advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This stuff makes me hard! Anti-aging pioneer David Sinclair on Joe Rogan!

Ehh doesn’t really make sense; if you listen to the interview, the supplements he talks about using he says come from his own research lab and no particular name brands.. If he’s invested in supplement companies what are the odds that someone is going to buy the brands he’s invested in without them knowing?

You do realize that he could be the/silently involved - source/distributor of said compound right? Just a thought...not necessarily the case.

You do realize that he could be the/silently involved - source/distributor of said compound right? Just a thought...not necessarily the case.
Very much the case on many of his "favorites". Do a little research and connect the dots. Again if I was in his shoes I would be trying to capitalize on it as well.

A comment on the Age Reversal Forum I'm on

This is just one snippet of the typical remarks regarding NMN on another board I'm on where the focus is longevity/age management

"I was interested in NMN, but when I looked into it I found none of the so-called companies selling it actually had a brick-and-mortar facility. The one I liked the most lost its luster when I learned it's address was actually a dwelling. Can't imagine taking something like that without knowing there is a solid business behind it."

I also came across a YouTube channel called My NMN Journey. It's basically lots of videos of Dr. Sinclair saying the same things in each video. The channel is run by Alive By Nature who sells NMN

Think I will sit this one out on getting NMN. Just not getting a warm fuzzy on spending that kind of money.

It's good to try and be as healthy as possible, but don't let that deceive you into thinking you can cheat death and live forever. The only way to do that is to surrender to the love and mercy of the good Lord Jesus. :)

Studies can’t seem to agree on Resveratrol. Some say it is amazing and others state that it is essentially like burning money due to misunderstanding or bioavailability. I’m not convinced just yet it’s the miracle supplement that some make it out to be. Sinclair is a brilliant dude, tho. I’ve been on Metformin for almost two years now and have no intention of ever stopping although I have considered short runs of Berberine in replace of it for a while. The lactic acidosis scare is so overblown.

100%. Brilliant guy. But you notice he does not mention a long list of potential, exciting compounds. A very short, concise list that he just happens to be associated with. I would not be surprised if he was affiliated with Niagen who had initial exclusivity with NAD sales.

100%. Brilliant guy. But you notice he does not mention a long list of potential, exciting compounds. A very short, concise list that he just happens to be associated with. I would not be surprised if he was affiliated with Niagen who had initial exclusivity with NAD sales.

Which in itself does not preclude that they work...if you were studying something and found benefit wouldn't you get involved? Why do all the leg work and let somebody else cash in.

Which in itself does not preclude that they work...if you were studying something and found benefit wouldn't you get involved? Why do all the leg work and let somebody else cash in.

Never said one way or another how I felt about it. Just an observation.

Does Metformin limit muscle gain?

In the following podcast with Ben Greenfield, he mentioned it shuts down the MTOR pathway, and down regulates your metabolism.

Last edited:
Waiting for LK3 to pop in here. He reps for, or owns (not quite sure), VRS Supplies, and his anti-ox line is pretty impressive. Injectible Resveratol, Curcumin and Glutathione are my favs.

Rogan has the BEST life I swear!

Take away for me so far is 1g Resveratrol with greek yogurt and 3g fish oil for breakfast on the days I'm "not" training.

Wait, LK3 markets an injectable Resveratrol? Much better absorption I would assume avoiding the gut all together?

To say this guy "trains" is a joke. Not taking away from the science but just sayin..

Rogan has the BEST life I swear!

Take away for me so far is 1g Resveratrol with greek yogurt and 3g fish oil for breakfast on the days I'm "not" training.

Wait, LK3 markets an injectable Resveratrol? Much better absorption I would assume avoiding the gut all together?

I haven't used his inj Resv, but have use it before and I felt like a shotgun shell went off on my leg.....could hardly walk

I haven't used his inj Resv, but have use it before and I felt like a shotgun shell went off on my leg.....could hardly walk

Looks like I'll be using the oral version then.
Thank you

Maybe LK3s product is smoother. I think my post sounds like I’ve used his version, but I have not.

I will very likely get into the injectable resveratrol camp soon but in the meantime, I like Pterostilbene orally.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131