advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This Thread Comes Up Every October: HORROR movies!

I haven't been through this whole thread but I thought the original "Sinister" was pretty scary and intense.

One of my favorite "monster (?)" movies is "From Dusk Till Dawn", because it's so weird, it's like 3 different movies rolled into one.

Agreed, love the first Sinister. I'm also a big fan of the Anabelle series. The newest one: Anabelle Comes Home may be the best one yet.

The Shining used to be on there, not sure if it still is. I liked that movie. Saw it in the theater when it first came out, scary on the big screen.

thats badass maldorf. i'd love to see that film on the big screen!
we have an old independant owned theatre hopefully they will play it!
-F2S

as i said i LOVE horror genre EXCEPT for ghost/evil spirit movies. i just think its soooooo lame. mainly cuz i have never seen a ghost nor do i believe they exist.:rolleyes: BUT stuff like hannibal lector and etc there are psycho paths:eek:
-F2S

as i said i LOVE horror genre EXCEPT for ghost/evil spirit movies. i just think its soooooo lame. mainly cuz i have never seen a ghost nor do i believe they exist.:rolleyes: BUT stuff like hannibal lector and etc there are psycho paths:eek:
-F2S

I just finished catching up on Mindhunter and finally started on Hannibal. I see what you mean.

Candyman - Official Trailer

I saw one of the houses down the street already has the Halloween decorations on the lawn. I guess we can all start early this year.

'The Curse of Audrey Earnshaw' Trailer

Really digging Luz right now, as far as recent ones. The wailing was pretty good.

For older ones, I want to rewatch The Beyond, Deep Red and Eyes Without a Face. I haven’t seen the Suspiria remake so I’ll hopefully get around to that one too.

Really digging Luz right now, as far as recent ones. The wailing was pretty good.

For older ones, I want to rewatch The Beyond, Deep Red and Eyes Without a Face. I haven’t seen the Suspiria remake so I’ll hopefully get around to that one too.
Eyes Without a Face is a good movie. I have that one on disc. French movie and what inspired Billy Idol's song of the same name.

A few of my favs (some might have been mentioned already):

Murder Death Koreatown (the only recent movie on my list)

They Live! (kinda more sci-fi but maybe some horror too)

The Thing (one of the best ever IMO)

The Fog (basic but effective, i'm a huge Carpenter fan)

Prince Of Darkness

Return Of The Living Dead 1 & 2 (tongue-in cheek stuff)

Hellraiser 1 & 2

the first few Halloweens were great but i actually am one of the few who love Halloween 3 (a remake would be nice)

Maniac Cop 2 (it's cheese but fun)

Creepshow 1 & 2 (FUN!!!!)

Carrie

Body Double (not quite horror but has some of the elements, fun movie)

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (yes #2, everyone has seen the first and it's one of the greats, but 2 is also worth watching, it's lots of fun with some great performances including an unhinged Dennis Hopper)

The Hitcher (underrated, Rutger Hauer in one of his best performances)

Event Horizon (saw this in the theatre growing up, one of the better horror films of the decade IMO)

horror movies never bothered me. not sure what that meanss.

To J.Jameson and other unaffected brothers/sisters: "A Serbian Film" will most likely do something to you if you have an iota of humanity left within you, an acquaintance who "made the mistake of watching it" and had to tell me all about it, made me aware of the film and all I can say is FUCK THAT! I will never watch it and strongly recommend everyone reads the synopsis before they do, there´s some really disturbing shit in there.

Horror films often show some kind of distasteful graphic sexual assault and I don’t go near them. I like psychological thrillers though. The Witch was pretty good.

I love horror. Even as a kid my favorite movie was Hell Raiser.
definitely get Tubi it’s free and has tons of horror movies on there.
Midsommar is a good one I watched recently.
I can’t recommend The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix enough

To J.Jameson and other unaffected brothers/sisters: "A Serbian Film" will most likely do something to you if you have an iota of humanity left within you, an acquaintance who "made the mistake of watching it" and had to tell me all about it, made me aware of the film and all I can say is FUCK THAT! I will never watch it and strongly recommend everyone reads the synopsis before they do, there´s some really disturbing shit in there.
Wow, it does look like it is really shocking. https://zobowithashotgun.com/2019/04/05/review-a-serbian-film/

Not sure if I will try to watch that one or not. Says it was banned in several countries! I must admit that I am curious now though. I am pretty hardened to horror films and havent seen one for a long long time that makes me feel sick or uneasy. This sounds like it might.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws