YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This Thread Comes Up Every October: HORROR movies!

I like this movie...Wouldn't put it in the horror genre though.
True. I suppose more of a "thriller"?

This one looks good.

The Wolf of Snow Hollow Trailer #1

I saw this one tonight. I liked it: it hid the identity of the wolf until the end. I was glad that I could not guess it.

The Empty Man Trailer #1

"Hereditary" is a pretty good horror flick. I also liked "Death Note". I'm told if you haven't seen the Japanese animation version (I haven't) you'll like it a lot more.

The original from 1975 or the remake?
The remake. I remember the old school Ms .45 when i was a kid. Cut school, took the number 1 train to 42st Saw it LOL Same with the 4 kung Fu movies in a row on the duece. Back then, white boy on the trains was taking your life in your hands. Lol Good times

'Dreamcatcher' Trailer

The film centers on two estranged sisters who, along with their friends, become entrenched in a 48 hour whirlwind of violence after a traumatic experience at an underground music festival.
Starring: Lou Ferrigno Jr., Zachary Gordon, Adrienne Wilkinson

I would've been very happy to be Virginia Madsen's candyman if you catch my drift. Miss the 80's and 90's horror movies. Even the bad ones were fun.
This looks pretty good I liked all the other candymans people say Tony Todd should have still been the candyman he’s always the number one but with time for future sequels a new cast has to be made

I think it will be much better than the original I hope I’m right in saying that time will tell

as Friday the 13th is being made once again but nothing beats the original same with nightmare on elm street classics can’t be beating

I would've been very happy to be Virginia Madsen's candyman if you catch my drift. Miss the 80's and 90's horror movies. Even the bad ones were fun.

The golden era of bodybuilding and horror flix ;)

This looks pretty good I liked all the other candymans people say Tony Todd should have still been the candyman he’s always the number one but with time for future sequels a new cast has to be made

I think it will be much better than the original I hope I’m right in saying that time will tell

as Friday the 13th is being made once again but nothing beats the original same with nightmare on elm street classics can’t be beating

There is too much new age bullshit w this new crop of directors in my opinion... I guess you have to re-invent the wheel but a lot of these newer horror/thrillers fall flat or are weak as hell. It's the small budget stuff that's actually got some meat to it.

My dad let me watch everything as a very young kid.... The original Candyman haunted me for years. In retrospect, probably not the best parenting but grew into an appreciation for great horror. Much of today's stuff I can't even finish, unfortunately.

They most definitely should have brought back Todd. He was excellent and it's really the movie he is known for...

There is too much new age bullshit w this new crop of directors in my opinion... I guess you have to re-invent the wheel but a lot of these newer horror/thrillers fall flat or are weak as hell. It's the small budget stuff that's actually got some meat to it.

My dad let me watch everything as a very young kid.... The original Candyman haunted me for years. In retrospect, probably not the best parenting but grew into an appreciation for great horror. Much of today's stuff I can't even finish, unfortunately.
Agreed evil dead old version had me scared beyond belief I’ve seen every single 80s horror movie made im sure of it even the less known ones im a movie nerd watched movies since like 7 years old just bought dvds horrors mainly nothings changed now gym and then watch movies lol

but today’s horror seems rushed not the same impact the gore etc back then was made to feel way more real no cgi

They most definitely should have brought back Todd. He was excellent and it's really the movie he is known for...
you need to watch this I highly recommend it there’s also a second one 10/10 absolutely outstanding

here is the full movie

And this is demons 2 again 10/10 fantastic watch

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity