advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This Thread Comes Up Every October: HORROR movies!

just saw case 39. Pretty good actually. Gets u from the start and the whole way through.

My favorite genre

Grudge
exorcist
paranormal activity
jeepers creepers
evil dead
hell raiser
friday the 13th
pet cemetery
chucky
the hitcher
stranger
That clown movie-dont remember the name
shining
dawn of the dead
nightmare on elm st
omen
ring
amityville horror
howling
scream
decsent
poltergist
drag me to hell

salems lot
it
Nosferatu
seven
hostel
feast
misery
mist
28 days later
the howling

gee Michael...

you just shut down this thread lol:D
good picks
i liked em all.
-JS

I know nice list Micheal....

I go see Movies thinking they are real like Paranormal Activity, Last Exercism, Blair Witch,etc I enjoy them better.

I love 80's Flicks with all the screaming, blood, and Boobies.

I agree with Saw after the 2nd or 3rd i was done, BUT I might have to check out the 3D. That BIG saw blade cut's that chick in half, she is wearning a Nighty too!

I'd like to add Amityville Horror (newer version) and The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Stir of Echos kinda creeped me out too.

Last edited:
My favorite genre

Grudge
exorcist
paranormal activity
jeepers creepers
evil dead
hell raiser
friday the 13th
pet cemetery
chucky
the hitcher
stranger
shining
dawn of the dead
nightmare on elm st
omen
ring
amityville horror
howling
scream
decsent
poltergist
drag me to hell

Pretty much the same as my list, all good movies!

Killer Klowns from Outer Space or It?

Yes...It...i remembered after...Cant get enough of these movies.

Two words for you guys... Human Centipede Check this movie out. Its a B movie, but i love the b movies. Its very gorey not scary. Sick concept. I use alluc.org for movies and tv shows, just make sure you have your malware and virus security on. some links are infected by doushe bags

We watched Human Centipede lastnight.. very sick concept...lol..

Read on wikipedia that there is gonna be Human Centipede Part 2 and also an XXX version called HUMAN SEXIPEDE.... that should be interesting...:D

Two words for you guys... Human Centipede Check this movie out. Its a B movie, but i love the b movies. Its very gorey not scary. Sick concept. I use alluc.org for movies and tv shows, just make sure you have your malware and virus security on. some links are infected by doushe bags

This is greay

There is nothing I love more than hanging out with my family.... BUT.... I thinkj i may have to crash on the couch this Saturday for a good several hours of my own "fright fest". Goood stuff... I may have to try a lot ofnthe ones I haven't seen yet based on everyones recommendations.

My favorite genre

Grudge
exorcist
paranormal activity
jeepers creepers
evil dead
hell raiser
friday the 13th
pet cemetery
chucky
the hitcher
stranger
shining
dawn of the dead
nightmare on elm st
omen
ring
amityville horror
howling
scream
decsent
poltergist
drag me to hell

Did you ever like the original " HALLOWEEN -1978 ? it's my favorite and regarded by many to be the best horror movie ever made . The plot was simple , but let perfect and would inspire a lot of low budget copy cats to follow . And to think how cool it would have been if Christopher Lee had excepted the role of Dr Sam Loomis .

How about Basket Case! That is a great horror flick and a cult classic!

My favorite movie of all time (though not scary) is "American Psycho".

If you want scary I would say

Amityville horror (the new one)
Halloween 1-2 (Zombie)

I vaguely (spell) remember that movie. Jacked up! I dont watch alot of horror movies cuz gangster is my preferred genre, however Hostel made me queezy.... also Exorcist and Texas chainsaw massacre were totally scary when I was a kid... Any one ever watch ' Blood feast'?:eek: I barely remember but it was fucked up

I vaguely (spell) remember that movie. Jacked up! I dont watch alot of horror movies cuz gangster is my preferred genre, however Hostel made me queezy.... also Exorcist and Texas chainsaw massacre were totally scary when I was a kid... Any one ever watch ' Blood feast'?:eek: I barely remember but it was fucked up

thats funny because I was going to mention Blood Feast too. Hershel Gordon Lewis I think was the director of that. He had a whole host of cult classic horror films. Blood Feast was great I thought!

I saw that and kind of corny , and Dressed to Kill with Angie Dickinson and Michael Cane , although suspense , real creepy scenes that scared the shit out of me as a kid that my grandmother had to calm me down in the theatre and said I payed money to watch this and were staying .

The Slumber Party Massacre is IMO one of the best low budget slashers ever . Gotta love the shower scene . Low Budget actress Brinkie Stevens was such a babe , even though her acting was no where near as good as Jamie Lee Curtis who was a scream queen herself early in her career .

And speaking of Jamie , I'm off to watch Halloween 2 / The fog 2 that I watch at least twice a month Along with the original Halloween and Slumber Party Massacre .

Sticks in your brain

I saw that and kind of corny , and Dressed to Kill with Angie Dickinson and Michael Cane , although suspense , real creepy scenes that scared the shit out of me as a kid that my grandmother had to calm me down in the theatre and said I payed money to watch this and were staying .

The Slumber Party Massacre is IMO one of the best low budget slashers ever . Gotta love the shower scene . Low Budget actress Brinkie Stevens was such a babe , even though her acting was no where near as good as Jamie Lee Curtis who was a scream queen herself early in her career .

And speaking of Jamie , I'm off to watch Halloween 2 / The fog 2 that I watch at least twice a month Along with the original Halloween and Slumber Party Massacre .

Thats the stuff i really love... When the movie has those kind of scenes that really mess with your psyche! You just walk away kind of disturbed hahahah

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws