over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This TUDCA sounds amazing...

musclemoose

Banned
Anyone use this TUDCA before. My coach just introduced me to it. It's the first i've heard of it.

https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/tudca-benefits/

Him and his clientele swear by it and have labs to back it up. My AST/ALT levels have been over 100 from all the years of abuse in my 20s. Never gets worse but never gets better either. Just ordered a 3 month supply to run at clinical doses and will get labs done in 3 months. See if it truly gets the levels down by 30-50% like the studies ive read.

Last edited:
A few years back, I was on a Long and Harsh Cycle.
I was taking Milk Thistle and Liv-52-DS.

My AST and ALT were over Double the Upper Parameters on my Bloodwork Reference Range.

I switched over to Tudca and NAC, redid the Bloodwork 28 Days later.
Both my AST and ALT were back down in the Middle of the Reference Range.

Now I take NAC all year round.
And Tudca anytime I'm running Orals or Tren........................ JP
P.S.
Tudca will definitely get your Liver Enzymes back down.

yeah it works I use it when I run orals.

My ast and alt were high i did a 750 mgs tudca run and got them back into range via bloodwork

My liver enzymes were not good on my last blood work. I just started tudca and milk thistle. My doctor has me doing bloods again in a few weeks. Not sure if that's gonna be long enough for these to work, but I'll find out soon.

My liver enzymes were not good on my last blood work. I just started tudca and milk thistle. My doctor has me doing bloods again in a few weeks. Not sure if that's gonna be long enough for these to work, but I'll find out soon.

Keep us posted. Like i said ill be running it for 3 months then getting labs done to see how enzymes look. Running 1000mg a day the first month, then 750mg the second month and 500mg the last month.

Keep us posted. Like i said ill be running it for 3 months then getting labs done to see how enzymes look. Running 1000mg a day the first month, then 750mg the second month and 500mg the last month.

Definitely, I'll update this thread in a few weeks.

Have had bloods right after a prep and 30 days later... complete change. Not only does tudca clean out the system, it heals and improves

Tudca/NAC/MilkThistle was enough to take my MD from tripping balls to feeling like a fool. All good. Brought all my numbers down

What brand does everyone use? I usually get it off amazon but im always worried its not even legit stuff.

Anyone use this TUDCA before. My coach just introduced me to it. It's the first i've heard of it.

https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/tudca-benefits/

Him and his clientele swear by it and have labs to back it up. My AST/ALT levels have been over 100 from all the years of abuse in my 20s. Never gets worse but never gets better either. Just ordered a 3 month supply to run at clinical doses and will get labs done in 3 months. See if it truly gets the levels down by 30-50% like the studies ive read.

YES IT IS! I USE IT FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS IVE BEEN ON TRT AND WHEN I GO ON CYCLE. MY DOC IS SURPRISED THAT MY LEVELS ARE LOW WHEN OFF AND IN RANGE WHILE ON ORALS.

I like a drink or two a night every night and while doing that with no orals and NAC, Tudca and the stuff from Synthetek I went from being really high to having all my levels in range. My dr. told me there is nothing you can take to help lower your liver enzymes and he still thinks that nothing I was taking helped. He also said that NAC was only used for Tylenol overdoses a the er. I think they do work but while on orals I dont take the Tudca or NAC and I take the tudca first thing in the morning. I have read reports that alcohol and tudca dont mix well together and it can actually make things worse taking them together.

I think the issue with TUDCA was whether there was any quality products out there. IIRC, many tested like crap a few years back during the initial hype of it.

I get UDCA from our pharmacy and even after sdrol and stren lipids and liver values have been in range 2weeks post cycle.

Take 2xNac 600 also.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner