over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This video is a tribute to all who gave their life for bodybuildin

A lot of the problems start when guys combine steroids with recreational drugs and alcohol. My two cents...if your going to use AAS then there is no room for drugs or alcohol in your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats the freaking rallying cry of late LOLOLOL....thats the biggest copout line there is so people who juice can go back to injecting themselves. I see Scott Klein on there i see Art Atwood on there, maybe a couple others.....junkies.

All these freaking bodybuilders now are like parrots and say "oh yeah that will happen if you mix in rec drugs and alcohol so" (ie: so that wont happen to me because i dont do rec drugs and alcohol)....its a bunch of protective bullshit. Do you think Nasser was out there partying it up? Do you think D'arrezzo who was obsessed with bodybuilding was out there downing vodka all night? Don Youngblood was out there doing coke? NO THEY WERENT! They killed themselves with bodybuilding drugs....deal with it. It is what it is. Alot of these guys blew out their kidneys or died of heart failure because they took alot of steroids and GH for a long time. Its a fact no matter how much you want to candycoat it and sleep better tonight with the "well if it wasnt for the rec drugs" excuse.

This gets to the point of smokers who talk about their "92 year old aunt who smoked all her life and didnt get cancer".....the damn excuses i hear come out of bodybuilders mouths. How many guys have died on this board or gone into kidney failure or had liver adenoma's on this board? A BOATLOAD. Everyone seems to forget about them 10 days later conveniently.

I'M not anti juice and gh, I am pro "whatever your bloodwork and blood pressure proves out" drug wise....and i think anyone who is over the age of 40 who isnt doing TRT is probably a fool and will live a shortened life....but i definitely am PRO TRUTH....and alot of you guys are living in a small cave with blinders on....I saw a guy on this board post a couple weeks ago saying "if bostin lloyd is doing what he is doing and is ok, im sure we are all going to be ok"....I wanted to post something really really snarly but clicked the X and got off......NOBODY freaking dies today of what they did juicewise TODAY.....NOBODY.....you die in about 10-15 years from what you did to yourself abuse wise with juice today. Thats a fact.....virtually every single guy I knew about who was doing huge huge amounts like 3+ grams of test on top of other things in the 90's is either dead today or has serious health issues. Did they die when they were doing it? no they died about 10-15 years later (Mattarrazzo, D'arrezzo, Nasser, etc etc etc)

it is comical the excuses people will make to justify their next shot with no worry.

The guys you see on youtube spouting how much they have used and how long? Take it the bank on this....you will see those same guys drop dead from heart failure or have terrible health issues like kidney failure about 8-15 years down the road. How do i know this? Because the same guys (some on the list) who were online touting that they were using large amounts for lengthy periods of time back in the 90's and early 2000's are dead or in kidney failure today.

Last edited:
anybody notice redicat in there.....???

:(

I just bounced though the list pro wrestlers who are dead.....a lot
of who went before the internet...

ALOT of rec drugs on that list....

:cool:

Last edited:
Alot of guys on this board used to read my newsletter magazine Hardcore Muscle back in the 90's

a) The anonymous amateur from the east coast we talked about in or about issue 4 who was using 3500mg of testosterone a week .... that was D'arrezzo = dead

b) The East coast bodybuilder who we talked about who was using large amounts (probably issue 6)....that was Mattarrazzo = dead

c) The bodybuilder who I talked about his diet alot (probably around issue 8) was Curtis Leffler who had massive massive RBC buildup = dead

d) We did the last interview with Don Ross....two weeks later he was dead of a heart attack

e) the cycle of the large amateur from florida (still around today)=kidney failure and dialysis

It is what it is

You would have to be an idiot to not think steroids have contributed to many deaths. But in my experience a lot of these abusers are using alsorts of different things. This is not me having my head in the clouds and thinking I am fine as I just do AAS. It's just a fact that many bodybuilders abusing themselves with AAS also use rec drugs, painkillers and very strong sleeping pills and stimulants.

I know loads of guys abusing aas who on the weekends... well I can't post details... very common. I seriously doubt most of the big pro's today are doing that (probably next to none) but I would guess a fair number of them are using various painkillers and sleeping pills etc. I am often surprised even on here when I get to know people and realize they are using various other drugs.

It's been written 1000 times but aas can mess up various things especially to do with the blood, heart, liver etc. Then add in stimulants and maybe painkillers and you have a recipe for disaster. I say this everytime though big people don't live long. Big people who are natural die young so although aas can be a huge factor most of them are not that bad. Everything has a cumulative effect so people just need to be sensible. All these war against steroid threads are becoming a joke.

IMO,the biggest problem is addictive personalities. If they weren't abusing steroids, they would be abusing something else.I try to keep my abuse moderate, for the sake of my family. If it wasn't for them. I'd probably be in Thailand, on tren, test, drinking drinks with umbrellas, with a couple topless maids at the pool. I know I'm sick, I can't help it.

Alot of guys on this board used to read my newsletter magazine Hardcore Muscle back in the 90's

a) The anonymous amateur from the east coast we talked about in or about issue 4 who was using 3500mg of testosterone a week .... that was D'arrezzo = dead

b) The East coast bodybuilder who we talked about who was using large amounts (probably issue 6)....that was Mattarrazzo = dead

c) The bodybuilder who I talked about his diet alot (probably around issue 8) was Curtis Leffler who had massive massive RBC buildup = dead

d) We did the last interview with Don Ross....two weeks later he was dead of a heart attack

e) the cycle of the large amateur from florida (still around today)=kidney failure and dialysis

It is what it is

I hear you and like your previous post about 40 and over but jesus this shit is talked about over and over. People will do what they want no matter what. The info is out there steroids can kill you with high doses and even moderate doses over long term can do damage if your not smart with things. I am 38 and i see a huge difference pushing towards 40 i cant handle much over a gram anymore. If people dont listen to there body and bloodwork its on them. This shit gets old with the lists of deaths. We are all going to die some day

this is still LESS than .01%

I bet more people die checking their mailbox at the road....

dumb vid

:banghead:

Yeah, and if you hit someone's car and nobody sees you do it then it is best for you to just flee the scene.

this is still LESS than .01%

I bet more people die checking their mailbox at the road....

dumb vid

Always amazing how we rationalize / justify things to ourselves.

......typing as I'm planning a nice blast addition to my 1c weekly TRT, and wondering how much of what I can add and then safely test below 1,000 on my next lab work. :eek:

Yeah, and if you hit someone's car and nobody sees you do it then it is best for you to just flee the scene.
Lmfao that really made me crack up. I still think about that reply given even though it's been a few days

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

well lets define HIT shall we.....im in the car business so,
alot is up for imagination here....

and wtf does hitting someones car have to do with
with this thread.....or checking your mailbox or dying...???:confused:

brillant

one of the few guarantees in this life..

none of you will make it out alive :star-:ars

So did Alex Azarian die??

So if you fuck some hooker and she gives you AIDS
Did she kill you or did getting a hooker?

Exactly , doesn't matter you did it and because of that you're dying

So did Alex Azarian die??

So if you fuck some hooker and she gives you AIDS
Did she kill you or did getting a hooker?

Exactly , doesn't matter you did it and because of that you're dying

pretty sure the AIDS killed you

lol

this is nonsense.....

people go and people die....

40 random "bodybuilders"...this isn't even scratching
the surface....1000s more out of the 100s of 1000s of
"bodybuilders" around the world....:rolleyes:

high school kids are dying at football practice....2000
kids a year die from cancer....what did they do wrong...???
and this is just in the USA...

300,000 deaths a year from obesity....even more just from tobacco alone.

anything can kill you......yes so can steroids.

Last edited:

It is what it is

Big Barney! I know a guy who used to see Curtis on a daily basis many years back, and said he looked like a grape most of the time. I wonder do guys not see the purple color in their face/upper body and figure out, hey maybe I should lower the dose, and run some bloodwork?

this is nonsense.....

people go and people die....

40 random "bodybuilders"...this isn't even scratching
the surface....1000s more out of the 100s of 1000s of
"bodybuilders" around the world....:rolleyes:

high school kids are dying at football practice....2000
kids a year die from cancer....what did they do wrong...???
and this is just in the USA...

300,000 deaths a year from obesity....even more just from tobacco alone.

anything can kill you......yes so can steroids.

You're not wrong. But I think the point Dante is trying to make is that if people really want to do something, they will find excuses to do them regardless of the consequences (which they'll face later down the road). It's one big tunnel vision where a different opinion doesn't even register in the minds of this lot.

I probably should have stuck with golf.;)

I dunno......The first time I played golf I almost broke my neck when I fell off the ball washer.:eek: Thought it was a personal hygiene device for hot summer days...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131