over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This video is a tribute to all who gave their life for bodybuildin

It all comes down to how much life matters to you and having something to lose/someone to care for-ensure the future of... responsabilities.

Clearly, blasting 5g of AAS and whatever you can get your hands on without any break ever when you're living alone and your sole passion in this existence is BB is not the same as behaving so recklessly while married with two kids in a costly University... life is a matter of choice.

You wanna juice yourself to the gills? Fine, it's up to you and the path you've chosen to walk on... you know the risks and accept the potential tragic outcome. But compromising people counting on you's future for you wanna keep acting like you still were 20, single and not giving a fuck, well... that is a whole different story. :cool:

this is nonsense.....

people go and people die....

40 random "bodybuilders"...this isn't even scratching
the surface....1000s more out of the 100s of 1000s of
"bodybuilders" around the world....:rolleyes:

high school kids are dying at football practice....2000
kids a year die from cancer....what did they do wrong...???
and this is just in the USA...

300,000 deaths a year from obesity....even more just from tobacco alone.

anything can kill you......yes so can steroids.

:cool:
Nonsense it is. This "crowd" of "everyone's going to die of roids" is about the most annoying group of people on this board, starting with DC himself...don't you have something better to do then name drop and tell us we're all going to die. I actually think DC is the grim reaper, seems like anyone he has crossed paths with has died. I'm trying to never know him, lol.

this is nonsense.....

people go and people die....

40 random "bodybuilders"...this isn't even scratching
the surface....1000s more out of the 100s of 1000s of
"bodybuilders" around the world....:rolleyes:

high school kids are dying at football practice....2000
kids a year die from cancer....what did they do wrong...???
and this is just in the USA...

300,000 deaths a year from obesity....even more just from tobacco alone.

anything can kill you......yes so can steroids.

thank you! total nonsense! I know 3 people that have died in the last month, I am just blaming steroids since its the cool thing to do.

Nonsense it is. This "crowd" of "everyone's going to die of roids" is about the most annoying group of people on this board, starting with DC himself...don't you have something better to do then name drop and tell us we're all going to die. I actually think DC is the grim reaper, seems like anyone he has crossed paths with has died. I'm trying to never know him, lol.

You know what...good point....I usually never agree with virtually anything you say but i do agree with that one

well lets define HIT shall we.....im in the car business so,
alot is up for imagination here....

and wtf does hitting someones car have to do with
with this thread.....or checking your mailbox or dying...???:confused:

brillant

:banghead:

I only brought that post up because it was a foolish thing to say and the wrong thing to do. You saying that steroids did not cause any of those men to die young is just as foolish.

I only brought that post up because it was a foolish thing to say and the wrong thing to do. You saying that steroids did not cause any of those men to die young is just as foolish.

I did not get that from his post at all. I took it as the overall percentage of bodybuilders dying from steroids is very low

id like to know how these "bodybuilders" treated their bodies
and their DIETS more so, when they weren't doing a 12week prep...???

just because someone can get on stage once or twice a year, doesnt
mean that "nothing else caused their death".....

that is just foolish to think...

and where did you read that I said "steroids did not cause any of those
men to die young"....????

I think you think everybody has the mentality of the school kids you teach...

not the case

Last edited:
A lot of the problems start when guys combine steroids with recreational drugs and alcohol. My two cents...if your going to use AAS then there is no room for drugs or alcohol in your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^THIS

would you agree that most of the guys that have died did serious damage from serious abuse to there bodies and very high doses? I am not calling you out at all brother but I know you had a heart attack so I understand your view but would you say you did serious damage to yourself with high doses and ignoring the signs and bloodwork? I remember you saying your hematocrit was 57-60 range and you continued using pretty high doses before your heart attack.

would you agree that most of the guys that have died did serious damage from serious abuse to there bodies and very high doses? I am not calling you out at all brother but I know you had a heart attack so I understand your view but would you say you did serious damage to yourself with high doses and ignoring the signs and bloodwork? I remember you saying your hematocrit was 57-60 range and you continued using pretty high doses before your heart attack.

Isnt that what Ive been saying? For some reason you and others on this board take my posts like im insinuating 600mg mg of test a week is going to kill you. And Im not saying that at all. Im saying things like "3.5 grams of test on top of other things"....Nasser was doing 5 grams of test a week on top of other things. Im not a fan of how people skim what im saying in posts and just get out one thing which is "Dante thinks anyone using juice is going to die"...the fact is ive been around since the early 90's and I have seen alot of people die. And they died in their 30's and 40's and early 50's. The thing that pisses me off is that I get PM's all the time on facebook with guys (some from this board) who ask if i can look thru their bloodwork.....and I do and i try to make my recommendations. Two very guys from this board in the last 60 days....one has gone into kidney failure and the other (part of a family) was admitted into the hospital for severe cardiomyopathy (heart enlargement)....will you guys ever know about that....no you wont. Because Maldorf is the rare individual who came back and told his story....everyone else usually just disapears. I would too.....If i had a serious health malady brought on by the abuse of what i did to myself with juice (hypothetically)...I would NEVER come back on this board and tell you guys about it....I would just be a ghost and see what i could do to get back on track in life off this board. I would guesstimate 95% of people would do the same....the guys pming me sure as hell are being quiet about it because they sure dont put their business on this board. But the bottom line is this.....I really shouldnt give a flying F*$k if someone wants to abuse themselves with this stuff and severely shorten their life..... and again the key word i am using in that last sentence is ABUSE....since that seems to get lost somewhere when people read my posts

Last edited:
Good posts. We are not stupid... steroids can contribute to early deaths. We all know the side effects. They can all damage many organs and put us at risk. We are not trying to justify our usage. Merely pointing out what sort of people abuse steroids... usually the sort to abuse other things... it's a mentality. A lot of guys abuse many things including rec drugs, junk food, stimulants... you get the point.

Then there are guys who are just unlucky and they were/are fairly/very healthy but it's just on the cards for them. My sisters bf (42 years old) just had to have life saving surgery (heart) and he has never taken a drug in his life and is skinny and runs 5 days per week. When we post things like this some people assume we are downplaying steroids but we are not. Lots of people have heart attacks or similar. Again the probabilty is increased if you are using steroidfs... common sense.

Most bb's on that list probably wouldn't have died when they did if they never abused steroids but at the same time can't these threads just stop.

Isnt that what Ive been saying? For some reason you and others on this board take my posts like im insinuating 600mg mg of test a week is going to kill you. And Im not saying that at all. Im saying things like "3.5 grams of test on top of other things"....Nasser was doing 5 grams of test a week on top of other things. Im not a fan of how people skim what im saying in posts and just get out one thing which is "Dante thinks anyone using juice is going to die"...the fact is ive been around since the early 90's and I have seen alot of people die. And they died in their 30's and 40's and early 50's. The thing that pisses me off is that I get PM's all the time on facebook with guys (some from this board) who ask if i can look thru their bloodwork.....and I do and i try to make my recommendations. Two very guys from this board in the last 60 days....one has gone into kidney failure and the other (part of a family) was admitted into the hospital for severe cardiomyopathy (heart enlargement)....will you guys ever know about that....no you wont. Because Maldorf is the rare individual who came back and told his story....everyone else usually just disapears. I would too.....If i had a serious health malady brought on by the abuse of what i did to myself with juice (hypothetically)...I would NEVER come back on this board and tell you guys about it....I would just be a ghost and see what i could do to get back on track in life off this board. I would guesstimate 95% of people would do the same....the guys pming me sure as hell are being quiet about it because they sure dont put their business on this board. But the bottom line is this.....I really shouldnt give a flying F*$k if someone wants to abuse themselves with this stuff and severely shorten their life..... and again the key word i am using in that last sentence is ABUSE....since that seems to get lost somewhere when people read my posts

Okay well i agree 100 percent with you then if we are talking abuse. To me anything over 2 grams is abuse in my eyes if it matters and alot has to do with age. Personally 3 or 4 grams is a death wish in the future. Clearly i guess i skimmed your posts.

This is a serious question. How many guys have you met that have had serious health issues from doing 1-2 grams a week for 10-20 year period? The guys that took little breaks and never pushed it and got bloodwork. Not breaking balls at all, i am curious?

Okay well i agree 100 percent with you then if we are talking abuse. To me anything over 2 grams is abuse in my eyes if it matters and alot has to do with age. Personally 3 or 4 grams is a death wish in the future. Clearly i guess i skimmed your posts.

Under two grams isn't abuse?!

Under two grams isn't abuse?!

In my eyes no i dont think a total of a gram or a little more is abuse, but who am i? Thats just my opinion. Why?

id like to know how these "bodybuilders" treated their bodies
and their DIETS more so, when they weren't doing a 12week prep...???

just because someone can get on stage once or twice a year, doesnt
mean that "nothing else caused their death".....

that is just foolish to think...

and where did you read that I said "steroids did not cause any of those
men to die young"....????

I think you think everybody has the mentality of the school kids you teach...

not the case

Well, after the post on the car thread I started to wonder about you.

Well, I did cut back and at the time I was only doing max 600 mg/wk test and maybe 250 Tren. I think it is the high dose use that causes damage but then the real consequences many times aren't felt until years later. When I had the heart attack I was only doing 300 mg/wk test and had been on that dose for about 4 weeks. I also did a phlebotomy and had my hemoglobin down to 16.

The human body is very complicated and once you go in messing around with hormones just about anything can happen. Tenny's post made it seem like he felt that most of those guys would have died anyhow and that the steroids didn't really have much at all to do with it. That or perhaps the risk is so low, since there are so few of them, that you might as well roll the dice and try your luck. Both foolish proposals.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131