over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This video is a tribute to all who gave their life for bodybuildin

I'd be happy going that way

If that did ever happen steroids would still probably be the cause of your death on here :eek::eek:

Only joking I bet you could wrestle the wild animal :D

By the way if anything ever happens to me and guys start using my name in the preaching threads too I want my mates on here to tell them to F*%k Off. Thanks

No other "sport" is like bodybuilding so you can't really compare. If you had to compare then American Football would be a better comparison as many of them take steroids and they are generally big men. Even then there are 101 variables so it is almost silly comparing the two. .

IM not comparing sports....Im trying to compare 2 groups of people with roughly 600-1000 members to it so i randomly took MLB baseball players and the number of pro bodybuilders. You can use any group of 600-1000 members...be it eagle scouts, male librarians, archery professionals, drummers for rock bands (rec drugs), guitarists for rock bands (rec drugs), airplane mechanics if you will.....are there roughly 600-1000 members to it....and if so do you see members of that group from the age of 30-50 having kidney failure, adenomas or heart failure/attacks?

No you dont so people comparing it to common man and saying its the same percentage is foolish.

I dont know why I seem to have some reality to this subject and others dont. I would say that if i climbed over 15000 foot peaks, liked to hang glide, liked to go swimming with Great Whites, worked with volatile ingredients, deep sea fisherman, or heavy equipment operator or logger...I would probably be taking much steeper risks than the average person. I chose to be enhanced in the past and am on TRT now.....and i can live with that. I am ok with the reality of it. I made a choice and live with that choice but I also am not going to think 800mg a week of Tren using Joey is just as healthy as his twin brother Jimmy who doesnt use anything.....just because it feels much better for Joey to think that so he sleeps better at night.

Im the guy who looks like a fool here. MORE THAN ANY OF YOU IN THIS FORUM i was on my grandstand back when I wrote Hardcore Muscle saying "one million people in the USA have admitted to using steroids, how many do you see dying?"<---that is a direct quote from an article and articles I wrote back then....being on the direct side of the fence alot of people in this forum who are offended by my posts are now. And that was because in the early to mid-90's pushing the gauge was 1000-1200mg of test a week, 60mg of dball, and 600mg of deca.....and then the internet happened in the late 90's and juice dosages soared....and continued to soar.......Chris Bell comes out with Bigger Stronger Faster and John Romano states "where are the bodies?".....well right after he seemed to say that....the bodies started piling up. And it is directly IMO because of the extreme some people have gone to on dosages. What people think is "needed" now to make gains is in reality "toxic"

IM not comparing sports....Im trying to compare 2 groups of people with roughly 600-1000 members to it so i randomly took MLB baseball players and the number of pro bodybuilders. You can use any group of 600-1000 members...be it eagle scouts, male librarians, archery professionals, drummers for rock bands (rec drugs), guitarists for rock bands (rec drugs), airplane mechanics if you will.....are there roughly 600-1000 members to it....and if so do you see members of that group from the age of 30-50 having kidney failure, adenomas or heart failure/attacks?

No you dont so people comparing it to common man and saying its the same percentage is foolish.

I dont know why I seem to have some reality to this subject and others dont. I would say that if i climbed over 15000 foot peaks, liked to hang glide, liked to go swimming with Great Whites, worked with volatile ingredients, deep sea fisherman, or heavy equipment operator or logger...I would probably be taking much steeper risks than the average person. I chose to be enhanced in the past and am on TRT now.....and i can live with that. I am ok with the reality of it. I made a choice and live with that choice but I also am not going to think 800mg a week of Tren using Joey is just as healthy as his twin brother Jimmy who doesnt use anything.....just because it feels much better for Joey to think that so he sleeps better at night.

Im the guy who looks like a fool here. MORE THAN ANY OF YOU IN THIS FORUM i was on my grandstand back when I wrote Hardcore Muscle saying "one million people in the USA have admitted to using steroids, how many do you see dying?"<---that is a direct quote from an article and articles I wrote back then....being on the direct side of the fence alot of people in this forum who are offended by my posts are now. And that was because in the early to mid-90's pushing the gauge was 1000-1200mg of test a week, 60mg of dball, and 600mg of deca.....and then the internet happened in the late 90's and juice dosages soared....and continued to soar.......Chris Bell comes out with Bigger Stronger Faster and John Romano states "where are the bodies?".....well right after he seemed to say that....the bodies started piling up. And it is directly IMO because of the extreme some people have gone to on dosages. What people think is "needed" now to make gains is in reality "toxic"

I agree with everything you wrote here. A lot of the guys you think are on the opposite side of the fench to you are actually over with you just in a different area. Young guys will always be foolish so that's why I try to guild them or put them off. If older guys who have been using and reading on the forums for years still think steroids are harmless then that's their problem.

Dante Ive been following your work since back in the day of Hardcore Muscle. You've been there and have the experience not only from yourself and others.
Anyone who disregards what you are saying and puts their head in the sand will get a reality check eventually.

So related and kind of not but has anyone looked at suicide rates among physique sport athletes? A couple deaths recently that hit the boards the last year have bee suicides as well as a few inhave known of. I have personally known 8 bbers who have passed on and 5 were suicides, one heart attack, one murder, and one rec drug OD.

This "sport" is all kinds of fucked up because even outside of the aas issues you've got suicide, murder, and OD's like they are going out of style.

There is something to this suicide thing though. It's happening a lot.

Last edited:
I thought you raised your EF with the use of 600mg ubiquinol. Did it go down again?

Well, they said it was somewhere between 20 and 25%. I was just being conservative when I said 20%. It used to come back less than 20%.

I have been taking the ubiquinol along with humanofort.

Well, they said it was somewhere between 20 and 25%. I was just being conservative when I said 20%. It used to come back less than 20%.

I have been taking the ubiquinol along with humanofort.

Have you considered adding Ribose, Arjuna, and Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol)? They have helped raise EF in case studies. Maybe worth looking into. I know you're on warfarin though so I don't know if they interact.

Life is full of chances. We take the ones we like. We can choose to use steroids, eat poorly, drive fast, have unprotected sex... all choices we can take, and all have consequences associated with them. What we should do as well if we are going to take these chance is to take as many precautions as possible to mitigate the down side. Don't drive fast on bald tires, don't have sex with prostitutes, don't over indulge in food groups that contain excessive toxins, and don't abuse AAS but take guarded measures to insure the risk are as minimal as possible. Risk, chance, outcome... a lot can be predetermined by how we protect ourselves by hedging the odds...
I like the way you put it. Very true

I think I will die from too much pussy

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'll be the first to admit I've been unfair and an asshole in many posts towards you. You're trying to help people help themselves before it's too late. That's a noble thing to do.
About a year ago you told me in a post that if I dropped down to HRT levels I probably wouldn't even notice much of a difference, and the truth is, you were right. I'm just as strong. I heal faster actually. I feel much healthier and more energized. The only draw back at using lower doses is it takes longer to drop body fat. But I'm content going the slow route now to get lean.
My reason for dropping my doses was:
1. I'm sick of injections. One a week is still more than I feel like doing. I was doing so many injections it was ridiculous!
2. I slept all the time due to the toxicity of all the drugs. I mainly lowered my dose because I lost 3 of my 4 sources of income and realized I needed to work longer hours if I wanted to be able to pay my bills.
3. My body was falling apart. I thought I needed all those drugs to keep my body in one piece at age 48. What I'm finding is all my old injuries are healing since lowering the drugs and changing my diet.
Dying young wasn't a factor in the changes I made. Being healthy is the reason I changed. Feeling ill like you are dying for months on end is a hell of a lot worse than dying. Who wants to live in constant pain? It's worse than death.

So to Dante, sorry for being a dick to you. I hope I never stoop to that level again. If I do, I apologize in advance and blame it on the AAS. Haha just kidding.

I'll be the first to admit I've been unfair and an asshole in many posts towards you. You're trying to help people help themselves before it's too late. That's a noble thing to do.
About a year ago you told me in a post that if I dropped down to HRT levels I probably wouldn't even notice much of a difference, and the truth is, you were right. I'm just as strong. I heal faster actually. I feel much healthier and more energized. The only draw back at using lower doses is it takes longer to drop body fat. But I'm content going the slow route now to get lean.
My reason for dropping my doses was:
1. I'm sick of injections. One a week is still more than I feel like doing. I was doing so many injections it was ridiculous!
2. I slept all the time due to the toxicity of all the drugs. I mainly lowered my dose because I lost 3 of my 4 sources of income and realized I needed to work longer hours if I wanted to be able to pay my bills.
3. My body was falling apart. I thought I needed all those drugs to keep my body in one piece at age 48. What I'm finding is all my old injuries are healing since lowering the drugs and changing my diet.
Dying young wasn't a factor in the changes I made. Being healthy is the reason I changed. Feeling ill like you are dying for months on end is a hell of a lot worse than dying. Who wants to live in constant pain? It's worse than death.

So to Dante, sorry for being a dick to you. I hope I never stoop to that level again. If I do, I apologize in advance and blame it on the AAS. Haha just kidding.

I appreciate that....I dont want anyone to think i have a personal vendetta against the tools used in this endeavor. I just have a personal stick up my ass about people dying and damaging themselves when they really dont have to. I have heard about 2-3 guys on this board (Queefer being the last one i think) and a few in my PM's on facebook...saying "I wish i listened to you Dante with what you have been saying all these years, I shined off what you were saying like everyone else, and now im in this (health) predicament"..... To be honest hearing that from people made/makes me feel like crap....I dont want to hear that.

In my 20's I was full on "bodybuilding"..I get it....you go around the track with blinders on and dont think of the future much. In my 30's it was "wife, business, bodybuilding" and again I thought alot about "what was happening today"......so again I get it...I get alot of what guys in this forum are in mindset wise. I am in a position now that I have 2 young daughters, and people DEPEND on me...this is a position that I myself and people on this board dont think about in their 20's and 30's. Pitbull is a guy I talk to from time to time from this board and I bet any money he knows what I mean from this paragraph....you can tell his son is his world....and that Pitbull from 10 years ago probably thought about things much differently than the present day. When I saw that Queefer died and left a young son without a father, that was pretty devastating for me to see. There is a boatload of people in this forum right now reading this post by me and thinking "ahh fuck that im never having kids, Ill never be in any of that predicament he is talking about with others depending on me"...yea i used to think that way also....Time has a way of changing how things stack up.

I just personally dont want to see anyone go thru absolute hell in 10-15 years from what they do to themselves today....when the truth of the situation is a tweak here, a drop of a compound there, a compromise of lessening dosages here, monitoring of health at all times brings pretty much the same results as the "abuse" did.

Last edited:
Like you I think it's obvious but these threads keep on coming. The same people keep on posting the same stuff. Ideally when something similar gets posted we should all just leave it alone (will never happen though).

My point to my posts is that it is obvious like tobacco is bad for you so I don't see the need in preaching to my friends who smoke. I don't understand why the same people feel the need to constantly preach to people on here about steroid usage. Fair enough if it is a 20 year old bodybuilder who needs guidance. You understand all of this and it's pointless me really posting it. I completely agree with you.

Just adding most of my friends who partied hard are still fairly young but I am sure some of them will have bad things happen due to their past ways. I am sure I will be on that list but let's hope not. Would I fuck disappear and not be honest about things but I also wouldn't preach daily on here if something bad did happen as I know the risks. As you elude to I don't think "partying" is as damaging as what bodybuilders do as they do a mixture of bad things. I would never say weight is the main factor as taking strong rec drugs is really bad for you no matter what you weigh. But I am sure if a guy is 300 pounds taking red drugs he will encounter problems much faster just like these bodybuilders do by reason of the various drugs they use.

I sometimes think some people must have lived sheltered lives because so many bodybuilders I know take alsorts of things. I didn't even know the guys (or were born for some) on the death lists but I would bet most of them probably took an array of different drugs (nubain etc). As I say it's a mentality and so many guys will use thge strongest painkillers, sleeping aids, uppers etc. I used to like partying but I barely even take paracetamol so that is one good thing. I also don't use anything for sleeping and stay away from strong drugs outside of bodybuilding related ones.

i think the thing that gets me more is the stupidity of some of the aas stuff.

i really think most of us here agree on the idea, there is much bickering on the little stuff but the idea is there.

my point is that we should try to take some responsability in a bigger way as a comunity. i think a large part of our problem is still the lack of honesty on this subject. that is PART of the dosage issue, the internet and these forums too. thats why we should try to use them to make a difference.

much of the talk here is usa specifc as outside of the US things are a little different. you have posted on that. that said there are still lots of similarities. lack of knowledge, ppl blasting stupid amts, gear before training, etc.

many places outside the us no one really gives a shit about it and it is not really on le radar. that said there is a lot of room for improvement. like it or not the states n what happens there can and will influence the rest of the world in these matters.

just like you and jjb point out many of my aas friends also used/abused other things heavily. too some degree they seem to go hand in hand. i used to joke with this group of friends about what would kill us... lol we were liek ah.. motley crew/gnr are still alive! lol

yeah, accept they arent 250+ lol

i know a hand full of ppl who have had heart attacks very young due to other rec use, none aas users. for the most pat the guys who used both are much more scary health wise.

in all cases i think we as a comunity just need to do better.
when i say comunity i am refering to the general comunity of "recreational" drug users.

ppl who choose to use chemistry to aid or enhance there life are at risk the world over.

arrest and jail and all that go with it can be as bad or worse then health complications.

the world clealry is not handleing these issues in a good way, we can not make things perfect but we CAN do a lot better then what we have now.
that is where we should focus energy, not on debating the small stuff or repeating theses same fucking threads every 4 weeks.

we get it already!

now, cant we do something???

lol

Man, I wish I could say the same thing. Haha I'll probably die from lack of pussy. 😻
Lmao [emoji3] [emoji3] in all honesty I totally agree with dante
Man, I wish I could say the same thing. Haha I'll probably die from lack of pussy. 😻

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I simply can't understand for the life of me how people would get upset about Dante warning people about the dangers of abusing AAS by providing real life examples.

I simply can't understand for the life of me how people would get upset about Dante warning people about the dangers of abusing AAS by providing real life examples.

it's because people tend not to like the hard truths... especially when it directly conflicts with something they want to do.

a lot of people are irrational by nature.

It interferes with our rationalizing that we're all good and that THOSE guys died from,.........whatever.

Whatever being whatever we're not doing that they did. Always something other than the juice.

As I'm typing someone will chime in that it's NOT the basic Test, but all of the other things involved. I tend to believe and hope this myself.;)

A quick Google shows that average male height is 5' 10", and even Large framed men average 185 lbs., even natty, push this and we're all asking for trouble.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity