over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This video is a tribute to all who gave their life for bodybuildin

needthepump

Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDAT-XTjBSw"]BodyBuilders Who Died of Steroids. RIP - YouTube[/ame]

"Most guys think nothing bad will ever happen to them. But you watch. You'll be seeing more and more serious heart problems, and worse, once these guys hit 40."
– Mike Matarazzo, pro bodybuilder.

1. Mike Matarazzo: 1:07
2. Dan Puckett: 1:23
3. Scott Klein: 1:27
4. Robert Benavente: 1:33
5. Trevor Smith: 1:38
6. Andreas Munzer: 1:46
7. Mohammed Benaziza: 2:06
8. Daniele Seccarecci: 2:39
9. Luke Wood: 2:44
10. Chris Janusz: 2:49
11. Art Atwood: 2:54
12. Mat Duvall: 2:58
13. Ed Van Amsterdam: 3:02
14. Fannie Barrios: 3:08
15. Charles Durr: 3:12
16. Anthony D'Arezzo: 3:23
17. Greg Kovacs: 3:28
18. Ron Teufel: 3:37
19. Hans Hopstaken: 3:43
20. Frank Hillebrand: 3:47
21. Alex Azarian: 3:56
22. Ray Mentzer: 4:01
23. Nasser El Sonbaty: 4:12
24. Don Ross: 5:03
25. Mike Mentzer: 5:08
26. Don Youngblood: 5:35
27. Stoil Stoilov: 5:40
28. Terri Harris: 5:45
29. Ed Kawak: 5:54
30. Vince Comerford: 6:38
31. Greg DeFerro: 6:40
32. Derrick Whitsett: 6:44
33. Paul DeMayo: 6:51
34. Baitollah Abbaspour: 6:59
35. Derek Antony: 7:07
36. Steve Michalik: 7:17

A 2012 Report published by the American Journal of Cardiology concluded the heart-related death to anabolic steroid abuse.

We should think about these things BEFORE the next bodybuilder dies, and not just after. I know some died of cancer, 1 of heroin, and another by suicide. But to deny there is a link with the heart attacks is foolish.

Last edited:
Aren't tributes for say more "respectable " deaths and not mostly drug abuse?

BodyBuilders Who Died of Steroids. RIP - YouTube

"Most guys think nothing bad will ever happen to them. But you watch. You'll be seeing more and more serious heart problems, and worse, once these guys hit 40."

– Mike Matarazzo, pro bodybuilder.

1. Mike Matarazzo: 1:07

2. Dan Puckett: 1:23

3. Scott Klein: 1:27

4. Robert Benavente: 1:33

5. Trevor Smith: 1:38

6. Andreas Munzer: 1:46

7. Mohammed Benaziza: 2:06

8. Daniele Seccarecci: 2:39

9. Luke Wood: 2:44

10. Chris Janusz: 2:49

11. Art Atwood: 2:54

12. Mat Duvall: 2:58

13. Ed Van Amsterdam: 3:02

14. Fannie Barrios: 3:08

15. Charles Durr: 3:12

16. Anthony D'Arezzo: 3:23

17. Greg Kovacs: 3:28

18. Ron Teufel: 3:37

19. Hans Hopstaken: 3:43

20. Frank Hillebrand: 3:47

21. Alex Azarian: 3:56

22. Ray Mentzer: 4:01

23. Nasser El Sonbaty: 4:12

24. Don Ross: 5:03

25. Mike Mentzer: 5:08

26. Don Youngblood: 5:35

27. Stoil Stoilov: 5:40

28. Terri Harris: 5:45

29. Ed Kawak: 5:54

30. Vince Comerford: 6:38

31. Greg DeFerro: 6:40

32. Derrick Whitsett: 6:44

33. Paul DeMayo: 6:51

34. Baitollah Abbaspour: 6:59

35. Derek Antony: 7:07

36. Steve Michalik: 7:17

A 2012 Report published by the American Journal of Cardiology concluded the heart-related death to anabolic steroid abuse.

We should think about these things BEFORE the next bodybuilder dies, and not just after. I know some died of cancer, 1 of heroin, and another by suicide. But to deny there is a link with the heart attacks is foolish.

Didn't realize Alex Azarian passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sobering but yea these guys all chose their fate, they lived how they wanted to instead of perhaps how they should....

Really !........a tribute for those that gave their life for bodybuilding ?!!

You give your life for your country
you give your life for another
you give your life for a dozen noble causes..........

you give your life for bodybuilding it's basically because you were a dumbass !:banghead:

Lol everyone hating on the OP but if Dante made this same exact thread, it would get 30 likes

I didn't almost give my life for bodybuilding in 2006, I almost gave it because I was a fucking idiot. We make choices, and there are consequences. No disrespect to any of these guys but in most cases it comes down decisions they made.

We all play with fire when we tap that barrel and inject. At this point in my life I do it as safely as I can but I know in the end there are no guarantees. If I drop it's my own damn fault. It's as addictive as anything else, the responsibility is our own...

I didn't almost give my life for bodybuilding in 2006, I almost gave it because I was a fucking idiot. We make choices, and there are consequences. No disrespect to any of these guys but in most cases it comes down decisions they made.

We all play with fire when we tap that barrel and inject. At this point in my life I do it as safely as I can but I know in the end there are no guarantees. If I drop it's my own damn fault. It's as addictive as anything else, the responsibility is our own...

Well said !

I have been taking gear for 31 years now and did the whole competition thing for 9 years. While we all have a vanity thing, I do like the way I feel and am addicted to the bodybuilding lifestyle (even at 50). While I never subscribed to the multiple gram ideology, I do now have some minor health issues, while not immediately life threatening, I am now more aware of my earlier stupidity and take better care of myself.
I see the younger guys at the gym and I hope they recognize the need to monitor your blood pressure and blood work and (the harder part) react to the results....it is important when you get older.

Lol everyone hating on the OP but if Dante made this same exact thread, it would get 30 likes

I wouldnt make this thread with a video in it with "people who gave their lives to bodybuilding"

I would only list names like this on a thread that someone was spouting that nothing can happen to you if you abuse yourself with this stuff

giving up your life for something so selfabsorbed and that NOBODY BUT YOURSELF GIVES A SHIT ABOUT...isnt honorable to me

I wouldnt make this thread with a video in it with "people who gave their lives to bodybuilding"

I would only list names like this on a thread that someone was spouting that nothing can happen to you if you abuse yourself with this stuff

giving up your life for something so selfabsorbed and that NOBODY BUT YOURSELF GIVES A SHIT ABOUT...isnt honorable to me

Yes I know full well wouldn't have said it like that. Just couldn't resist making a joke :D

How many of these guys left behind children that could really need their father some day is what is most upsetting. My boys are 12 and 14 and constantly ask me odd questions like dad, how will I know what kind of insurance to get? If I buy a house will you help me fix it up? Just odd ?s for young kids.
Some of us bodybuild for various reasons. Personally, I struggle with depression bad. The only time I am happy is when I follow a workout regimen. I skip a week and it's a downward spiral. An obese out of shape individual can have just as many if not more health issues. Best bet is keep it in moderation no matter your age.
It can be done safely.

this is still LESS than .01%

I bet more people die checking their mailbox at the road....

dumb vid

:cool:

I'm amazed how many in Thier 30s died.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

A lot of the problems start when guys combine steroids with recreational drugs and alcohol. My two cents...if your going to use AAS then there is no room for drugs or alcohol in your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity