over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This will probably make you angry

yea baby

I fucking live for some stupid motherf&*(^% to dare and try that shit around me. Iwouldn't care if there was 5 or 6.. I would rather die than be humilated... thats the way it goes ,they never find the right person who stomp there fucking ass..Vander your going to London aren't you ? maybe you fix these boys up and send back the pics..now that i would like to see

rugbythug said:
But the cops are going to have an easy case once they do get caught. And they will.

If i got it right, they're teens and they can't be arrested.

There seems to be a growing trend over here in the UK. It was on the news yesterday that the Govt is worried there has been a sharp increase in attack like these. They are trying to blame mobile phones (which they record the attacks on) and programmes like Jackass and Dirty Sanchez.

What I would give for one of the pricks to try me :D

Hmmm

I don't think there is anyone on this board that would not pull up a chair,grab a beer,and watch a couple of these pencil neck subhuman scumbags try this with me.Haha,I guarantee you would see the show of your lives.

When I see shit like this or hear similar stories,I always wonder "why the fuck doesnt this happen to me?I would love it" And then I realize,Im not a target.Im a threat.Most of us on this board will never have this happen to us for the simple fact of the way we look.These little pricks would not have the balls to attempt this shit with someone who they think would actually fight back.

It makes me very happy to not be "the average male". Don't forget brothers,the average happyjack, non violent, non weightlifting citizen,is a fucking pussy.And this is why society is the way it is.Spineless weak minded people who will not fight back no matter what the situation.Makes me sick....

These type of attacks are called “happy slaps” and there was a documentary on it last night on British TV. It’s supposed to be pretty common, but I, nor anyone I know had heard of it until yesterday, so how common it is I don’t know. By far the worst incident on the documentary was of two kids setting fire to someone who had fallen asleep at a bus stop. The victim is lucky to be alive and is left with painful scars all over his upper-body.

All you people who think that this couldn’t happen in the USA, can think again. Granted, if people tried that on most members of this board (myself included), they would get there ass’s kicked. But they wouldn’t try it on most members of this board, like baldnazi says they only do it to people who are relatively weak, vulnerable and usually alone. Plus the fact that a lot of them probably carry knives. I don’t care who you are, if your going up against half a dozen guys with blades, your in a world of shit. It’s better to walk away with a slap or punch than it is walk away with a knife in your chest.

billbomb said:
Tax higher, be kind to criminals.

How do you work that one out?

Ryus said:
Is this common in England? Where are these chavs from, i think thats what they are called. My guess is that theese gangs are made up of the "enriching" and "productive" immigrants that are flooding europe.

Some of them are chavs, but not all are. And none of the many featured on last nights documentary were immigrants.

101chemistry said:
If i got it right, they're teens and they can't be arrested.

Wrong.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner