over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This will probably sound stupid

EasyEJL

Registered
But has anyone seen straight DHT available as an injectible or cream or powder? I haven't found it across any of the sponsors i've checked. I'm looking for it for a specific reason more involved with HRT program than bodybuilding per se.

Yeah, but Masteron doesn't really fit the scenario. I know in a number of studies, and also from what I gather in a few european countries direct DHT creams/gels/injections are used as a part of hormone replacement therapy.

i always thought that dht caused all the bad side effects like enlarged prostrate and hair loss

i always thought that dht caused all the bad side effects like enlarged prostrate and hair loss

most recent research suggest that its more something involved in the conversion of testosterone to DHT that causes it than DHT itself.

IP use to have a pill he called "oral masteron"

that was actual methyl dht, mestanalone, a very nice hormone in and of itself, many compare it favorably to winny, easy, dont know if that will fit in with what you want, stinks it is a methyl (old otc like methyl rage I think was that compound and P Arnold had an old product with it in it). Proviron is basically dht, I am out of ideas though.

If that was the case, you'd be seeing a bunch of bald, enlarged prostate-having teenagers.

Yes, there is a cream/gel called "Andractim". It's DHT cream and being used as an anti gyno, or HRT preparation. It's not carried by any sponsor though. Only made and available in Europe AFAIK, but takes some leg-work to get it, even here.

Aside from that, I don't see why a transdermal gel base and some Proviron powder wouldn't work. But I haven't tried it.

Not to get off topic, but there's a new Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) Gel about to hit the market. Looking forward to that!

Last edited:
The old drolban by lilly was I think.the same as masteron,
permestril . Pretty much a straight androgen like dihydro.
T

I think Sten is pretty much DHT. An old school roid, I used to score easy in Mexico in the mid 90's. Don't know today....

that was actual methyl dht, mestanalone, a very nice hormone in and of itself, many compare it favorably to winny, easy, dont know if that will fit in with what you want, stinks it is a methyl (old otc like methyl rage I think was that compound and P Arnold had an old product with it in it). Proviron is basically dht, I am out of ideas though.

Actually, that reminds me I think I have an open bottle of methyl rage in the freezer. If I could find either more of that, or raw powder it would probably work out ok. Not really looking for bodybuilding doses, just a little higher level than TRT brings me to. So something on the order of 25mg a day to EOD or so if I recall methyl rage's dosing.

I'll have to hunt throught the sponsors for that, or go with Proviron. I just don't want my wife stabbing me in my sleep for perpetually humping her leg.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws