advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This year I aim to hit the nationals! Plan needed!

bigdog123

Banned
I am 32, have been on HRT for the last year and to be honest just eating like a normal person - 2 shakes a day and then 2 meals, some junk food etc. I train only for 3 x 30 mins each week as have been very busy at work, but this is easing up now and its time to get back into regaining lost size and growing more.

Currently I am sitting at 218, 10% body fat and I`m a tad under 5`9.

At my heaviest a year ago I was 237 at 9% so I have dropped around 20lb, which is to be expected.

Back then I was eating around 5000 calories per day and taking 1800mg of AAS and igf/slin once or twice a day depending on whether I trained.

I know my body would explode once I started back up again...

Money isnt an issue but I dont want to be reckless with spending. There is a lot of fake stuff around and spending $500-$1000 on rubbish doesnt appeal to me at all!

My plan is roughly to go in hard on around 2-2.5g of AAS, coupled with 5000-5500 calories from the start and train 3-4 times per week, 45 mins per time.

Aim to add 5-10% on all previously best lifts (315 x 15 on bench, 495 x 15 on deadlift, 495 x 10 on squat).. and get to a lean and hard 240-245.

Diet down then to 215 or so.

I have always got on well with test, tren and masteron, tried to avoid orals at all costs so something like 1250 test and 500 tren and mast maybe. Undecided about HGH, slin and IGF as results for myself and others have been hit and miss (most likely as the stuff is fake/under strength)

Any ideas?

Thanks

I don't quite get it.

Your are 218 now, 10% body fat. You want to gain to 245lbs. Then diet back down to 215lbs? What would be the point of that?

Have you competed before?

You only posted about training, diet, and supplements... Nothing about competition history.

I am 32, have been on HRT for the last year and to be honest just eating like a normal person - 2 shakes a day and then 2 meals, some junk food etc. I train only for 3 x 30 mins each week as have been very busy at work, but this is easing up now and its time to get back into regaining lost size and growing more.

Currently I am sitting at 218, 10% body fat and I`m a tad under 5`9.

At my heaviest a year ago I was 237 at 9% so I have dropped around 20lb, which is to be expected.

Back then I was eating around 5000 calories per day and taking 1800mg of AAS and igf/slin once or twice a day depending on whether I trained.

I know my body would explode once I started back up again...

Money isnt an issue but I dont want to be reckless with spending. There is a lot of fake stuff around and spending $500-$1000 on rubbish doesnt appeal to me at all!

My plan is roughly to go in hard on around 2-2.5g of AAS, coupled with 5000-5500 calories from the start and train 3-4 times per week, 45 mins per time.

Aim to add 5-10% on all previously best lifts (315 x 15 on bench, 495 x 15 on deadlift, 495 x 10 on squat).. and get to a lean and hard 240-245.

Diet down then to 215 or so.

I have always got on well with test, tren and masteron, tried to avoid orals at all costs so something like 1250 test and 500 tren and mast maybe. Undecided about HGH, slin and IGF as results for myself and others have been hit and miss (most likely as the stuff is fake/under strength)

Any ideas?

Thanks
Your age..I would suggest investing in quality GH and some peptides. Running the test at 800-1000, 600 tren, and 10iu gh ED would work

For the Nationals, it doesn't sound like you will have enough size at your height and weight! I'm with Jp2007, what does your competition history look like?

jp, can you post some pics?

I agree with the above guys...I dont know what you look like (hell you could look great, we dont know) but saying you want to do nats this year, is a pretty high goal...what about doing a show first, then decide if your ready for nats after talking to the judges to see where you would need to improve (if at all) then make a honest judgement with yourself if it would be wise to do so...at 5-9 and 215 you wont be big enough, unless your like a Phil Health type of body (3D round muscles and crazy full and lean) He won the U.S.A. at that weight, but he has crazy shape, and fullness to look alot bigger than most guys at that level. Anyway, I wish you the best ,and please dont take this the wrong way...Like I said you might have crazy genetics and prove everyone wrong. Best wishes...:D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity