over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thor65 with Nova

Thor65

Registered
Newbies
I want to give a big thanks to Nova for gear in the log. I am 43 years old and just started back training 4 years ago after 13-14 years off. I am a former npc national level overall winner from 20 some years ago. I was 22 when I won, and completely stopped bodybuilding when I was 25. By my late 20's I was sleeping in my car and a addict of recreational drugs. Many ups and downs in life, but unfortunately my downs were due to all bad decisions i made.
Fast foward to today and life is completely different now. I am happily married to the best woman in world with two children and two stepchildren.
In the last 18 months I have cycled 10 weeks starting in April of this year. The rest of the 18 months it was 200mg test and hcg/hmg for fertility reason. Today and my wife and I have a 6 week old.
I started pinning this past Monday and plan on being consistent on diet and training. My diet was okay ish??? but at least one shitty meal a day( pizza, McDonald's, ect) up until last week.
I am not big on pictures but did snap a couple today just for reference with the log. My morning weight is right at 250lbs.
My diet this week consisted of 4400 kcal. My break down on training days was 375-400 protein, 500 carbs and the rest fats. I plan on titration of carbs up through this cycle as weight grows.
My pins this week were M-W-F. Each shot consisted of
Test E-125mg ,Prop-50,NPP100
Weekly totals were test 525mg and Npp was 300. As the cycle goes on, I plan to titrate the dosages up and at week 8 switch compounds for another 8 weeks.
Like I stated, I have only had 3 pins but so far the oil is great. The MCT base is very smooth, without any pip. 👍
I plan to update often and give a honest review of nova products. I see most guys do training and diet and I will try and do the same. Nova actually said he wants a "honest review" which i thought saying that was pretty cool.
My plans are to hopefully add clean muscle without much fluff. It feels so good to be back bodybuilding and living the lifestyle and starting back a legit cycle. My life has definitely been a interesting ride and hopefully can make up for some lost years in the gym. I highly doubt I can ever compete again due to huge atrophy in my right quad. I needed a knee replacement for 10 year and walked with a limp and severely lost muscle from walking so funny. My legs are finally starting to come up as I did have a knee replacement this past November. Who knows what will happen in future was only time will tell.

Attachments

• F9C1E3FE-B8AA-4612-948C-B1A1D3329240.jpeg
    F9C1E3FE-B8AA-4612-948C-B1A1D3329240.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 67
  • F9945E39-2C7B-4DA3-9FD8-039109C62166.png
    F9945E39-2C7B-4DA3-9FD8-039109C62166.png
    398.6 KB · Views: 66
My training is very consistent as I get all my days in through the week. My wife is my training partner and competes in figure. We train 4 or 5 times a week.
-Chest/Shoulders
-Arms
- Back
- hamstrings
- quads.
Some weeks with work and family, I have to put quads and hams on same day which sucks.
I definitely need to do more cardio for heart health purposes. As of now I might walk 15 or 20 min a couple times a week after training ( I know I need more). As I increase calories and my appetite stalls I plan on increasing cardio.

Training is going well. Starting 3rd week of cycle. Last week was 5 days of training. Chest, shoulders, arms & hamstrings, back, quads. All days were great with quads being the highlight. Quads were Friday evening and as of this morning they still feel rough.
Calories were never under 4500, with 4800-5k on training days. My carbs on training days were 6-700 with lower fats. My cheat meal was Saturday evening with me pushing 7500 total calories for the day. Unfortunately....with upping my food weight didn't change but a pound :(. I was 251 this morning.
I upped the supplements as of today. Nova's test e is dosed at 250 and I increased.25cc all 3 shots of the week. So I added basically additional 200 test for the week. I also upped the npp .5cc all 3x for the week. Left prop the same at 50mg 3x a week. The totals for the weekly dosages are now
test- 712.50 mg
Nandrolone- 450 mg.
I will include more in depth on training and also food as cycle continues.

As I said above quads were the highlight of the week. I'm starting to really enjoy training legs again after my knee was replaced, 9 months ago.
I warmed up with two light sets of leg extensions. Very easy and light.
1.abductor machine. I did 3 working sets of 15-20. I squeeze each rep and try and make the stack feel heavy each rep.
2. Hip hack squat machine. I worked up using anywhere from 12-20 reps. My final working set was 6pps with a drop set as my intensifier. 15 reps on my final set and used a triple drop.
3. safety squat bar squats with heels placed on ankle ramps. My final working set was 315 for 20 reps. After the squats my ass was kicked, but still had two more exercises.
4. 4 sets of walking lunges at @ 25 yards. My first two sets I used 30 lb dumbbells but had to drop them on final two sets and use only body weight.
5. Final movement was two sets of leg extensions. First set was 20 reps. The final set I dropped the weight and did 50 reps on final set
Today is Monday and I still feel quads!!!

This week was a little rough, bc I felt like shot couple days. I did not miss any training or meals. I actually upped my calories every day. I had a shitty meal for meal 6 Monday - Friday this week. It was usually a 1000 calorie frozen pizza. All 5 days this week I was over 5k in calories.
All super supplements stayed to same. Test 712.50 and npp 450mgs.
Im running this log for Nova as i stated but want to be completely honest. It's very very clean gear. Zero pip so far even while running propionate. Zero flu symptoms from test E as I usually get. I would have zero problems recommending to anyone.
I will be changing to some of his different compounds soon and will let you all know when I do.

Breakfast today and every morning.
Soon as I wake, 2 scoops whey then about a hr later.

-1 cup oatmeal
-2 slice of organic bread ( I don't give two shits about organic, it just tastes good)
-1 tbsp grass fed butter ( again it just tastes better)
- 1.75 cups egg whites
-8 oz orange juice

D3670D53-6376-4EA9-9799-26FB22D5507E.jpeg

I want to give a big thanks to Nova for gear in the log. I am 43 years old and just started back training 4 years ago after 13-14 years off. I am a former npc national level overall winner from 20 some years ago. I was 22 when I won, and completely stopped bodybuilding when I was 25. By my late 20's I was sleeping in my car and a addict of recreational drugs. Many ups and downs in life, but unfortunately my downs were due to all bad decisions i made.
Fast foward to today and life is completely different now. I am happily married to the best woman in world with two children and two stepchildren.
In the last 18 months I have cycled 10 weeks starting in April of this year. The rest of the 18 months it was 200mg test and hcg/hmg for fertility reason. Today and my wife and I have a 6 week old.
I started pinning this past Monday and plan on being consistent on diet and training. My diet was okay ish??? but at least one shitty meal a day( pizza, McDonald's, ect) up until last week.
I am not big on pictures but did snap a couple today just for reference with the log. My morning weight is right at 250lbs.
My diet this week consisted of 4400 kcal. My break down on training days was 375-400 protein, 500 carbs and the rest fats. I plan on titration of carbs up through this cycle as weight grows.
My pins this week were M-W-F. Each shot consisted of
Test E-125mg ,Prop-50,NPP100
Weekly totals were test 525mg and Npp was 300. As the cycle goes on, I plan to titrate the dosages up and at week 8 switch compounds for another 8 weeks.
Like I stated, I have only had 3 pins but so far the oil is great. The MCT base is very smooth, without any pip. 👍
I plan to update often and give a honest review of nova products. I see most guys do training and diet and I will try and do the same. Nova actually said he wants a "honest review" which i thought saying that was pretty cool.
My plans are to hopefully add clean muscle without much fluff. It feels so good to be back bodybuilding and living the lifestyle and starting back a legit cycle. My life has definitely been a interesting ride and hopefully can make up for some lost years in the gym. I highly doubt I can ever compete again due to huge atrophy in my right quad. I needed a knee replacement for 10 year and walked with a limp and severely lost muscle from walking so funny. My legs are finally starting to come up as I did have a knee replacement this past November. Who knows what will happen in future was only time will tell.
Very inspiring bro. You are a true survivor

Today was chest and shoulders. I usually do shoulders first but today did chest. I know I probably should always do chest first but my wife only does shoulders and not chest ( has implants). I was on my own today bc we didn't feel like taking 4 kids with us today. No spotter today, so I used more volume than feeders up to a final intensity set.
Before leaving house 3.3 iu gh
At gym before training 8iu novorapid with 45 carbs of sugar from gummy worms and 45 carbs from intra workout Gatorade.
CHEST
-pec dec 3 sets total with one working set.
- neutral grip chest press x3
- dumbbell incline x3
-machine dip X2
- cable crossover 7high,7medium,7 low x2. Really squeeze and try and finish filling chest with blood
SHOULDERS -
-Hammer shoulder press x3
-Lateral machine x4
-rear delts cable crossover on free motion machine x3
-upright row x2

Morning Tuesday weight was 254. I am up 4 lbs in 3 weeks with this Nova cycle. I am not sure if it's a true 4 lb increase bc Sunday was a push day and had novorapid 3x that day. 5 with breakfast and 8 pre and post. Obviously there will be a ton of extra glycogen and water stored.
Monday night was arms. Hate having just a arm day but my arms have always sucked. I wish I would have site injected years ago when competing as no reason to now. My muscle look very long with my insertions even being only 5'10. That's why I have a arm day only. Anywho..... last night
All reps range 12-20 reps
-Cable curl straight bar x3
-Incline bench dumbbell curl x3
-Machine preacher curl x3
-Rope press down x3
-Assisted chin up machine press down on platform x3
-Cable overhead tri extension x3

Week of training was good. Diet pretty much stayed the same with a bigger sometimes shitty meal at meal #6 all days but 2. My daily totals for calories were 5100-5500 every day this week. Some days appetite is awful, and other days I'm starving.
My morning weight this morning was 256. That puts me up about 6 lbs since starting this nova brand of cycle. All pins and dosages stayed the same this week. I have either a week or two left on these compounds before I switch them out. The 3 compounds seem to be good so far from nova. All very clean without any pip.
Snapped a couple pics today which suck. I'm definitely glycogen loaded but have tons of water on me from some shitty good and couple days of slin ( day of pic and day before). I'm happy so far. My strength is definitely headed up.

Attachments

• 52AAB380-BD10-4B81-8380-2EC2225BAABB.png
    52AAB380-BD10-4B81-8380-2EC2225BAABB.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 59
Macros today (training day)

Attachments

• E8EC765A-E8D7-47A6-98A1-75C85818229D.png
    E8EC765A-E8D7-47A6-98A1-75C85818229D.png
    188 KB · Views: 11
Week of training was good. Diet pretty much stayed the same with a bigger sometimes shitty meal at meal #6 all days but 2. My daily totals for calories were 5100-5500 every day this week. Some days appetite is awful, and other days I'm starving.
My morning weight this morning was 256. That puts me up about 6 lbs since starting this nova brand of cycle. All pins and dosages stayed the same this week. I have either a week or two left on these compounds before I switch them out. The 3 compounds seem to be good so far from nova. All very clean without any pip.
Snapped a couple pics today which suck. I'm definitely glycogen loaded but have tons of water on me from some shitty good and couple days of slin ( day of pic and day before). I'm happy so far. My strength is definitely headed up.

Holy shit my man your fucking huge!

Holy shit my man your fucking huge!
Just trying to get back to somewhat what i used to be. Trying to be consistent now with good food, good super supps, and hard training. Thnx though. 👍

Another good week of training. Every day i was over 5k calories even on off days. Training days still doing high carbs 700 ish. On off training days I drop carbs down and increase fats. All about the same calories, I just switch up where they come from (fats or carbs). Weight is still about the same as before. I'm right around 255-256 in mornings.

I think I killed my appetite this week just by adding in a small amount of orals on training days. I added 25mg dbol that I'm cutting out this coming week. That small amount killed my appetite and also majorly bloated me.
Definitely a big bump for nova as the products are very clean and i am super satisfied with the compounds im running.

Good week of training but tiring week. Our baby has not felt well so it's been a rough week on my wife and I. We didn't miss any training or meals.
Yesterday went out of town about a hour and half away to hit a new different gym. We love doing this as it breaks the monotony of normal gym. Tonight was our normal gym and hit shoulders only instead of a push day.
We do our presses last so we are good and warm and hit 125 dumbbells for a final set of 17 plus 3 forced. Definitely getting stronger. Still running all Novas products but switched compounds. Test 625mg Eq 500 and Tren E 200. Very very satisfied with his products so far. The only product that I'm running that is not nova is hgh. I'm running 5iu on training days (5 days at bedtime).

Morning weight today was 259.4 and mid 260's at bedtime. I am about roughly 10lbs heavier in mornings now since starting Novas products. This pic was after shoulders tonight. As you can see my hernia is getting bad and starting to really be uncomfortable. I need to deal with it this winter.

Attachments

• 37966164-579C-4652-90AA-2B6B620A8323.png
    37966164-579C-4652-90AA-2B6B620A8323.png
    283.1 KB · Views: 34
Morning weight today was 259.4 and mid 260's at bedtime. I am about roughly 10lbs heavier in mornings now since starting Novas products. This pic was after shoulders tonight. As you can see my hernia is getting bad and starting to really be uncomfortable. I need to deal with it this winter.
You are looking good That hernia looks like it hurts. It took me a long time to have a bicep tendon repaired as I didn't want to be down out of the gym.But now I am glad. Man take care of yourself

You are looking good That hernia looks like it hurts. It took me a long time to have a bicep tendon repaired as I didn't want to be down out of the gym.But now I am glad. Man take care of yourself
Did you tear the bicep tendon completely? You just kept training? Getting older sucks huh? Our bodies just are not as durable as we use to think huh.
I feel like I'm just getting back into the swing of things after having a knee replacement at the end of last year so it's frustrating.
When stuff starts affecting your daily life not just the gym....it's time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear