over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thor65 with Nova

Very bloated today. Yesterday was Halloween and I ate my fair share of candy. Actually probably ate candy for a straight hour last night with also ice cream and McDonald's yesterday. I can tell as I'm very bloated. Felt strong doing back today so that's a plus. Cleaned the food up today minus breakfast candy, but will be perfect the rest of the week.

Did you tear the bicep tendon completely? You just kept training? Getting older sucks huh? Our bodies just are not as durable as we use to think huh.
I feel like I'm just getting back into the swing of things after having a knee replacement at the end of last year so it's frustrating.
When stuff starts affecting your daily life not just the gym....it's time.
Ya it snapped like a rubber band. A knee wow you are a survivor bro

Training is going well. All Nova’s compounds and dosages have stayed the same. I did have to add in though 1.5mg Adex a week which I hate doing. My bloat was getting pretty uncomfortable. I did drop the slin maybe 10 ish days ago to also help with a little bit of possible bloating. I think between the two changes it has dropped some water from last pic I posted.
I have increased kcal on training days to around 5500 and 4500 on the two test days. When my appetite has stalled for a couple days I’ll add in 10mg of mk677 for a couple nights and it really seems to help.
My weight is roughly the same 260 in the morning. Just going to keep plugging away and keep trying to progress. I will also include a macro breakdown of yesterday which I trained (back).

Attachments

• BE3AA0B5-97E0-4A65-AF69-106ED734C8CE.png
    BE3AA0B5-97E0-4A65-AF69-106ED734C8CE.png
    64.9 KB · Views: 27
  • F333C84F-A7C1-4A91-B8D7-24949EA82B3A.png
    F333C84F-A7C1-4A91-B8D7-24949EA82B3A.png
    400.5 KB · Views: 27
Strength is definitely going up and also a couple pounds on the scale. Novas tren E even at only 200mg has made a huge difference for me in strength. I am starting to have a little night sweating even on that low amount. For whatever reason E has always agreed with me more than ace. Currently doing two pins a week for the tren E. Definitely good stuff.

Body feels a little beat up this week. Everything is right on track as I want but body is definitely getting tired. For this week iv incorporated more volume and backed off the intensity of sets and am not adding any intensifiers to the end of sets. No drop sets, no clusters, ect. Went to a rep or two under failure on sets of back and got a great pump. On back today i did a total of 18 sets instead of my usual 12-14 with intensifier’s. Actually it was a nice change tbh. Hopefully training like this for a week will help bring energy level and recuperation back up.
Nova’s supplements are all the same. Test , eq , and a small touch of tren e (sweating something awful at night) might be my favorite stack so far!

Will be updating this week. Starting after thanksgiving sickness has been rough on our family. Type A flu, Covid, and hand foot mouth disease the kids picked up from daycare. Minus a ear infection now the family is healthy. Will be back on track soon.

Yessir!I just read your log.Great stuff..And yes getting old sux.I used to love to blast and cruise and train accordingly.Now just trying to keep what little muscle I have!

Will be updating this week. Starting after thanksgiving sickness has been rough on our family. Type A flu, Covid, and hand foot mouth disease the kids picked up from daycare. Minus an ear infection now the family is healthy. Will be back on track soon.
I hear you Thor. I welcomed in the new year with pneumonia. Glad everyone is feeling better

I hear you Thor. I welcomed in the new year with pneumonia. Glad everyone is feeling better
How sick were you? We had type A flu and it was pretty rough. I felt a lack of energy even when felling better for almost a month.

Yessir!I just read your log.Great stuff..And yes getting old sux.I used to love to blast and cruise and train accordingly.Now just trying to keep what little muscle I have!
I agree. It really is harder as we get older. For me and probably most it’s not just my body that gets in the way (lack of better term). When I was younger and competed I was single, no children, had a sponsor so I didn’t have to work full time, and really didn’t have many bills. It is definitely doable now with adjustment of schedule, but definitely more challenging . I can usually find time to train with schedule adjustments but if it comes down to training or missing one of the kids activities, I’m missing training every time.

How sick were you? We had type A flu and it was pretty rough. I felt a lack of energy even when felling better for almost a month.
Sick enough to tell my wife I was afraid to go to sleep. I have asthma so when it gets in my lungs I’m in deep shit. Felt like an elephant was sitting on my chest. Went to the ER. They gave me my choice to admit or go home with 2different antibiotics, breathing treatments and 60mg of prednisone for 5 days. I chose home. It kicked my ass. Feeling much better but I’m using my inhaler more than I should, chest still tight

I agree. It really is harder as we get older. For me and probably most it’s not just my body that gets in the way (lack of better term). When I was younger and competed I was single, no children, had a sponsor so I didn’t have to work full time, and really didn’t have many bills. It is definitely doable now with adjustment of schedule, but definitely more challenging . I can usually find time to train with schedule adjustments but if it comes down to training or missing one of the kids activities, I’m missing training every time.
I understand and totally agree.Most of the time I am training but with me it’s the food.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131