over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THOSE DAMN GENETIC FREAKS!!!

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
okay. we have this guy who comes into my gym and always buys a day pass. i have not seen him in a while but, he comes into the gym today and i have to tell ya the story. he just got out of prison and only gets to lift a couple times a week. he is 26 years old , black , and has a actual 27 inch waist at about 5'6. he weighs 188 pounds and also has shredded abs. (bastard) anyway i decided to hang out with him and catch up on what he has been doing. he told me he was going to work back and shoulders. he started by doing what he called "lawn mower pulls". we refer to them as db rows lol. he started at 80 pounds and went all the way to the 120 pound dbs and was getting about 10 reps a set. he then went to do chins and repped out countless reps and sets. he then decided to do the hammer pulldown and did only about 3 sets and went pretty heavy but, cheated quite a bit from start to finish.
we then went over to the smith machine and set up a bench to do behind the neck presses. he started with just two 45's and did about 10 reps. he added weight each set until he was at 275 pounds. these he brought to just below the top of the head and pressed up with assistance from me for about 4 reps. he then dropped back down to the two 45's to do two sets. he did a lot of reps with these to get a "swole on". (what ever that means...i am so uncool). he then went to the hammer shoulder press and went straight to the two 45's a side and stayed there for about 6 sets. the reps varied. he did not count.
after it was all done i asked him his routine. he said he did not know his sets ands reps because he just went until he lost interest. he said he biggest thing is to "put as much weight on the bar with out getting hurt". his form was fairly loose and he did not rest as much as i would have. his diet is shit. he eats about two to three times a day and that is what ever he can find. he will have a protein drink after he leaves the gym..but, that is it. his muscle bellies are very round and very full. he does no side delt work but, has all the side delt you could want by just doing the presses.
after he left i figured he did about 15 to 20 sets for back and about 12 to 15 sets for delts. i also added up his daily protein consumption based on waht he told me his typical diet was and he rarely gets more than 80 grams a day. yet, with about six weeks prep time he could easily walk off with a regional title. i do not thingk a national title would be out of the question if he put his mind and diet to it. in other words "HE MAKES ME SICK"

DAMN GENETIC FREAKS...

WEll, it makes us that much better since we work harder for our gains

That is a funny post! I know a few people like that. It is really amazing. It like osmosis, they just get near the weight and everything is absorbed by the body.

ahh, the gifted

Steak bro i'd rather be lazy, lol...

actually i WILL get my pro card next year and damn if i have not fought tooth and nail , blood and guts in every way possible absorbing more pain than most can comprehend---BUT if i could be a lazy ass and look like Shawn Ray the way he trains i'd take that in a second

i may be a freak, but what's more freakish is the means willing to go to to get where i want to be--i think i better go ice, oh about five bodyparts now, ---:rolleyes:

LATS,
was one of his "many" girlfriends at the gym bitching him out today!? :D i may add, that when he does bench presses, when he put 2 plates per side, that's what he calls "two pieces of candy!!!!!!":D i guess i am so uncool too!

no, no...i am talking about the one and only maurice...frickin' freak o nature

I do know these guys in jail have a "Jail House Secret" on how the get so damn big while in. I know that some still have weights available and can lift,eat and sleep all day but there's still that "little secret" they have as to how to put on quick size. Any one care to guess? I'll let you all stab at it before I post.. Dub..

BIG DUB said:
I do know these guys in jail have a "Jail House Secret" on how the get so damn big while in. I know that some still have weights available and can lift,eat and sleep all day but there's still that "little secret" they have as to how to put on quick size. Any one care to guess? I'll let you all stab at it before I post.. Dub..

Dboll??? :)

Well - just make those of us that have to work for it that much more "appreciative" :D

My Guess: A-bombs - I'd guess d-bol but you need to take too many tabs ED

xcel

by the way, congrats with your 1000 posts, xcelbeyond!

lol I resent those dame genetic freaks. My dad was one of those when he was younger hell at 5'10 210 with abs with out any real effort. Hell to this day he hasnt lifted in 15 years and can still bench 300. I truely hate that

Be interesting to know that guys natural TEST level.

My guess

is paperdrol. You know, paper anadrol.... OR perhaps they say they are diabetic and get slin???? TELL US!!!

Any more guesses? Here's a hint it's not anything anabolic. And you may consume it every day in a different form...Dub..

FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! half are sucked up before they go in then blamo eat gro

killer

its wierd some guys can just consume tons of food and grow almost all lean muscle mass while some of us gain muscle and fat.

just a guess

i heard somewhere else it was yeast, dont know how this works, thats what iheard the jailhouse secret is.

DOK

THIS DUDE IS A FUCKING FREAK.. HE MAKES THE AVERAGE JOE LOOK LIKE SHIT. LATS IS RIGHT. THRULYHUGE AND I USE TO WORKOUT WITH HIM. HE WOULD DO AN ENTIRE CHEST WORKOUT THEN WE WOULD GET THERE AND HE WOULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN....AND STILL USE KILLER WEIGHT...
SICK JUST SICK

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner