over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

those damn stretch marks!

diskey

Registered
Just wondering if anyone of you have experienced this and what you do about it. I've earlier had some stretchmarks in my armpits which really haven't bothered much, but after this winter's bulk they've growed to like the the double in both directions. On both arm pits the strech marks have teared so much that they are visible like 1/2 cm in on both pecs, so when my arms hang down and I look in the mirror at a frontview I can see them.

Will they stop tearing at this level?, -I'm almost 240lbs now, so I'm not that big. I really don't know what to do since it truly doesn't look nice, I try to gain lean mass when bulking but those marks keep growing anyway it seems.

I had this problem several years ago. Went to my dermatologist and he prescribed a cream that I used dilligently every night for about 3 months. I can't for the life of me remember the name of that stuff, but let's just say it worked wonders.

Some other helpful tips are:

1. Use moisturizing cream daily all over.
2. Tanning beds work well also.

The body reduces it's production of collagen and elastin during and immediately after AS use. This, plus the increase in size, is what does the most harm! It's only cosmetic, and like I said, use the cream and it vanishes!

diskey I'll take them lol I love stretch makes....shows progress :D

Coopie:

Do you think it could be Retin-A cream your reffering to ?

I've moisturiezed my armpits for like half a year now to try keep them away, also tried zinc-,stretcmark-,e-vit-creams without luck. Seems like tanning is the best and easiest solution so far.

Jrflex10er - heh I know, and I've heard lots of funny nice arguments about them
but damn- stretchmarks in on the pecs really dosent look nice....

Nope. It wasn't Retin-A (although I did use that for facial acne back in the day). I think it was called something like "Vanquia" - kind of sounded like the word "vanish".

It worked very well on those deep tear-like marks that I had across my upper chest, and also worked fast on the thinner marks that I was developing across my bi's and tri's.

I'm sure any derm will know what to do.

PS - I've probably added about and lost 30 lbs on a regular basis and by simply tanning weekly and applying moisturizer daily I have been stretch mark free for years and years...

hm okay never heard of such a cream, sounds interesting. I've allready talked with my derm about the marks, and all he could think of was laser-surgery which is supposed to hurt like hell and is very expensive too.

There are stretch mark strips that you can put on daily but, you have to do it for like 8hours(When sleeping) and you have to do it for like 4-6 weeks which is pain in ass. I have them on my obliques from college years of going from 190-230 in 3 months. I was drinking too much, eating too much and not lifting.

RY

Was it called StriVectin?

I've tried a few.

Retin-A (tretinoin) is okay.

Differin (adalapene) is better.

Tazorac (tazarotene) worked best.

Always use moisturizing everyday often. Even more than often if you are tanning too.
That's just my experience.

I've got them to, it looks like I gave birth from my armpit. Don't worry about it. I know this is obviously a body concious field but this is a good thing. I try and keep it positive. There is a cream out there cause a buddies girl used it after her pregnancy. But tanning with moistuizers and vit E solutions along with Lemon juice, from an actually lemon. I know it sounds wierd but its some old chinese secret lol The acid it the lemon is suppossed to xfoliate and help reduce the scar tissue.

mederma helps it fade nicely but nothing will make them go completely away.

Nope - it was not StriVectin.

But, I have tried the Differin and it works great for controlling Acne.

I use it daily at bedtime and Cleocin Lotion in the AM. This combo on the face and chest have been a godsend!

tan and moisturizer are the way to go. Just think of them as beauty marks and be happy with the obvious progress and gains

T

lynx said:
Was it called StriVectin?

I've heard that StriVectin works miracles for scars and stretch marks. I believe it's OTC now also...

I look forward to getting stretch marks on my armpits! The only place I seem to get them is on my inner thighs...

Does anyone know what the active ingrediens is in this StriVectin cream? I live in Norway and have never heard about that name but perhaps there is something similar.

lol, I still remember the day I got my armpit scars. I first noticed them the day after I've been out partying with some friends. I wore a pretty tight shirt that night before, and I actually tought the shirt had been so slim that it had made the marks hehe...they just popped up on both sides and was like 2-3cm when they said hello....was on dbol and test for the first time back then and gained like crazy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws