over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

those of you who deny usage

I just use the infamous Ronnie Coleman quote " Dat dere CellTech."

Like my old man always told me "never give anyone anything on you"

gotta hide it from my girlfriend. she doesnt unerstand it at all, thinks its dangerous and could have long term health effects (she may be partially correct lol.)

open about it with my friends who lift. most of them use something in some way or another....

I wish I had listened to my wife when she told me to lay off the juice.

how is it possible? if its so obvious

if you cycle on and off, thats more obvious

if you stay on and continously grow that obvious too

i just cant seem to lie to someone knowing that they are not stupid

talking about relationship here.

dont you think so? i mean if you are cheating on another girl yeah i guess you cant tell unless you get a baby or std out of it but,,,gear usage???

'no babe its hard work and dieting' lol

wont there be a point where its just too obvious? i guess a girl could 'ignore' but that will fire back.

thoughts?

Man Ive been here a couple of times. Sooner or later your gonna have to tell her. If you dont she will eventually find out and then "you got some splaining to do!"

would Shannon Sharpe have a broadcasting career if he was actually honest about the obvious, lol.

you can't really blame some of those guys

it's illegal.

my gf knows about it and so do my training partners (who also use) but other than that I keep my mouth shut.

Yep...in the "Big Finale" with my last GF, the first thing she said was, "I'm gonna tell the cops about your gear!" A sign of her character (why she's gone now). She didn't do it, but...that's the last time I'll be telling anyone shit.

People change under stress.

I believe when dating, honesty is the best policy. I will not lie to someone that I may or may not be with for a long time.... its not fair to them or me...

... Telling them you are on Doctor prescribed therapy is a proper approach... Who is she to decide my own health!?!? If you dont have health insurance to cover the therapy, who is she to decide how you receive treatment?

... I have had the unfortunate experience of sharing a relationship with 2 different women... During the relationship, we conceived... Both times against my wishes they decided to terminate the conception... It was their body, I had to support them...

... Perhaps the two situations arent exactly the same, but they both involve an individuals health and body...

it's illegal.

my gf knows about it and so do my training partners (who also use) but other than that I keep my mouth shut.

i wasnt asking (in general)
lol....and i wasnt asking you anyway

but thanks for your concern

I believe when dating, honesty is the best policy. I will not lie to someone that I may or may not be with for a long time.... its not fair to them or me...

... Telling them you are on Doctor prescribed therapy is a proper approach... Who is she to decide my own health!?!? If you dont have health insurance to cover the therapy, who is she to decide how you receive treatment?

... I have had the unfortunate experience of sharing a relationship with 2 different women... During the relationship, we conceived... Both times against my wishes they decided to terminate the conception... It was their body, I had to support them...

... Perhaps the two situations arent exactly the same, but they both involve an individuals health and body...

wow,,, not the same , but that would mess me up big time, tough thing to face.

LOL@ phidias

i guess we just have to be careful to share things, know who you are talking to, if you are not sure, better lie till you know its safe.

you gotta be honest.
just don't use scary words like "steroids" call them "hormones"
for some reason that is usually received better:rolleyes:

like TENNY said, my wife knows everything i do.
before she was my wife i never volunteered information but if they ask i don't think its wise to lie.
-JS

I agree completely.

I never bring it up but if they straight up confront me, i normally try to change the subject and obfuscate, but if they continue and nail me with an exact question, i do one of two things. I evaluate the relationship and how serious things are going and if they are serious and i feel there could be something long term, i answer honestly. If there is nothing there, i just dont answer, act offended and end the casual relationship a few days later.

For me, the danger has not been with the girls i am dating but with their friend's boyfriends when we all go on double dates etc. Those guys always have to comment about, damn you are a big boy etc. These comments are normally followed by, "I took dbol back in the day, what are you taking?". Or something equally stupid.

I don't see how u could be in a relationship and cover up usage.....I guarantee if u hide something from her...she's hiding something from u.....and u have absolutely no business getting mad at her for something she's hiding....if u can't be in an honest unjudhing relationship...than it's a sham to begin with

GF- Don't tell her shit that she can use against you later.
Wife- OK, tell her, but she can still use it against you later. lol

I have only told one GF and I have to continually reassure her that I know what I am doing and explain things to her, and she still hates it with all her being.....

One of my GF's, I almost told her, but had a gut feeling not to, and thank god for that. I found out when we broke up, she would have been the type to shout it from the rooftops, not to mention use it against me if needed.

And always the number one reason, the laws....no matter how stupid they may be.

then YOU are doing them for the wrong reasons sonny

i DONT GIVE A FUCK what someone thinks

i'm at war with MYSELF!!!!!
not looking for anyones approval

:cool:

Easy to say unless it could effect your work. I am not a big guy, but my division president always ask me if I am jucing. Of course I deny it. Don't want to loose my job.

i was dating this one girl and after intercourse she asked why my balls were so small:eek: (this was before i used test only)
wasn't going to lie to her! didn't want her thinking i was a small balled freak lol. told her immediately i was on juice and the balls might be smaller but the sex drive is much bigger!!!!!1:D
we dated for a couple years lol.

like OSIRIS stated, if you are just dating a girla nd she asks, evaluate the relationship. if it has a chance for long term and you want to have a serious relationship then tell her. if you are just casually dating, deny deny deny....:cool:
-JS

back in the days when dating I had a girlfriend she was hot but not to smart
she ask why my balls were so small, I told her I was in a motorcycle wreck
and the DR. said they would never be the same. she believe me it also work
when I got Deca dick.

Hey,

For legal purposes say what you need to.

Most people are idiots when it comes to diet/exercise and "working your butt off" in the gym, getting your food and sleep, and general discipline.

For me, most often, smart ass comments come from guys that don't work out, don't lift much more than a bag of groceries, or haven't worked out since high school, and are envious about my how I look and carry myself.

So, my late "canned" response is to say, " yeah, I get that alot from guys that don't work out" ! Shuts them up pretty fast !

hell with 'em.

it doesnt matter what you have....or what you dont have

people will ALWAYS come up with an excuse to pull you down
to their level.....whether it be in the gym, at work, life
its the american way.....

lol.....according to everyone around me in my teens
i was on shit.....but was NOT!!!!

so it really doesnt matter

Well said...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator