over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those of you who get sick often/have a weak immune system

If I recall dr colgan suggested to take 3:1 ratio of vitamin c to nac. It was in one of his books on sports supps and dosages for athletes.

guys if you want real results form nac don't bother with this pidly few hundred mgs. dose is gona be multi g ed.

lots of info out there, read up.

good compound, particularly for lung issues.

also if youhave kids it can be great for them too.

there was a little girl who was getting some dr med for lung issue. switched to nac, lung issue gone and didn't get sick ALL year... well until stopping. lol

;)

also for you breeders...
look into it for prego chicks, very interesting info too.
:welcome:

I've observed first hand through patient's lab work success with just about every brand of vitamin D3 out there. Reputable brands such as Life Extension and Jarrow Formulas are always a solid choice. As Massive G mentioned Carlson also produces great products.

Thanks. Jarrow seems to be readily available ill give it a try.

Saw my GP today. He's linking me up with an immunologist that I'll see in a week or so. I'll update this thread as things get moving.

Ps I have strep throat :/

Saw my GP today. He's linking me up with an immunologist that I'll see in a week or so. I'll update this thread as things get moving.

If you are getting cold. Uri a lot, look into seeing an ENT. You may have a deviated septum or a polyp that is blocking one of your sinus openings completely or partially.

Also cleaning your hands and being mindful of not touching your eyes mouth or any mucus membranes will decrease incidence.

Doing sinus Neti pot rinses twice a day will help

I haven't tried the glutamine thing personally. Will have to buy some of it truly works as mentoned

There is a few other things tidbits I would like to throw..

Do you get a lot of acid reflux. If so you may have some larygopharyngeal reflux. Basically its just acid going into you pharynx, larynx and some sinus tissue. Small amount but enough to cause superficial mucosal damage. Once the outer layers of your mucosa is damaged or inflammed the cold viruses that usually we fight off easily, will have an easier time infecting you.

There is a few other things tidbits I would like to throw..

Do you get a lot of acid reflux. If so you may have some larygopharyngeal reflux. Basically its just acid going into you pharynx, larynx and some sinus tissue. Small amount but enough to cause superficial mucosal damage. Once the outer layers of your mucosa is damaged or inflammed the cold viruses that usually we fight off easily, will have an easier time infecting you.

Funny you mention that, yes, I do.

I thought it may have been due to tren but that hasn't been touched since my last comp which was 6+ months ago. Interesting point, thank you.

Funny you mention that, yes, I do.

I thought it may have been due to tren but that hasn't been touched since my last comp which was 6+ months ago. Interesting point, thank you.

I am not a Physician, so I am just sharing with you my personal experience. Take it for what its worth.

MY URI and cold would always follow a night out drinking, or exercises such as heavy squats and deadlifts,lifestyle or things that put a lot of intra abdominal pressure and cause acid reflux.

Once I started taking prilosec twice a day (the first morning dose has to be taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes before eating), I noticed a significant decrease in my frequencies of common cold and URI.

In a perfect world you dont want to be on a PPI long term, however the relative side effects are minor compared to the benefits for me.

You will get sick when trading to the max constantly.........koolio

Yeah, when over training and/or dieting hard too long. Work in some cheat meals and do some periods of detraining where you still lift but use lighter weights and don't hit failure.

I used to get sick often .i staring using kratom about 18 months ago and have not been sick ,not even a cold .there are alkaloid in the kratom that boost the immune system .

Respectfully it's masking your issues not fixing them brother.

I am not a Physician, so I am just sharing with you my personal experience. Take it for what its worth.

MY URI and cold would always follow a night out drinking, or exercises such as heavy squats and deadlifts,lifestyle or things that put a lot of intra abdominal pressure and cause acid reflux.

Once I started taking prilosec twice a day (the first morning dose has to be taken on an empty stomach 30 minutes before eating), I noticed a significant decrease in my frequencies of common cold and URI.

In a perfect world you dont want to be on a PPI long term, however the relative side effects are minor compared to the benefits for me.

If the allergist/immunologist isn't able to diagnose my issue, I'll explore this avenue. It's really just a process of elimination at this point. I've already eliminated the theory that my immune system doesn't respond to outside factors. Also hoping to eliminate mononucleosis today due to recent blood work.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear