over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those of you who get the small 1ml test vials for TRT

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone else notice that a lot of the time, many of them contain more like 1.1cc of test instead of 1cc? Does anyone know if this means the whole vial is 200mg divided into 1.1ml, or if the vial actually contains 220mg?

Seems very minor, and it is, but I'd still like to know the precise amount of mg that is contained in the vials.

The vial is still 200MG but they have used a bit more oil. So you need to take the entire bottle to get your 200mg's. I got tired of only getting 4 of the 1ml vials and having to go the the RX every month so i switched to a compounding pharmacy and i get (2) 5ml bottles. Insurance doent cover that much so i just pay out of pocket and its totally worth it to me.

Yes, but i usually have my script written for 10 ml vial and use good rx coupon and pay out of pocket, that way i dont get tge tiny vials anymore, they suck, too easy to drop,

But yeah a bit more than advertized in the vial

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The vial is still 200MG but they have used a bit more oil. So you need to take the entire bottle to get your 200mg's. I got tired of only getting 4 of the 1ml vials and having to go the the RX every month so i switched to a compounding pharmacy and i get (2) 5ml bottles. Insurance doent cover that much so i just pay out of pocket and its totally worth it to me.

not true man. It depends on the country of manufacture to some extent how much they are overfilled but amps are regularly overfilled with more test than the stated 200mg. This is to account for spillage and ease of drawing out the exact dosage without having to literally push the needle against the amp to get the last drop.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that a lot of the time, many of them contain more like 1.1cc of test instead of 1cc? Does anyone know if this means the whole vial is 200mg divided into 1.1ml, or if the vial actually contains 220mg?

Seems very minor, and it is, but I'd still like to know the precise amount of mg that is contained in the vials.

i get the 10ml bottles by Sun Pharmaceuticals and there is always more than 10cc in the bottle. I would say easily 12cc in bottle. i always overdraw about .25cc and after five 2cc draws i still have about 1cc left in bottle.

For me it doesn't make sense to use insurance. Either i pay $30 copay for 5cc bottle or get 10cc bottle out of pocket for $48.

not true man. It depends on the country of manufacture to some extent how much they are overfilled but amps are regularly overfilled with more test than the stated 200mg. This is to account for spillage and ease of drawing out the exact dosage without having to literally push the needle against the amp to get the last drop.

Sooooo which is it? lol

I used to get the 10ML vials all the time. Within the last year they started giving me the 1ML vial. I do notice some of them contain more than 1ML

It's supposed to be 200mg/ml, not per vial. Pharmacy gear is often overfilled and many times overdosed too.

Yes, but i usually have my script written for 10 ml vial and use good rx coupon and pay out of pocket, that way i dont get tge tiny vials anymore, they suck, too easy to drop,

But yeah a bit more than advertized in the vial

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My Dr makes sure the script he gives me says, fill as written, that way I get the 10ml bottle. He does the same with my t4, he says the generic sucks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo which is it? lol

Well take this for what its worth, but the pharmacist at Walgreens told me there is extra oil and not extra test.

For me it doesn't make sense to use insurance. Either i pay $30 copay for 5cc bottle or get 10cc bottle out of pocket for $48.

Well for me i was paying $15 copay for (4) 1ml vials. My (2) 5ml bottles cost me $75 for the pair. more out of pocket but ill pay for the convenience.

Well take this for what its worth, but the pharmacist at Walgreens told me there is extra oil and not extra test.

This is incorrect. And after the ester detaches you'll only get 85% or so of the hormone anyways, so don't worry about these little things.

I did my homework and took a look at the tests.
tests by who and how many tests did u look at for this Allex

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Pharmacy gear is pretty accurate. Its very close to 200 mgs per ml .

It's the volume per vial, not concentration of the mg/ml of testosterone. Almost all pharmacies including compounding pharmacies will overfill injectable vials to allow for dead space in the syringe.

If one performs an "airlock" method for your injection you'll have near zero waste.

Yes I know as my vials go over a bit of 1 ml. Im saying the 1 ml=very close to 200 mgs.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws