advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those of you who traded your hair for more muscle...

fd.JPG

Do you see this? That's just ONE set of the FOUR different lip prints Jarrod got on his head at the bar that night. None of them belonged to me. Apparently, ladies love it!

I (think) can pull off the Bruce Willis/ Jason Statham scruffy badass look.

Hey, it's an excuse not to shave AND be bald. Can't go wrong!

I (think) can pull off the Bruce Willis/ Jason Statham scruffy badass look.
Hey, it's an excuse not to shave AND be bald. Can't go wrong!
Works for me

View attachment 56337

Do you see this? That's just ONE set of the FOUR different lip prints Jarrod got on his head at the bar that night. None of them belonged to me. Apparently, ladies love it!
I was talking about you being my hottie

I kind of used to think like this, but lately ive been sporting a buzzcut, so i was thinking what difference would it make

I feel like such a prettyboy when i grow my hair out. Doesnt really mix with the muscley look lol

Noooo wayyyy. You can absolutely be a pretty boy with lots of muscle at the same time. It's the perfect combo.

Having looks gets you in the door, having muscle keeps them coming back.

let us know how that turns out.
cuz i said same thing....
yes, i lost hair and hairline suffered a bit for it but honestly i dont care AT ALL. i was receding in my early 20's so it was inevitable. yeah, i sped it up some but again dont care. i love my physique and so does my WIFE:headbang:
so screw hair my wife loves me:D
and honestly she would rather me have muscles than hair:cool:
-JS

I'm not receding though thankfully. Anytime i lose a strand of hair, I have a hypochondriac moment. And I don't have a wife, which is why I need my hair, so I will still be able to get a hot one!

Maybe i should grow my hair out then, lol

I will miss being able to cut my own hair for free though

Sometimes i try to grow my hair out but cutting it gets frustrating and thenim like fuck it, back to a faded buzzcut

So i rock that look from the younger main actor on prison break

I'm not losing any. It's just all moving from my head to my back

WTH?????:banghead:

I really dont think it matters bro. Hair or not. If a chick just wants you for your hair...she probably is not worth your time. Yes, I have hair. It has gotten thinner. But, that s the life most of us lead on here. I wouldn't trade what I have obtained for more hair. No regrets here.

Not really. Odds are I would have lost most of it anyway looking at the rest of the males in the family.

Mine is thinning out, and I have only ran 3 cycles. Males on my father's and mother's side all are either bald or have a terrible hairline. I am screwed either way. I decided to hold off on aas to see if my hair loss would slow, but it hasnt enough for me to stay off. I will just buzz the head and juice up! :headbang:

i started steroids because i was balding!

no one looks better bald then a juiced up meat head

The main reason I stopped juicing 6 or 7 years ago was because of hair loss. Thankfully after a year of being on a bunch of hair loss remedies I regrew it all back and has pretty muched stayed there since, but I do miss being on at times for sure.

Some people look great with a bald/shaved head and some do not. I have an egg shaped head and it doesnt look good at all buzzed, so my hair is important to me. If I could pull it off, id prolly just buzz it and not give a crap.

And while there are some ladies that might care about hair on a man, after 37 years on this earth I can say for a fact most do not care about hair. If you are confident in yourself, have a good personality and arent living with your parents at 30, you can get plenty of attractive women.... Unfortunately I need my hair to be confident though, lol.

stop lying to yourself, A LOT OF girls do not like bald guys lol sorry man !

younger women tend not too but he was referring to older more mature women.

I have been losing my hair for 13 years before i even touched aas. i tried finasteride a few years back and even stuck with it for 2.5 years. it killed my libido and gave me a slight case of gyno. never again. i will lose my hair i have the mpb gene. i don't want to get a hair transplant (that requires taking finasteride) i don't want to wear a toupee and i definitely don't want to grow long thin hairs out and comb them over my head. that screams denial.

After starting trt and running a 400mg test cycle the hair loss has increased. Was it worth it? absolutely. sex drive is back, focus in gym is back and my body is bigger. I am no longer depressed with having low t, my body is much harder.

I am almost 40 and have a family. They don't care if I have hair or not. i buzz my hair down without a guard. use to use a 1 guard, but i like it lower.

For those losing their hair i believe we are fighting a losing battle. treatments slow it down but in the end mother nature wins. being skinny and bald is not a look i care for as you resemble a cancer patient. Being muscular and buff is an acceptable look.

younger women probably will prefer the obese frat boy to a bald/ balding muscular man but it changes when women get older and more mature.

The main reason I stopped juicing 6 or 7 years ago was because of hair loss. Thankfully after a year of being on a bunch of hair loss remedies I regrew it all back and has pretty muched stayed there since, but I do miss being on at times for sure.

Some people look great with a bald/shaved head and some do not. I have an egg shaped head and it doesnt look good at all buzzed, so my hair is important to me. If I could pull it off, id prolly just buzz it and not give a crap.

And while there are some ladies that might care about hair on a man, after 37 years on this earth I can say for a fact most do not care about hair. If you are confident in yourself, have a good personality and arent living with your parents at 30, you can get plenty of attractive women.... Unfortunately I need my hair to be confident though, lol.

What did you use to regrow your hair?

Of course, hair loss is completely up to one's genetics, but choice of compound will play a huge role in how much and how quickly one loses their hair. Even guys who are extremely prone to hair loss might not lose any hair if running specific compounds, yet still be able to build a considerable amount of muscle size.

I have lost a lot of hair...to the point where I am now forced to either shave my head completely...or keep it very, very short. Before my 1st cycle, I had a full head of hair. At first it bothered me, but no longer. Now that I am older, it do not mind shaving my head and growing a go-t. In fact, I often prefer it. Guys who see themselves as pretty boys will have a much more difficult time with hair loss, especially if they think their hair is vital to being attractive to the opposite sex. It is true that some men look much better with a shaved head and go-t....usually those with hard, masculine features. Those with soft features or baby faces typically do not fare as well.

In my experience, having a shaved head and go-t has not resulted in any decline in female atraction, but I have found that the "type" of female which finds me attractive has changed from my days of being clean-shaven with a full head of hair.

Self-perception will utilmately determine how someone feels about hair loss.

What did you use to regrow your hair?

Got some generic finasteride (fincar), I made my own homebrew with grain alcohol so I could start really low daily dosing of .01 mg and then slowly moved up every few weeks or so until I reached .05 mg and left it there.

For the first few years I used minoxidil 5%, nizoral shampoo, folligen spray.

I still am using the same stuff but about a year ago I have also added a liquid 5% spiro solution and use regenpure shampoo now instead of nizoral.

My daily regemine is...

AM
Liquid spiro followed by minox (left in for an hour or so before I wash it out to go to work, not ideal but cant have a sticky head)

PM
Regenpure (every other day or so)
Folligen spray (wash out after an hour or so)
Liquid spiro followed by mixox before bed
.05 mg finasteride

Back in high school I had to trade quite a bit of hair in order to wrestle and I didn't regret it. Then I traded almost all of it to be a United States Marine and I didn't regret that. These days I have a no hair to speak of on my head and over 50 lbs more muscle than I did when I was on active duty and I'm quite pleased about it.

Like my H.S. wrestling coach explained to me - "... it's just fucking hair."

:)

some guys can get away with no hair and still look good, im not one of them, id rather be a skinny bitch with a full head of hair but thats me

Of course, hair loss is completely up to one's genetics, but choice of compound will play a huge role in how much and how quickly one loses their hair. Even guys who are extremely prone to hair loss might not lose any hair if running specific compounds, yet still be able to build a considerable amount of muscle size.

Self-perception will utilmately determine how someone feels about hair loss.

what compounds do you feel are the worst? i always hear high test, tren, mast, dbol, and winny

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131