advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those of you who traded your hair for more muscle...

what compounds do you feel are the worst? i always hear high test, tren, mast, dbol, and winny

Typically, all of those compounds can be problematic if you're genetically prone to losing hair.

We could make a list of the compounds which most commonly lead to hair loss, but since hair loss occurs from more than just DHT build-up, not all steroids will have the same effect on every user.

While everyone who is prone to DHT induced hair loss will begin to lose hair when using test (at varying rates, of course), there are many compounds which do not convert to DHT at all, yet can result in varying degrees of hair loss among those who are DHT sensitize. For example, two guys might lose hair easily from testosterone, but one of them loses hair like crazy from tren, while the other might not. This is purely up to the individual's genetic predisposition, regarding that certain compound. It could happen this way with any compound. Some guys will lose hair from AAS which rarely cause hair loss in most people, but then they won't lose any hair when taking a compound which is typically known to be more harsh in terms of hair loss. This may not be commonplace, but it does occur. Hair loss is really a very individual thing.

Without knowing an individua's history...and attempting to advise them on what comppounds to abstain from in order to avoid hair loss, I would normally suggest staying away from test (particularly in higher doses...or unless a 5AR inhibitor is used)...and I will also suggest staying away from strong androgens.

One misconception is that AAS which are DHT derivatives are always worse for hair loss than test or 19-nor based drugs. This is not necessarily true. Each drug must be evaluated on a case by case basis. We should not lump entire categories of AAS together when rating theur potential for hair loss, simply because they are derived froma certain "family" of AAS. Un reality, there are several DHT based drugs which are very mild on the hair line for the majority of users, while many 19-nor based drugs can be hair linekillers. For example, look at both Anavar and Superdrol...both are DHT based drugs...and both are typicaly very mild on the hair line, causing hair loss in only a small percentage of users. However, a 19-nor based drug like tren causes hair loss in a much greater percentage of users.

In order to stand your best chance of avoiding hair loss stay away from compounds which are well known to cause hair loss...and avoid strong andrgens in general. Still, this doesnt mean you cannot try some of these AAS and see how things go. If you start to notice any thinning of the hair, just drop the offending steroid right away and go back to something else you know does not negatively affect you. Most guys, even ones who are prone to hair loss, will be able to find a large enough variety of AAS, so that they can still build a considerable amount of muscle without compromising their hairline to any significant degree.

So, while I wish I could compile a "best to worst" list for you, it would not be accurate for all users, as variances in genetic response make forming a list like this impossible.

Got some generic finasteride (fincar), I made my own homebrew with grain alcohol so I could start really low daily dosing of .01 mg and then slowly moved up every few weeks or so until I reached .05 mg and left it there.

Liquid spiro followed by mixox before bed
.05 mg finasteride

Thanks for the reply.

So you make a finasteride topical solution? I wanted to do this but was having a hard time figuring out the formula. How much fin do you put into the grain alcohol solution?

Where do you buy grain alcohol?

Thanks for the reply.

So you make a finasteride topical solution? I wanted to do this but was having a hard time figuring out the formula. How much fin do you put into the grain alcohol solution?

Where do you buy grain alcohol?

I made an oral solution, not topical. I think topical finasteride is ineffective.

Grain alcohol is sold at any liquor store, same thing as everclear.

The bald bad ass look is in. If your older like me 47, it makes me look younger to, no grey hair to see LOL, women love it !!!:D

caffeine shampoo has been helping a lot but I can tell you that AAS has increased my fucking body hair :banghead:

stop lying to yourself, A LOT OF girls do not like bald guys lol sorry man !

WRONG lol I'm 36 and been shaving my head bald since I was 18. There are a TON of women that LOVE bald heads.

I have dated and played with a ton of women in all age ranges from early 20s to mid 40s that love bald heads:D

Some of you guys are a trip thinking that women are only attracted to certain things.. you must not get out often lol

It depends on the women and what they generally like... (Or really what they are brainwashed by the media to like) My younger brother has the Vin Diesel look, he's lean has a good body, tiny waist and shaven head, it works for him... I don't really think I could pull it off... He had a few pictures taken by a professional photographer, I happened to be there so I took a few as well, including the one on my avatar... Anyway, they got posted on Model mayhem by the photographer and within a week, I had 15 photographers and an agent from NYC contact me telling me to regrow my chest hair... Apparently the new look is going to be back to chest hair, with hair on the head and just a rugged, unshaven look... He said that I could get a lot of work doing this if I was interested... Well, I'm a licensed professional, it's not really my thing, but flattering nevertheless... Anyway, if you ask European women, (Well not all of them, but for the most part French and Italian women) They like very feminine men... They like big round foreheads, weak or small pointy chins (picture Fredo from Godfather) and a body void of muscle...

So it just depends on trends, the girls in question, but most importantly of all, how YOU pull off the look and the confidence that you have and exude with your own look, that's reflected on how well you present yourself and how well you do with the ladies...

just make a few million bucks then you can be bald and be a fat fuck and have a hot girl:lightbulb:

caffeine shampoo has been helping a lot but I can tell you that AAS has increased my fucking body hair :banghead:

cool I just bought some. I put it in an hour before I shower. I've only been using it 3 days

I've noticed that the longer acting esters give me more shedding than shorter acting.

Has anyone else noticed this?

cool I just bought some. I put it in an hour before I shower. I've only been using it 3 days

Dude you will love it. It some great stuff but they will dry your hair out so go to sally's and get some good shampoo and conditioner. They can get expensive, nothing to compare to what bodybuilders spend every day, but they will last you 3+ months.

Bringing back an old thread but has anyone noticed regrowth after ending a long cycle?
My hair has shed considerable over the last 2 years but I've cruised on test for a pretty good bit. Been really considering hitting the hcg and coming off but I know for a fact it was the test because I had no thinning before that.

Thanks for any replies!

Mine tends to grow back when I stop the tren and mast.

I think almost everyone looks better, younger, healthier, with hair. Any woman who thinks a guy is attractive who has a shaved head or bald would think your just as good or better with hair. If your black or hispanic you can probably pull it off better than a white guy. The whole juiced up Mr. Clean look on a white guy is not optimal, but if your hair falls out you don't have much choice. I think some people are fooling themselves with the whole "bald is beautiful thing." I equate that to the "size doesn't matter" saying and women know that's not true on both accounts.

I think almost everyone looks better, younger, healthier, with hair. Any woman who thinks a guy is attractive who has a shaved head or bald would think your just as good or better with hair. If your black or hispanic you can probably pull it off better than a white guy. The whole juiced up Mr. Clean look on a white guy is not optimal, but if your hair falls out you don't have much choice. I think some people are fooling themselves with the whole "bald is beautiful thing." I equate that to the "size doesn't matter" saying and women know that's not true on both accounts.

Eh i think this is quite an individual thing tbh, Ive seen plenty of examples of guys who actually look BETTER with a shaved dome than with hair.

Not one bit. I love the shaved-head look that I maintain now. Makes my muscles look even more badass.

I think I look better with hair, pretty much the all American look. That being said I haven't noticed a difference as far as getting women, I shave my head every day and I have a bad ass looking beard with nice clean lines and sharp edges that I keep maintained and I'm sure that helps. I think it suits me and so do most of the girls at work. A muscular guy can pull it off a lot better than your average guy can. If you're good looking with hair then you're probably going to still be good looking with out it, unless you have a weird shaped head or something and strong facial features are good to, but it depends on the person. Overall its a different look but I still like it and I'm happy with it.

Any man who worries about their hair too much is not very manly in my eyes. I can't stand guys who "love" their hair. It's about confidence, hair or no hair. If your gonna lose confidence because your losing your hair, then you probably have an ugly face. I see a lot of guys who look super hot with shaved heads or are balding.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear