advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those of you who traded your hair for more muscle...

I think almost everyone looks better, younger, healthier, with hair. Any woman who thinks a guy is attractive who has a shaved head or bald would think your just as good or better with hair. If your black or hispanic you can probably pull it off better than a white guy. The whole juiced up Mr. Clean look on a white guy is not optimal, but if your hair falls out you don't have much choice. I think some people are fooling themselves with the whole "bald is beautiful thing." I equate that to the "size doesn't matter" saying and women know that's not true on both accounts.

Yes, size matters, I won't lie. Bald or not doesn't. How do you know what's optimal for a woman? Are you a gay man? I have a ton of gay friends, and what's in now is a shaved head, facial hair, and chest hair. Yes, chest hair! It's huge in the gay community right now. Actually, I prefer a man with hair on his chest too. I love a nice shaved chest and stomach, but there is something manly about some chest hair. Not gorilla status though, but a man who can't grow chest hair is a huge turn off.

Funny thread. I think both looks can work. I have a ton of hair but for years I kept it razored off for work...like shiny. Nowadays, I keep it about an inch or two long. Never had a problem with girls either way.

I guess I'm the oddball. I grow a ton of hair on my head, very fast, and gear makes it faster. Winnie most of all for some reason.

The only thing that ever made me shed a bit (but it didn't matter, really) was Primobolan. If you're not prone, it grows right back. If you're prone, it doesn't.

Last edited:
i TRADED. Hair on head left, esspecially that bald circle on the back of my head. Instead my hair now grows on my back and out of my nose and ears. From the front I still look like I have hair. Good thing I'm not short. Man, at some point though, I'm going with the full rip. But yeah, I would rather be in shape and have a great body with no hair than be a weakling out of shape fleeb with hair.

I think almost everyone looks better, younger, healthier, with hair. Any woman who thinks a guy is attractive who has a shaved head or bald would think your just as good or better with hair. If your black or hispanic you can probably pull it off better than a white guy. The whole juiced up Mr. Clean look on a white guy is not optimal, but if your hair falls out you don't have much choice. I think some people are fooling themselves with the whole "bald is beautiful thing." I equate that to the "size doesn't matter" saying and women know that's not true on both accounts.

So, you're saying that Bald isn't beautiful huh? lol Hmm, seems myself and a few of my bald headed friends never had a problem finding women that like guys with bald heads and big muscles. More than a few actually enjoyed shaving my head for me. But thanks for telling all of us exactly what women want nd find attractive, I'll make a note of it now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131