THOSE THAT TRAIN WITH YOUR WIFE OR GF

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
DO YOU GUYS HAVE THEM WORK SAME ROUTIN AS YOU OR U GOT THEM DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT

My gf and I just started working out together. We will go on runs, do abs, sprints, swim, basically any cardio together but when we are lifting weights we go our separate ways. She is worried she will bulk up too much.

It depends...when she was recently competing and prepping for bikini we rarely trained together because our routines were so different...now that she is putting on muscle for figure and ultimately physique we have been training together pretty often...I like it a lot because she trains hard and really pushes herself which always motivates me as well.

I trained with my wife for almost 2 years. It was great for a while. She did the exact same routine as I did and she looked great. Then she lost motivation and wasn't pushing hard enough to make gains, just started going through the motions. Then she quit. She thought she was better off just doing cardio. Needless to say she gained weight and lost motivation for the cardio.

Anyway, when she was pushing hard it was fun, it made our workouts longer but it was ok. Sadly I have to admit I do better in the gym without her. When she was motivated and pushed it was good when she wasn't she complained about being at the gym too long. You can't train with someone that is not as equally motivated as you are. It brings you down.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I enjoy training with her, but it's not realistic to constantly be changing the weights on the bar, it just takes too long.

Train with, but we will stagger our lifts on the same day... If I'm benching, she will doing doing db press so we don't have to keep loading/unloading the bar lol

I tried it before, and it's not for us...lol

My gf and I just started working out together. We will go on runs, do abs, sprints, swim, basically any cardio together but when we are lifting weights we go our separate ways. She is worried she will bulk up too much.

women logic

I train with my wife, but she usually does her own exercises. I didn't make her routine, she did. Sometimes our splits line up, sometimes they are off, but we are still there to spot each other as needed.

my wife and I train together every time and lucky for me she is super strong and trains very hard ..4 years of training together non stop!

Me and my gf train together, she does figure and her workout are a little diffrent than mine. She definitely helps me when I need a spot with dumbbells.

Sounds like the worst thing ever

Why is that? Unless you have an annoying or stalemate for a girlfriend/wife then I see absolutely nothing wrong with training with her.

Have you ever seen the couple on here, Antgrogreek (Jamie Pinder) and Flex? Jamie is an IFBB fitness pro and her fiancé, Gordon "Flex"is jacked and they train together to my knowledge. Both use Mountan Dog training and if you know anything about John Meadows training principals then you know that it's a very intense program. If you haven't seen them then you should do a search and look them up. Both of them look absolutely phenominal.

I've only trained with my wife a few times, but both of us are looking to take things to the next level so we plan on training together full time in the near future.

Unless she's topless, what's the point?

In fact, I usually train alone 'cuz most of the dudes are just weak-ass pansies.

And when someone does bring his tight, fine, nearly naked sex unit with him, he acts like an ass-dick if anyone looks at her.

Women shouldn't be in gyms or even bodybuilding...they should be doing girlie workouts in girlie gyms.

Now, hate me.

Unless she's topless, what's the point?

In fact, I usually train alone 'cuz most of the dudes are just weak-ass pansies.

And when someone does bring his tight, fine, nearly naked sex unit with him, he acts like an ass-dick if anyone looks at her.

Women shouldn't be in gyms or even bodybuilding...they should be doing girlie workouts in girlie gyms.

Now, hate me.

:rolleyes: Say what? One of the stupidest posts that I've ever read and I hope you're joking.

My wife is a bodybuilder and I am a powerlifter so we are different but we still focus on compound movements. For example she was super setting squats with good mornings in a session. Since training is individual its all about that person but I don't believe gender matters.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

We train in the same gym on the weekends. So she's just around there, but we don't train together.

n

i tryed it out with my wife for like 2weeks then said F**k this! takes her a dam hour to get ready to go to gym!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws