over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THOSE THAT TRAIN WITH YOUR WIFE OR GF

Recently got out of a 4 year relationship which really held me back from the gym and now I'm two months into a new relationship with a younger girl that runs beast mode 24/7 and we train together has helped me immensely and pushes me harder! We have even been eating the same diet as I'm cutting and she is trying to add lean muscle. Her results over the past 3 weeks have been truly remarkable! Here are some pics from our back workout tonight...View attachment 63348

Goddam...didn't know you can find girls like that on JDate

Well I was thinking of starting to train with her just so I can train her.i won't have any of the jealousy problem my wife is so kool she is the one to point out the hottest to me lol she a great wife and mother to our kids.my problem is loading and unloading all the weights that would suck.all though today I tore my left pec doing decline with 365 on my second rep as I was going up I felt a snap with a sharp pain and really hot burn feeling on left one outer part close to where it meets with shoulder.couldnt do anything more after that so I switch to shoulders and was able to do presses.now its swollen size of golf ball and hurts like hell.so I guess I be going light for long time till I heal so I might be able to train with her.it not I train early am and go at pm to just train her

I agree nothuman. I hate when they say that. Or " I just want to tone. "

Me and my fiancee train together. We like to train together since we both love working out and we make it a point workout together since we fill its healthy for our relationship. I feel like I sometimes don't train as hard but maybe its just me.

I put the cabosh on that kept getting myself in trouble

kept getting caught staring at girls asses while the did squats or asses bouncing on the ellipticals or girls on stair master or peaking threw window at the spin class asses.

I love fat asses cant keep my eyes off them ... test is too high to gym with the GF

My wife and I train together every day. She does the same routine as me but with lighter weights. Who wants to be married to a fatty? I am thrilled she wants to be in shape. She loves beating her last weights/reps. She is good on helping with forced reps and negatives. On cardio day, we do tend to separate, but even then before she heads to the showers, she will come over and punch the speed bag (without a lot of speed).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131