over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those that use IGF1 LR3 preWO and MGF pwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNH

Kilo Klub Member
How do you know they are both working (how do you know one isn't canceling the other out, and you are only seeing benefits from one of them)?
I am reading so much conflicting info. I have had great results running IGF1-LR3 pre workout, but ordered some MGF when I heard many people raving about it.
After some more research, I see some info saying you don't want to dose MGF too close to the IGF1. I'm wondering if I should even be using both at the same time.

If I do add in the MGF, I am thinking of using the MGF post workout, then the IGF1 at night.
Or maybe IGF1 the night before a workout, then MGF pwo.

Or, what are everyone's thoughts on running IGF1 pre workout for some time, then just running MGF pwo for some time, and back to the IGF1 again?
For example,
2 weeks IGF1 pre WO
2 weeks MGF pwo
2 weeks IGF1 pre WO
2 weeks MGF pwo
........and so on

I take mine this way.

Your MGF is wide open post workout so you want tot take it then.it wouldn't realy matter if you take igf 1-LR3 pre bed since the half life of igf is like 30 hours i believe so it would matter when you take it.I wonder the same thing that iv heard that i wont work post work out so i would think MGF would cancel i out from what i understand.I cant say if i like MGF or not.I'm on so much stuff anyways something is doing its job.

Or, what are everyone's thoughts on running IGF1 pre workout for some time, then just running MGF pwo for some time, and back to the IGF1 again?
For example,
2 weeks IGF1 pre WO
2 weeks MGF pwo
2 weeks IGF1 pre WO
2 weeks MGF pwo
........and so on

This is much better than trying to mix the two together.

This is much better than trying to mix the two together.

I like that idea pretty good, you still get the preworkout glycogen loading effect this way. Even the pre w/o IGF-1 lr3 and pwo MGF worked pretty well for me. IGF-1 lr3 doesn't bind with IGFBP-3 and that effects affinity for IGF-1 receptor somewhat. My calfs grew an entire inch using the less than perfect way. :D

Correct me if i'm wrong.

I thought u have to use the both together. IGF pre/workout & MGF post/workout.

Isn't this the best way. In fact i was advice by Ron.

I've been using IGF pre W/O for well over a year and a half and have had tremendous results. Since adding in the MGF post W/O the gains have been substantially better. My calves have gained over an inch in about 7 weeks. I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't able to look right down at them.

I've been using igf-1 pre and mgf both pre and pwo....I think these two peptides..just like gh, it's not so much when u use them..it's the fact u are usig them....people report good results with igf-1 no matter when they inject...and i definitely notice some synergy when using mgf and igf the same day

I've been using igf-1 pre and mgf both pre and pwo....I think these two peptides..just like gh, it's not so much when u use them..it's the fact u are usig them....people report good results with igf-1 no matter when they inject...and i definitely notice some synergy when using mgf and igf the same day
What I'm thinging is the synergic effect is because the IGF lr3 takes awhile hitting receptors. This allows the MGF to do its thing first. The IGF has a longer half-life so it eventually gets around. I don't claim to know it all but they do work well together.
You're looking good in those rebound pics bro. Quads look awesome! Good work.

What I'm thinging is the synergic effect is because the IGF lr3 takes awhile hitting receptors. This allows the MGF to do its thing first. The IGF has a longer half-life so it eventually gets around. I don't claim to know it all but they do work well together.
You're looking good in those rebound pics bro. Quads look awesome! Good work.

Thanks man! Got a long way to go...but the mgf plus the igf has really helped me

Whats an effective dosage of both IGF-1 pre-wo and MGF post-wo?

Some take igf at as low as 30 mcgs on up to 100 mcgs.I do 100 mcgs.For MGF some do 200 mcgs up to around 500 mcgs.I do 200.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

I thought u have to use the both together. IGF pre/workout & MGF post/workout.

Isn't this the best way. In fact i was advice by Ron.

I've been talking about this repeatedly on other threads. I'm saying Ron has this backwards. Now without going (again) into the science of, just ask yourself some simple questions to come up with the proper answer.

1. What invokes MGF?
2. What is MGF - what's its purpose?
3. What is IGF - what's its purpose?
3. Wihat if one peptide cancels out the other?
4. When are binding protiens which inhibit the peptides anabolic effects at their lowest?

If you consider that MGF only is provoked via a WO, and if it is understood that IGF will cancel out MGF, then why would any one inject IGF just prior to MGF expression? Yes, IGF will cancel out MGF expression which is proliferation. Worse, why inject these Pre WO if they will be hindered far more than Post WO due to binding protiens?

Common sense would say do not blunt the expression of MGF, i.e. cell proliferation. Further, common sense would say once MGF expression exists, only after it's had some time to work, then it's OK to admin IGF to change the synthesis of proliferation into differentiation.

123cctv - Your comment makes sense. I was just advice but Ron.

Ahhhhhhh now i don't know what to do.
I'm getting so many conflicting views/theories.

123cctv - Could u recomend how i should use/dose/timing the IGF/MGF?

I wish to post my results.
As of now, i'm very happy with IGF 20mcg/ED. to my supprice its working just as good (if not better) than 50mcg/ED.

123cctv - Your comment makes sense. I was just advice but Ron.

Ahhhhhhh now i don't know what to do.
I'm getting so many conflicting views/theories.

123cctv - Could u recomend how i should use/dose/timing the IGF/MGF?

Other than Ron (whicj I have yet to learn *why* he's suggests this type of a protocol, along with some users, I'm not sure who's offering conflicting views? I know DatBtrue sings the same tune I've been promoting. MGF Post WO and IGF later. In fact, he suggests the following day or for as long as you can.

I simply suggest wait a few hours then inject IGF.

As for results being obtained IGF Pre and MGF Post, to that I say, YUP. You'll get results. But is there a better way? Again, I say YUP - there is.

Are we discussing regular mgf or peg-mgf?

Other than Ron (whicj I have yet to learn *why* he's suggests this type of a protocol, along with some users, I'm not sure who's offering conflicting views? I know DatBtrue sings the same tune I've been promoting. MGF Post WO and IGF later. In fact, he suggests the following day or for as long as you can.

I simply suggest wait a few hours then inject IGF.

As for results being obtained IGF Pre and MGF Post, to that I say, YUP. You'll get results. But is there a better way? Again, I say YUP - there is.

You always back what you are saying with data.I like that.I am going to try MGF post and IGF a few hours later.One ? can IGF be done right before bedtime or is this not a good way to do it.

Obviously its difficult to argue dosing protocols, especially when one argues normal reactions to exercise. I simply prefer to look at it 2 ways.
1. We don't want the normal reaction that the body offers, otherwise we wouldn't be utilizing AAS, GH, and various peptides.
2. As mentioned, its hard to argue with results. My gains utilizing Ron's protocol can't be disregarded. The results have exceeded my wildest expectations. I truly don't believe that any protocol could yeild better gains. I would like to see someone post results idicating otherwise. One and a half inches on each calf and 11 solid pounds. I'm 5'9 relatively lean and have gone from 260lbs to 271lbs in about 7 - 8 weeks. My AAS dosage has remained the same at 600mg of Test and 600mg of Deca.

You always back what you are saying with data.I like that.I am going to try MGF post and IGF a few hours later.One ? can IGF be done right before bedtime or is this not a good way to do it.

I would do admin it when I was going to be awake for a while.

I've been doing it a bit differently lately...I change up my dosing scheme regularly...

20mcg igf-1 pre breakfast

60mcg igf-1/100mcg peg mgf .5 hr pre wo
100mcg peg mgf/100mcg cjc/100mcg ghrp 6 pwo
20mcg igf-1 1.5 hr pwo

seems to be working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views