Those vein from knees down look horrible and scary

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
I would be so worried if my veins looked like that. I don't know it just scary looking
Screenshot_20221125_142854_Telegram.jpg Screenshot_20221125_142900_Telegram.jpg

No one is Safe this year, I am the best I will be Mr. Olympia 2022 - *Nick "The Mutant" Walker*

bodybuilding #bodybuilders #juicehead #gears #mrolympia2022 #muscledevolpment #arnoldclassic #motivation #ifbbpro #massmonster

▶️▶️▶️ Join our Telegram Group for exclusive deals & Promotional Offers :

👉 www.YourMuscleShop.com

A Premium Quality Brand!

I would be so worried if my veins looked like that. I don't know it just scary looking
View attachment 167503View attachment 167504

No one is Safe this year, I am the best I will be Mr. Olympia 2022 - *Nick "The Mutant" Walker*

bodybuilding #bodybuilders #juicehead #gears #mrolympia2022 #muscledevolpment #arnoldclassic #motivation #ifbbpro #massmonster

👉 www.YourMuscleShop.com

A Premium Quality Brand!
I have never seen anybody so young with varicose veins like that. I know he says they don’t pose a health risk but aren’t varicose veins caused by poor circulation? I just feel those must be a sign of a health issue going on.

With judging being subjective and they dock him points due to the varicose veins I’m his calves? Anyone with judging experience comment on this? I would hope not!

Cage

That's what I'm thinking. That doesn't look healthy to me
imagine scraping your leg being clumsy on a wall or something, I am clumsy sometimes and I always get scrapes and bruises! hope u had a great day yesterday carnal! te cuidas

View attachment 167503View attachment 167504

👉 www.YourMuscleShop.com

A Premium Quality Brand!
Maybe but his doc says they’re fine. My left tricep looks that way my doc says it’s fine, I got it from hundreds of hours of holding a rifle doing USMC drill, before I ever thought of going to the gym as a serious thing. A lot of people are tripping on Nick but for Gunter most cheered for it Dillett too and they are both alive and as far as I know doing well. Both men were monsters fucking beasts hell Gunter beat Ronnie, yea I didn’t agree with that but he’s the only one to beat a reigning Mr.O Ronnie, ever.

Maybe but his doc says they’re fine. My left tricep looks that way my doc says it’s fine, I got it from hundreds of hours of holding a rifle doing USMC drill, before I ever thought of going to the gym as a serious thing. A lot of people are tripping on Nick but for Gunter most cheered for it Dillett too and they are both alive and as far as I know doing well. Both men were monsters fucking beasts hell Gunter beat Ronnie, yea I didn’t agree with that but he’s the only one to beat a reigning Mr.O Ronnie, ever.
Gunter was massive considering he looked so tall.

imagine scraping your leg being clumsy on a wall or something, I am clumsy sometimes and I always get scrapes and bruises! hope u had a great day yesterday carnal! te cuidas
Yea me too I'm always getting scraped or hitting shit lol.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving carnal👍

The day before yesterday I was outside in the sun since 9 am till 3:30pm hadn't eaten anything or drink.doing yard work.I got dehydrated and sat on my bench and got dizzy and passed out. I fell back and cracked my skull on my coral rocks around my fish pond. I bleed like hell. I'm so hard headed. I know better than that but got into the work flow and got fucked up. Live and learn lol

Arnold made some comments about Nick's calf veins at the Arnold Classic (2021) I don't see them as a problem but I could see where it could negatively hinder him especially with the judges.

Arnold made some comments about Nick's calf veins at the Arnold Classic (2021) I don't see them as a problem but I could see where it could negatively hinder him especially with the judges.
Yea I was thinking the judging part could effect him

i dont think the veins will hurt him w the judges. iam vallierre doesnt even have calves and does just fine so meh

Gunter was massive considering he looked so tall.
Gunter didn’t look tall he is tall as fuck, 6’1 in bodybuilding is like 7’0 in the NBA lol

As judges don't seem to mark people down for their calves Nick's can still help him as he has far more muscle in them then some top contenders. If he is a draw with someone else then maybe they can hurt him. My mother had varicose veins all over her legs from her 20's on and lived till 88. I have some in my calves that are pretty big but not like Nicks. Over the decades they have caused no health issues. Probably got them in my bike riding days as the calves got a lot of blood in them. I am in my 60's and still can hold as much calf muscle as most 20 year old's with no problem. But then i actually train mine and don't just bounce up and down an inch or 2 and call it a workout.

My opinion of modern bodybuilding is not a good one. Nick, Ramy, Hunter, Curry, Iain, etc... All grotesque
(Again, my opinion only, others can like and be what they want).

But I'll take a Serge Nubret physique any day of the week...

IMG_0069-scaled.jpg

My opinion of modern bodybuilding is not a good one. Nick, Ramy, Hunter, Curry, Iain, etc... All grotesque
(Again, my opinion only, others can like and be what they want).

But I'll take a Serge Nubret physique any day of the week...

IMG_0069-scaled.jpg
I met Serge in the early 90s through a friend. He has a phenomenal physique. I went to a couple shows he promoted.

I have never seen anybody so young with varicose veins like that. I know he says they don’t pose a health risk but aren’t varicose veins caused by poor circulation? I just feel those must be a sign of a health issue going on.
They don't pose a health risk. I've heard that also, so stupid really

Those same people that say that will be the ones saying that PED use kn the extreme will babe nothing to do with his untimely demise

They don't pose a health risk. I've heard that also, so stupid really

Those same people that say that will be the ones saying that PED use kn the extreme will babe nothing to do with his untimely demise
Oh Walker being that big especially that young will shorten his life. Varicose veins as I understand it and again got some at age 17 in military in one tricep no PEDs, is that when the veins get a lot of stress, for me marching with an M-16 for hours and hours, the valves in the veins get loose and allow more blood to flow thru and is in fact more of a genetic thing and considered a cosmetic issue. They can become an issue when you get really old and or sedentary but in healthy people they are harmless. Nicks are extreme but he could have them removed easily. Like Gunter a lot of people like the freak factor of it. I did on Gunter and Dillet, Nick is a bit much especially not tanned and oiled up.

As most of you know varicose veins are just another unfortunate genetic trait.

I have them, more in my right leg than the left. My mom had them. Just cosmetic unless they get lacerated or similar, then it's a high-pressure jet of blood worthy of a Rob Zombie movie.

I painted my mother's shower quickly after springing a leak. I suspect the 14 hour flight from Japan the day before had something to do with it 😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131