over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those vein from knees down look horrible and scary

My opinion of modern bodybuilding is not a good one. Nick, Ramy, Hunter, Curry, Iain, etc... All grotesque
(Again, my opinion only, others can like and be what they want).

But I'll take a Serge Nubret physique any day of the week...

IMG_0069-scaled.jpg

I don't get your complaint to be honest. There are so many classes today, back then there was just one class - now there is only one class were the big freaks are welcome, the rest has weight caps, or get marked down for being freakishly huge.

Just look at the Classic or 212 Class, there is no shortage of very aesthetic guys with flowing physiques.

As most of you know varicose veins are just another unfortunate genetic trait.

I have them, more in my right leg than the left. My mom had them. Just cosmetic unless they get lacerated or similar, then it's a high-pressure jet of blood worthy of a Rob Zombie movie.

I painted my mother's shower quickly after springing a leak. I suspect the 14 hour flight from Japan the day before had something to do with it 😂
Thank you, I keep saying it and Everyone wants to hate on dude so hard it’s sad. It’s genetic and can say times come from intense training especially static holds. A lot of rings gymnasts have them in their delts

I don't get your complaint to be honest. There are so many classes today, back then there was just one class - now there is only one class were the big freaks are welcome, the rest has weight caps, or get marked down for being freakishly huge.

Just look at the Classic or 212 Class, there is no shortage of very aesthetic guys with flowing physiques.
The best 212 guys are monsters Clarida is a freak beyond compare. British dude before him (May brain is fried) total fucking monster. I think people tend to like what they feel they can achieve and I’m not saying anything about you I don’t know you. But in my experience the guys that had issues getting really big or had issues with their legs said “I don’t want to be that big” etc and the Guys especially taller ones with smaller legs did physique and Classic started that way and morphed into bigger guys, Bumstead would beat a lot of IFBB guys but he’s taller and thus he’s chosen to own classic. Now if you say I don’t want to eat or take as much shit to get that big I get that but most guys that eat, breathe, live gym generally aspire to bigger. I’m sure if Serge were born into this era he would get much bigger, they are the size of their era bc that was the limit of their time. Once people realized you could get bigger they always have, always. Then you get 80 year old Arnold who is tiny compared to todays guys with an ego the size of the moon and he says it’s too much but bet your bottom dollar he’s born 30 years later and he would’ve been 40 lbs heavier bc that’s what it takes to win. Now yes as we get older we downsize for health reasons especially if we aren’t competing anymore but all the masters guys I know want as much muscle as they can put on stage.

Not sure why anyone is still butt hurt about Nick's veins. They're not going to dock him for something like that and they have no negative health effects. I really feel like things like this fall under the "if you can't say something nice...." moniker.
But I am here for the FREAKS. My brain recoils at the use of the word aesthetics.

Not sure why anyone is still butt hurt about Nick's veins. They're not going to dock him for something like that and they have no negative health effects. I really feel like things like this fall under the "if you can't say something nice...." moniker.
But I am here for the FREAKS. My brain recoils at the use of the word aesthetics.
Honestly if when I was judging I would see veins like that and be thrilled. As you said we r here for freaks if Bonac doesn’t get hit for tits then veins ain’t shit

As most of you know varicose veins are just another unfortunate genetic trait.

I have them, more in my right leg than the left. My mom had them. Just cosmetic unless they get lacerated or similar, then it's a high-pressure jet of blood worthy of a Rob Zombie movie.

I painted my mother's shower quickly after springing a leak. I suspect the 14 hour flight from Japan the day before had something to do with it 😂
I had one burst while squatting 4 plates. Scared the shit out of me lol

Scary thing I can say about those calf/varicose veins. I have hem as well myself extremely bad in my calves buy also in My thighs as well. Mine are from my feet being extremely flat and over- pronated. I’ve had them since I was a little kid and was seeing my doctor every 6 months. They’ve always caused my extreme pain and contributed to many on my injuries. I had a hip dislocated when I was 16 while playing football and most recently about 6 years ago I had a blood clot in my calf. When I was seen in the ER , the doctor said he had never seen feet as bad as mine. After an ultra sound they discovered it was only a surface clot so I got meds and it passed wihoiut triuble. But to this day I have trouble standing in place for long periods of time and have to be very specific with the types of sneakers I wear. Very very limited. Over time it’s the uneven and mis-balanced weight distribution that really causes all these issues always originating in my
Feet

Scary thing I can say about those calf/varicose veins. I have hem as well myself extremely bad in my calves buy also in My thighs as well. Mine are from my feet being extremely flat and over- pronated. I’ve had them since I was a little kid and was seeing my doctor every 6 months. They’ve always caused my extreme pain and contributed to many on my injuries. I had a hip dislocated when I was 16 while playing football and most recently about 6 years ago I had a blood clot in my calf. When I was seen in the ER , the doctor said he had never seen feet as bad as mine. After an ultra sound they discovered it was only a surface clot so I got meds and it passed wihoiut triuble. But to this day I have trouble standing in place for long periods of time and have to be very specific with the types of sneakers I wear. Very very limited. Over time it’s the uneven and mis-balanced weight distribution that really causes all these issues always originating in my
Feet
How did they correlate the posture of your feet to a vascular deficiency?

Feet
Can’t you get those custom orthotic insoles for whatever shoe you wear? Around here they’re called The Good Feet Store. Or is yours so bad that inserts aren’t enough?

My old man had to get em when he turned 71. He said it felt like he was stepping on a golf ball at first, but it took all his lower body pain away completely.

Cage

I had one burst while squatting 4 plates. Scared the shit out of me lol
So you had a vein burst thru the surface of your skin while squatting? I’ve never heard of that before ever, was it painful

i got em after i had covid. i had no veins poppin out on mycalves at all then almost overnight they appeared. i had circulation issues, lung damage, blood clot-like pains in my legs, aching like a motherfucker....and then poof. gross calf veins.

They don’t pose any health risk, lots of other things he does pose health risks though.

I do find it hard to believe someone’s vein burst out through their skin while squatting unless they were squatting on a bed of nails

They don’t pose any health risk, lots of other things he does pose health risks though.

I do find it hard to believe someone’s vein burst out through their skin while squatting unless they were squatting on a bed of nails
Yea Nick ain’t seein 50 but then again I didn’t think I’d see 40

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity