over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those Who Have Had Gyno Surgery

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I've had slight pubertal gyno since I can remember but it didn't really bother me until I made more friends in the gym who were aware of it and then from about 2011 to last year it really started bugging me, especially once I began using gear. I had only had a handful of comments about it my entire life but still once I was aware of it I began thinking about it daily.

This past winter I decided to finally get surgery. Great decision, very happy I only waited 2 years and got it done at 22 than waiting until I was 30 or something.

In any case, at this point it's been 7 months, all inflammation is long gone and only a small amount of scar tissue remains. Many say that what it looks like directly after surgery is how it will look when all swelling is gone and I would say this is the case, and therefore it confirms my suspicions from day 1 that not enough was taken out on the left side. Right side is 80% better but I'd say left side is only about 50-60% better.

Keeping in mind that my gyno wasn't too bad to begin with, and the fact that it's always cold/contracted in the doctors office and my plastic surgeon thinks I'm crazy for being unsatisfied. He is strongly recommending against revision surgery. But as bodybuilders I'm sure many here can relate to a small imperfection becoming an obsession. The majority of the day it is fine/good and I don't think about it nearly as much. But I think part of that is because in the whole process I assumed it would get better and/or if it didn't he would do the revision surgery. When the carbs are increased and there is more water retention (or higher test levels despite low E2 levels) and it's relaxed the left side is still very mentally bothersome. And if anything it's more noticeable with lower body fat so just leaning out more certainly doesn't help.

I know this is very individual but I guess I'm wondering if anyone here has thoughts on it, if it's worth it to go through with the revision surgery and ignore the doctor's suggestion. Again he is not seeing everything I see, and tomorrow at the follow up I plan to show him a video really emphasizing what I see, but at the same time I am worried about complications like inversion or something (a concern I had when having the original surgery as well, which would probably be even more likely now with less there to take out).

Anyway any thoughts are appreciated for those who have gotten the surgery done. If you were completely satisfied, or had to get revision, and if you were satisfied with the revision or if it made things worse, etc..

For the record he wouldn't charge me if he does revision surgery but I'd still have to pay the hospital fees again (which isn't cheap [$1400 last time] but in the grand scheme of things I'd rather be happy with how it looks).

You're not alone. I had the surgery and it came out okay initially.

I had the tips reduced and reshaped eventually thinking it would help...then we found a keloid from the original surgery after I went back post op complaining of sensitivity etc. that was the root cause the whole time of why I want/needed another operation!!!. So I had them touched up again.

Bro you're opening a can of worms. You may make it way worse.

Right now your answer might be kenalog! It kills your nipples nerves and stops them from having a hair trigger for sensitivity. It basically melts scar tissue from what I know. It's changed my life! I get a shot every 6 weeks and it actually makes the nipple look even more natural too. One or two more then I'm getting the tips reahaped and I'm calling it a day bro.

I can safely say that I would have preferred to have kept my nipples as they were after the first procedure. My nipples look good. You would never know I've had surgery but ultimately I kinda miss my nipples as they first looked.

Send me a pm if you want.

Good luck

Last edited:
In the same boat

I had my surgery November 7th 2013... my surgeon disappeared off the face of the earth as of a couple months ago 2 weeks after he told me he might need to go in to touch up the surgery (this was going to be free). his name is Dr Edwin Ishoo owner of Boston Cosmetic Surgery Center... long story short I think he got his 3rd domestic or something and is doing time.... I'm here stuck with puffy ass nips. I went to my primary care for the second time in 2 weeks today and got my 2nd kenalog injection... it makes my chest look great for about 2 days then slowly starts to get puffy again.. i dont have money for another surgery and my surgeon who was going to do the touch up for free is in jail so and my primary care said this is the last time he will give me the kenalog injections. I do agree I have read the kenalog really does work so I think I am going to order some online and give myself the injections... does anyone know the dosage for kenalog injections?

my suggestion to you by the way is to get a 2nd and 3rd opinion via free consultation from other gyno surgeons in your area... he might just be telling you youre crazy for wanting a second surgery because he doesnt want to have to do another surgery for free... on the other hand another surgeon might tell you you need another surgery to get your business so get a couple opinions and draw your own conclusion... kenalog also cant hurt in the mean time before you spend $1400 - ? amount for second surgery

I've had my kenalog appointments for free thru my PS

I think I've had 3 or 4 rounds of it now. If you have real keloid scar tissue in there the shots will be absolutely gut wrenching at first. My most recent shots were not bad at all. I anticipate getting 1-2 more and then having things reshaped for free.

The truth is though my nipples look good now. I just paid for great as well as painless lol.

Be careful he said you can put a dent in your nipple from using too much at once I think. Every time I tell him to shoot me with more he warns of this.

Last edited:
You're not alone. I had the surgery and it came out okay initially.

I had the tips reduced and reshaped eventually thinking it would help...then we found a keloid from the original surgery after I went back post op complaining of sensitivity etc. that was the root cause the whole time of why I want/needed another operation!!!. So I had them touched up again.

Bro you're opening a can of worms. You may make it way worse.

Right now your answer might be kenalog! It kills your nipples nerves and stops them from having a hair trigger for sensitivity. It basically melts scar tissue from what I know. It's changed my life! I get a shot every 6 weeks and it actually makes the nipple look even more natural too. One or two more then I'm getting the tips reahaped and I'm calling it a day bro.

I can safely say that I would have preferred to have kept my nipples as they were after the first procedure. My nipples look good. You would never know I've had surgery but ultimately I kinda miss my nipples as they first looked.

Send me a pm if you want.

Good luck

Not entirely clear on what you mean. So you had surgery but then were unsatisfied so you had kenalog injections and now it's all good?

I waited 6 months and then got the kenalog injections. It helped a little with the scar tissue but did nothing for the remaining puffiness of the left side. When relaxed the issue is still there.

I suppose I could get another kenalog injection first but like I said this would only help with the scar tissue, not all the puffiness remaining when relaxed.

But yea I'm definitely concerned about somehow messing things up. I will say I absolutely would NOT get surgery if this is how it was naturally. But because I have already had the initial surgery and now have the opportunity for free revision surgery (plus hospital fees) I am tempted to take it because this is my only chance for that and I am definitely not completely satisfied. There are definitely days when it really bugs me still, particularly when I am blasting (again even if E2 is controlled)

I've had my kenalog appointments for free thru my PS

I think I've had 3 or 4 rounds of it now. If you have real keloid scar tissue in there the shots will be absolutely gut wrenching at first. My most recent shots were not bad at all. I anticipate getting 1-2 more and then having things reshaped for free.

The truth is though my nipples look good now. I just paid for great as well as painless lol.

Be careful he said you can put a dent in your nipple from using too much at once I think. Every time I tell him to shoot me with more he warns of this.

Yea Kenalog destroys all human tissue so if they mess up with it you can be left with an indent or discoloration. My doctor seems pretty good and there was no issue at all last time for the injection. I think he can do more though so at the very least I will ask for another kenalog injection today.

I'm just so torn here. The guy has been helpful and understanding throughout this process so I don't want to blatantly ignore him but at the same time this decision will affect me and my physique for the rest of my life. I don't want to be 5+ years down the road constantly thinking "crap I should have gotten revision surgery when I had the chance".

I would say about 80% of the time I am fine with it and don't even worry about it. But that other 20% of the time I am thinking "DON'T BACK OFF AT YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT. ENSURE HE DOES THE REVISION". It's definitely back and forth.

I wasn't going to post this but I put it on another person's channel so whatever. This is when it is at it's worst and completely relaxed. I plan to show my surgeon the video today. 80% of the time it is better than this, but when it is like this it drives me crazy: Gyno Video 2 - YouTube

^This is weird as hell but it's for the purpose of showing my point so yea....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, just had my appointment. He said he can't treat a video and has to go by what he is seeing and feeling, and that even if it is like it is in the video 1/3 of the time I really shouldn't be worried about it because it looks great most of the time. I partially agree with him but I'm reluctant to just let it go. He said he absolutely doesn't want to do revision surgery, that he doesn't think there is anything he could really improve at this point, and that he didn't even want to do kenalog injections today because eventually the risk for indentation and discoloration is just going to be too high :\

I guess it's his choice if he wants to refuse to do revision surgery. One 'hope' I kind of have is that maybe my dissatisfaction was partly due to thinking there would be a change, and now if I "know" this is it maybe I will be able to accept it at this point. In theory. I mean I know no one else notices it at all at this point but you know how it is....

get a 2nd and 3rd opinion from other surgeons and if they agree with you you need another surgery sue the first doctor for your money back

get a 2nd and 3rd opinion from other surgeons and if they agree with you you need another surgery sue the first doctor for your money back

Well I went to 1 plastic surgeon before this guy and he even disagreed with getting surgery in the first place :rolleyes: lol so I'd say that is very unlikely to happen / be possible.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131