advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those with experience of professional body building cycles; what is your opinion on the validity of this?

We’ll diet, rest and water always matter and I don’t consider my self drug sensitive but for tren now over 40 I just don’t like it and it makes me very aggressive which when I was younger didn’t happen.
Tren acetate doesn’t bother me at age 57 unless I surpass 90 mgs per week. In fact, I feel great on 90 mgs of Tren per week and some test. I’ve been doing 30mgs on MWF. You might be a candidate for 60 mgs of Tren weekly— 20 mgs 3 times per week on MWF. I can no longer do 2-300 mgs of Tren weekly. My blood sugar crashes, I get irritable and my cardio output sux. It also reduces my libido. But 90 mgs weekly increases my libido. I believe you have to make adjustments as you get older.

Tren acetate doesn’t bother me at age 57 unless I surpass 90 mgs per week. In fact, I feel great on 90 mgs of Tren per week and some test. I’ve been doing 30mgs on MWF. You might be a candidate for 60 mgs of Tren weekly— 20 mgs 3 times per week on MWF. I can no longer do 2-300 mgs of Tren weekly. My blood sugar crashes, I get irritable and my cardio output sux. It also reduces my libido. But 90 mgs weekly increases my libido. I believe you have to make adjustments as you get older.
run your gfr while your on - im close to your age and it jacked up my gfr as well as protein where it wasn't suppose to be - but your dose might be spot on

Agreed to a certain extent if you put in the work and keep competing (and can pose) eventually you’ll take a local. It just depends on how bad you want it . Shit I’ve seen guys take a local show one weekend and not place the next so some of it is how much your willing to commit and for how long. It’s not easy but doable imo, yes there is a small % that genetically will never get there but in general, especially guys who are in it enough to be on the boards learning and living it I mean hell I’ve seen year where Nationals was weak and the overall couldn’t have taken the Ronnie or the Europa that year or the following but those vm guys gir whatever reason didn’t spend the time or money to go to Nats that year and thus average guys won got cards and disappeared lol

Of course and I completely agree. If someone built up a physique over years of doing everything right even without good genetics they could probably win one show. They may even win a show looking bad because it can happen if no one else shows up. In some local shows you have 2 competitors in your class so if they keep on competing they are eventually going to get lucky. Now if they look good they obviously have a much better chance but they still may miss out because they have 10 other guys who done the same and want to win.

My point was mainly that not everyone has the genetics to win a show even if it's a 1st level show. Some classes could have 10+ guys all on lot's of drugs so they can only pick 1 winner. Some people are not put together nicely and have terrible structures. All of them can still be freaks though if they do what is necessary. For some what is necessary could be 6 months of hard work and for others it could be 20 years of hard work. You have guys moaning how they can't get big and they have shit genetics for putting on muscle and you find out they are eating 3000 calories a day or they can't push training because they have a bad knee etc. There are always exceptions but most if they wanted it bad enough they could get big and lean. As you stated if someone wants it bad enough they can make it happen.

Some have unicorn genetics.

Forewarning: I skipped to the back

That level of tren gives me anxiety even thinking about. Might even sweat through the sheets tonight at the thought. That said, there was a period of time where 600mg was bearable. We’re all different though and I’ve never mega dosed to quite that level.

To mimic Bio, my lipids would be trashed with that much var.

Boils down to natural genetics overall, genes that allow you to handle those doses, and an overall “fuck it” attitude. At this point I’m 0/3 and if you don’t have 1 and 2... 3 is a reckless pipe dream for most.

Forewarning: I skipped to the back

That level of tren gives me anxiety even thinking about. Might even sweat through the sheets tonight at the thought. That said, there was a period of time where 600mg was bearable. We’re all different though and I’ve never mega dosed to quite that level.

To mimic Bio, my lipids would be trashed with that much var.

Boils down to natural genetics overall, genes that allow you to handle those doses, and an overall “fuck it” attitude. At this point I’m 0/3 and if you don’t have 1 and 2... 3 is a reckless pipe dream for most.

I always wonder…as I got older, my tolerance dropped to fucking nothing. I remember when I was early mid twenties, running 75-100mg component TH, felt like a god, slept like a baby. After 30, I cannot tolerate almost any 19-Nors, orals spike my BP, mast makes me
Piss all night long. 600-900mg is my upper limit, excluding primo. I can creep that up moreso than others.

I always wonder…as I got older, my tolerance dropped to fucking nothing. I remember when I was early mid twenties, running 75-100mg component TH, felt like a god, slept like a baby. After 30, I cannot tolerate almost any 19-Nors, orals spike my BP, mast makes me
Piss all night long. 600-900mg is my upper limit, excluding primo. I can creep that up moreso than others.
You aren't alone.

I am literally trying to figure out this daily administration thing of my TRT just to drop my weekly MG by a relatively insignificant amount.

100mg of Tren E - Cardio output destroyed. 2007-2013 I would frequently run 1-2 grams per week and I could perform in a cardiovascular state without issues carrying substantially more weight than I do now.

200mg of Masteron is crippling - Every injury I have ever had I can feel, almost like it didn't heal properly and still nags me a decade later. Lower back is a twisted mangled mess.

100mg of Nandrolone for my TRT shoots my bodyweight up immediately 6-10 pounds overnight.

This is 100% a young man's game. At 35 I get my little bit of test, low dose GH, and some EQ... Anything else and the sides start to creep in.

This in no way is meant to be disparaging - For those saying they would rather die young than live out their years due to the excitement of "bodybuilding". I sincerely wish you the best, I really do and all the happiness this world has to offer. Bodybuilding is be definition not an exciting sport. I've been in some pretty dark places in my life and I used bodybuilding/my training to escape them; in all sincerity get professional help. It helped me in ways I cannot even begin to express; this sport nearly killed me and ruined my career - there is so much more to this beautiful life than being large. No one cares other than yourself how big you are. Health, mobility, wellness.

The only steroid that effects me badly being older is tren. Cleaning up my diet fixed most of the heartburn issues orals have given me. All the rest I can use just as I did when I was young and they have no bad effects. Yet. We will see how well they work when I’m 70

Training and diet not being what they need to be. Drugs are the easy part as long as you arent afraid of needles. Eating right and consistently getting stronger....now those take effort.

Also, a lot of guys just eat shit food thinking they can get away with it because they read it on the internet and it doesnt work out that way for them.

Then there's party drugs and the biggest culprit imo opinion being booze utterly sabotaging their progress. They dont think it doesnt matter because they "look good" but it does. They dont need to look impressive standing by themselves in line at a coffee shop. They need to be impressive in a line under harsh lighting wearing a banana hammock.

Keep in mind a lot of guys like myself heard how incredible competing was and that there was this incredible culture to be had. The experience was like no other supposedly. Then we throw the money and time down and do it only to find out that the promoter is a total knob, backstage is highschool drama, and that the entire experience was only worth it in being able to say that you did it. It just didnt line up with what was being sold. Ive also never been lied to that many times in as short an amount of time since with half those people trying to make my wallet lighter.

So do we quit bodybuilding? In a sense. I get asked if I compete still and ask "what's it pay? You mean I gotta pay? Who gets the money?" But I train harder now than I ever did and I pay more attention to diet and training than I did before.

You are going to die, you dont know when, and you dont know whats coming your way. Do what makes you satisfied and be smart about it. And keep this shit to yourself IRL.

Just my thoughts on the matter.
Well said and good points.

I agree. I would probably never win a show. I'm short with a long torso much like Lee Priest but I lack his muscle tie ins. I can look good and be told I should compete. But I know I'd never place well.
I disagree and you can’t say you’d suck until you try plus competing changes how you train imo always for the better.

I just might give that a try bc I loved tren when I was younger. Did fertility for several years then had a baby so no tren that whole time came back on 300 and was not happy also new baby new concern for longevity but I could give 60 or 90 mgs a try for a few weeks I get labs again in Nov too.

Tren yep

Not sure on bloods but everything else I can handle

But only use deca primo mast and test

I'll.get some eq maybe to add into my low dose maintenance

Anadrol dbol over 4 weeks is ok
Can do ,6 weeks but safety

Tren yep

Not sure on bloods but everything else I can handle

But only use deca primo mast and test

I'll.get some eq maybe to add into my low dose maintenance

Anadrol dbol over 4 weeks is ok
Can do ,6 weeks but safety
So if you want to you take everything basically

At timestamp James Hollingshead says his current stack is something like 100 mg primo, 50 mg mast, 20 mg tren and something like 125 mg test-e, all per day and he's like 4 weeks out?
Thoughts on that?

At timestamp James Hollingshead says his current stack is something like 100 mg primo, 50 mg mast, 20 mg tren and something like 125 mg test-e, all per day and he's like 4 weeks out?
Thoughts on that?

so and on other podcasts he said that he achieved the greatest progress using a maximum of 5 iu insulin after training and a few iu hgh. I lose respect for such lies.

Thoughts on that?
LOL I mean wow this right here shows you not to ever believe those morons. At least make the lie somewhat believable.

You aren't alone.

I am literally trying to figure out this daily administration thing of my TRT just to drop my weekly MG by a relatively insignificant amount.

100mg of Tren E - Cardio output destroyed. 2007-2013 I would frequently run 1-2 grams per week and I could perform in a cardiovascular state without issues carrying substantially more weight than I do now.

200mg of Masteron is crippling - Every injury I have ever had I can feel, almost like it didn't heal properly and still nags me a decade later. Lower back is a twisted mangled mess.

100mg of Nandrolone for my TRT shoots my bodyweight up immediately 6-10 pounds overnight.

This is 100% a young man's game. At 35 I get my little bit of test, low dose GH, and some EQ... Anything else and the sides start to creep in.

This in no way is meant to be disparaging - For those saying they would rather die young than live out their years due to the excitement of "bodybuilding". I sincerely wish you the best, I really do and all the happiness this world has to offer. Bodybuilding is be definition not an exciting sport. I've been in some pretty dark places in my life and I used bodybuilding/my training to escape them; in all sincerity get professional help. It helped me in ways I cannot even begin to express; this sport nearly killed me and ruined my career - there is so much more to this beautiful life than being large. No one cares other than yourself how big you are. Health, mobility, wellness.

While I agree, 99% or the public does not care, I would counter that one should NOT care what 99% of the public thinks anyways.

In regards to your tolerance to drugs and age I do agree but I feel the exception is peptides: GH, Insulin and all the others. They seem to work better than they did when I was younger. How has your response to these changed?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws