advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those with experience of professional body building cycles; what is your opinion on the validity of this?

I watch Fouad's podcast for entertainment but you should never watch it for educational purposes because most of them lie. Roman is one of the only ones who comes out with the truth and Fouad's face when he does :D You can even tell from the wording they use when they are stating their doses. They don't want to seem reckless and they want to stop people from doing those things because many of them have had severe health issues. Many guys will do lower for certain shows just to see and they may even look better for it but they bullshit badly. Some of the UK guys are pushing huge doses and it's laughable some of the things I read when I know what they have given to some clients.

Nick Trigilli... it's funny because if you watched some of his latest vids you may even think he is good and honest guy but he is worse than anyone. He is as dodgy as they come and I think most who have been around for years know what I mean. Granted people can change and he was a drug addict but still he isn't someone you can ever trust.

Yea and every freakin video ends up bein a stupid "old school labs" advertisement

After watching many of his vids over the months it's become almost comical how bad it is. I just skip them now because they can last 5 mins long and it's obvious he doesn't even use most of the products. If you look up the brand all the products are complete crap as well. It's just all marketing and that's why they picked someone like him to promote. Every product is dosed crap and must be very cheap to produce with fancy labels and a gimmick to sell them because so many of us love the golden age of bodybuilding so they are hoping that's enough for a sale.

What ever stimulus got you to that size is needed to maintain that size. Now that being said I'll say that I know many who drop to 300mgs or so to " clean up".. they will tell you that they maintain their size well with that ....BUT... for a few months maybe.. it takes longer than many realize for compounds to leave the system. So even at 300mgs you still have all those grams gradually dropping but circulating in your system.. so its not the 300mgs of test that maintaining all that mass.. its the residual compounds still in play..

Then they are " clean" except for the 300mgs of test.. then the fullness starts leaving.. next thing you know they are back on.. but they state they held most of their size on the 300... if they would have stayed on for 6 months at 300 they would
have seen the diminishing... but yes you can maintain quite a bit of mass with trt in the 250mg range.. but it will be nothing like your full blown cycle.. look at dexter jackson... still trains like dexter.. on trt.. but no where near dexter of old
Well said! Never really thought about the compounds still dropping off in background from grams while dropping down dosage. Definitely a new insight

Funny part is I have the cycles that some of these pros prescribed to me (not trigili- not sure if he's even a pro) back when I worked with them and they actually trained people.

For example
1750mg test
600mg deca
50mg winny
1mg arimidex

This was for my offseason.

And this was about 10 years back.
That's a nice cycle! nothing bad on that....

between the slang and the lower class accent, i cant understand a word De'asha says

Honestly I see him catching alot of guff about admitting this. But I praise his honesty.. id like to know his whole off season cycle.. but if all we do is criticism of what he said then he won't be forthright from now on.. you can't want pros to be honest then berate them when they are. You don't have to agree with what they do but learn from what they say. . Id never do what DeShaun is doing. But I want to hear all the ins and outs of what he does also..

I watch Fouad's podcast for entertainment but you should never watch it for educational purposes because most of them lie. Roman is one of the only ones who comes out with the truth and Fouad's face when he does :D You can even tell from the wording they use when they are stating their doses. They don't want to seem reckless and they want to stop people from doing those things because many of them have had severe health issues. Many guys will do lower for certain shows just to see and they may even look better for it but they bullshit badly. Some of the UK guys are pushing huge doses and it's laughable some of the things I read when I know what they have given to some clients.

Nick Trigilli... it's funny because if you watched some of his latest vids you may even think he is good and honest guy but he is worse than anyone. He is as dodgy as they come and I think most who have been around for years know what I mean. Granted people can change and he was a drug addict but still he isn't someone you can ever trust.
hahahaha that Fouad reaction to truth is great. I stopped watching all Fouad content because I'd rather just watch Roman on his own channel and i don't find any of the other personalities on there interesting at all. I mean, they're not bad guys by any means and have great physiques, just don't find their lifestyles or thoughts beyond bbing very interesting.

But I remember the first "Fouad Truth Reaction" on one of his earliest podcasts. He brought on Sergio Oliva Jr and asked a typical leading style question like "So, obviously you take minimal gear and always eat clean in the offseason. Why do you think this is superior to taking tons of gear and eating junk food and why are you so morally superior to people that do it this way and why are kids so lazy these days?" Sergio wasn't having any of that and said “Oh, that's interesting you only go up to 1.2g test. I find 2g works best for me. And I like oral dbol offseason... usually around 50mg/day. Eating? I look up the highest calorie unhealthiest place I can find and go out to eat there. Don't bother eating clean until pre-contest time".

Fouad looked like Sergio had just creampied his mother or something. Look of disdain, disgust and "please shut up now". Hilarious. I gotta find that and clip it.

hahahaha that Fouad reaction to truth is great. I stopped watching all Fouad content because I'd rather just watch Roman on his own channel and i don't find any of the other personalities on there interesting at all. I mean, they're not bad guys by any means and have great physiques, just don't find their lifestyles or thoughts beyond bbing very interesting.

But I remember the first "Fouad Truth Reaction" on one of his earliest podcasts. He brought on Sergio Oliva Jr and asked a typical leading style question like "So, obviously you take minimal gear and always eat clean in the offseason. Why do you think this is superior to taking tons of gear and eating junk food and why are you so morally superior to people that do it this way and why are kids so lazy these days?" Sergio wasn't having any of that and said “Oh, that's interesting you only go up to 1.2g test. I find 2g works best for me. And I like oral dbol offseason... usually around 50mg/day. Eating? I look up the highest calorie unhealthiest place I can find and go out to eat there. Don't bother eating clean until pre-contest time".

Fouad looked like Sergio had just creampied his mother or something. Look of disdain, disgust and "please shut up now". Hilarious. I gotta find that and clip it.

Exactly. Very leading questions plus it's obvious he has spoken to the main guys off camera (they have even spoken like this on camera) and stated something like we should be honest but we need to show the good side of bodybuilding and we can't be seen as reckless etc. Basically leading guys to hide the truth and promote certain usage. I have watched all his podcasts and it's clear as day that has go on from the words they use. That's why it's always funny when someone on there is actually 100% honest. Fouad definitely doesn't want to be seen as promoting high doses but we all know bodybuilding is full of it. What's even more funny when most of the guys have been honest their doses aren't even that high and standard stuff but he acts like they are crazy. Pro bodybuilders acting like 2 grams of test or 100-150mg adrol daily or 100mg tren daily is crazy. Those dose aren't even together but separate things people have mentioned and they react like they are huge. Those are common doses in any big gym nevermind high up in bodybuilding... it's ridiculous.

Exactly. Very leading questions plus it's obvious he has spoken to the main guys off camera (they have even spoken like this on camera) and stated something like we should be honest but we need to show the good side of bodybuilding and we can't be seen as reckless etc. Basically leading guys to hide the truth and promote certain usage. I have watched all his podcasts and it's clear as day that has go on from the words they use. That's why it's always funny when someone on there is actually 100% honest. Fouad definitely doesn't want to be seen as promoting high doses but we all know bodybuilding is full of it. What's even more funny when most of the guys have been honest their doses aren't even that high and standard stuff but he acts like they are crazy. Pro bodybuilders acting like 2 grams of test or 100-150mg adrol daily or 100mg tren daily is crazy. Those dose aren't even together but separate things people have mentioned and they react like they are huge. Those are common doses in any big gym nevermind high up in bodybuilding... it's ridiculous.
The most amusing is, when pretty much all of them have said "I have never gone over 300mg Tren per week. No need to".... So how do you know there is no need to? And as if I'm really to believe, that we have highschool kids trying 100mg per day, but a pro bodybuilder that has been at it for years never once thought "I wonder how high I can bring my Tren up and what results can I get?".... Nope just stick to 300mg, all you need, never thought that I should max it out if I'm competing with the best in the world.

(now if they said, hey I tried going as high as 200mg per day, but couldn't handle it and didn't think the results were worth the sides, so now I stick to just 300mg, that would be much more believable)

Fouad Abiad to sum him up is one uneducated goof, compulsive liar and thinks he's a tough guy. One of them days reality is going to slap that wanna be in the face and teach him a good lesson.

He pretends to be a tough guy however he probably never even been in a fight.

He's insecure about his relationship with his woman that obviously tells us what a a BETA cunt he is.

Yea and every freakin video ends up bein a stupid "old school labs" advertisement
Doesn’t he start them with a chicken ad too. 😂😂. He lives to shit talk all the guys who smoked him and are actually known dudes. I stand of BB&BS it’s should be bitching and hating with almost was Nick the dick

Fouad in real life is a legit dude but yea 100% first hand knowledge his drug comments are pure bullshit though I think it’s as much about potential legal liability as it is trying to blow smoke. If people knew the truth vs the likes of us who earned/learned our way up to show winning level doses you would have high schoolers popping 2 grams wor even younger which woukd lead to major health issues and eventually litigation.

Fouad in real life is a legit dude but yea 100% first hand knowledge his drug comments are pure bullshit though I think it’s as much about potential legal liability as it is trying to blow smoke. If people knew the truth vs the likes of us who earned/learned our way up to show winning level doses you would have high schoolers popping 2 grams wor even younger which woukd lead to major health issues and eventually litigation.
That is what happens anyways. Seriously there are kids at my gym who can't even win a local show in Men's Physique and have been training less than 5 years running a full-blown contest prep stack. Anytime I've tried to give advice they just keep asking till someone tells them what they want to hear. I am not against any of it but the more you use earlier on the less you have available as you hopefully progress.

That is what happens anyways. Seriously there are kids at my gym who can't even win a local show in Men's Physique and have been training less than 5 years running a full-blown contest prep stack. Anytime I've tried to give advice they just keep asking till someone tells them what they want to hear. I am not against any of it but the more you use earlier on the less you have available as you hopefully progress.

I recently took on coaching a kid in his early 20's from my gym. I was mind blown to see his cycle to get "lean for summer" was heavier than what I used for my first pro show. Guy had GH, T3, Clen, Tren you name it. Another IG coach from my gym coached him previously.

Its impossible to convince them they need to train hard and eat tons. These guys will slack on their diet, train like pussies and be like bro can we add anadrol? tren?

By no means am I against high dosed gear at any age really but you better have a physique to show for it.

Honestly I see him catching alot of guff about admitting this. But I praise his honesty.. id like to know his whole off season cycle.. but if all we do is criticism of what he said then he won't be forthright from now on.. you can't want pros to be honest then berate them when they are. You don't have to agree with what they do but learn from what they say. . Id never do what DeShaun is doing. But I want to hear all the ins and outs of what he does also..

Nathan is a funny one because I think he doesn't care what people think and he will would tell the truth about his usage in certain circles but he is the same as most of them. I remember when he was on Fouad's podcast and it was 100% obvious he was lying about his usage (they all were). He was asked how much hgh he uses but Fouad added you don't have to say if you don't want to etc. I can't even recall what he said now but it was extremely low. I think it was 4iu but you could tell he wasn't comfortable saying. Maybe he was uncomfortable lying but just complete nonsense. They often just say what they think would be best for the listeners. No matter what pro's say you will always have people berating them. If it's low he is bullshitting. If it's moderate he isn't telling the truth and I bet he is missing out details. If it's high he is abusive and he is going to die etc.

I recently took on coaching a kid in his early 20's from my gym. I was mind blown to see his cycle to get "lean for summer" was heavier than what I used for my first pro show. Guy had GH, T3, Clen, Tren you name it. Another IG coach from my gym coached him previously.

Its impossible to convince them they need to train hard and eat tons. These guys will slack on their diet, train like pussies and be like bro can we add anadrol? tren?

By no means am I against high dosed gear at any age really but you better have a physique to show for it.

A standard 1st cycle where I am from is 3-4ml per week. They talk in ml's :D So it's usually 750-1200mg depending if it's 250-300mg/ml gear. A guy that used to ask me questions in the gym for his 1st physique show he was on over 2 grams per week and he was on a lot of tren in the contest prep. Not sure but at least 600mg tren but it may have been more. He could look good but he has ruined his look blasting hard without education and is now covered in acne and has terrible gyno (the worst I have seen in person). Another guy who just competed in physique in his 1st show is now on over 3 grams of gear to grow. You would never guess he is on that much gear. He is using 600mg tren in his bulking cycle. Both of these guys are young and well under 200 pounds and they are not short. Obviously they pick up bad info online but even when I was young your standard cycle was atleast 2 ml sust per week and atleast 1 ml deca so atleast 750mg per week. Although many were on well over 1 gram and this had nothing to do with x pro stating online he uses this. It's passed on from people in gym's who have probably never even been on a bodybuilding forum.

A standard 1st cycle where I am from is 3-4ml per week. They talk in ml's :D So it's usually 750-1200mg depending if it's 250-300mg/ml gear. A guy that used to ask me questions in the gym for his 1st physique show he was on over 2 grams per week and he was on a lot of tren in the contest prep. Not sure but at least 600mg tren but it may have been more. He could look good but he has ruined his look blasting hard without education and is now covered in acne and has terrible gyno (the worst I have seen in person). Another guy who just competed in physique in his 1st show is now on over 3 grams of gear to grow. You would never guess he is on that much gear. He is using 600mg tren in his bulking cycle. Both of these guys are young and well under 200 pounds and they are not short. Obviously they pick up bad info online but even when I was young your standard cycle was atleast 2 ml sust per week and atleast 1 ml deca so atleast 750mg per week. Although many were on well over 1 gram and this had nothing to do with x pro stating online he uses this. It's passed on from people in gym's who have probably never even been on a bodybuilding forum.
I can relate to this. I hate wearing headphones so can often hear people talk in the gym ( ye not hardcore, I know) and young kids weighing 70 to 75 kg soaking wet are talking about taking a gram of test, taking tren and so on. Then we have the guys saying they once did anavar but gained nothing so all AAS are crap. It's hilarious.

Yea totally the guys I started competing against at 23 were all buttoned lit by 30-35 I’m 44 still going.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws