advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those with experience of professional body building cycles; what is your opinion on the validity of this?

push to the limit - you have to understand that in every sporca it is the same, you do everything at any cost. First of all, these guys - they have a sporting ambition and want to be the best, two - they make a living out of it and make money. They have time until they are around 40 to earn for the rest of their lives and make a name for themselves to then be a good coach or start their own supplement company or something similar. These people have devoted their whole lives to bodybuilding so they won't suddenly drop everything and start breeding cows lol

I know something about it - maybe I'm not a pro but in my country I am quite popular, I have a lot of online coaching clients, I run my own forum, I have well-paid contracts with supplement companies or peptide producers but I would not have all of this if I was not a freak to some extent so I have to be one for at least a few more years until I make money to open another business that will bring me income at the moment when I will not be able to push so hard
You're the best poster on this forum. Always keepin it real. None of this puritanical American "steroids make you a bad person" nonsense. Thanks for that, bro.

ian valleire says he does not abuse drugs. He said he was using a maximum of 1500mg drugs with low insulin and hgh during the offseason. Chris Bumstead claims that he never used hgh or insulin and gained most of his muscles by eating over 6,000 kcal and training hard

Yeah and i am the tooth fairy.

Wow. Eye opening and interesting thread.

Thanks for sharing OP.

the blast doses seem plausible I remember reading over Dallas Mccarvers autopsy and his test levels were 550ng/ML cannot even imagine how many grams of test that is and he was visibly on quite a bit of GH just looking at structural changes. However the cruise or bridge dosages seems kinda crazy to me and extremely stupid. Thats not to say someone may not be doing that but I feel like you can hold a good percentage of your size with the gh and test in there and just rely on your new mio nuclei to get you back to your previous shape quickly once you push again. Staying on that much Tren almost seems counter productive your sleeps gonna be so shit and your adrenals will be so fatigued, not to mention 700mg of var + whatever the anadrol dosage is year round.

This video is a babbling mess and he hardly lays out a cycle; he just spits out a bunch of random numbers.
O'Conner, I remember him onRXmuscle forum. Sounded like he was on meth. I think he's a sensationalist.

by eating such amounts of kcal without a sufficient dose of hormones you will become simply fat not muscular
Do you think this is where alot of guys go wrong when "bulking" and getting fat then dieting down and realizing it was mostly fat and water they gained? They bulk and add weight but due to lower or moderate dosages they just put on alot of fat...where If they used more they would gain the same weight but more would be muscle?

Do you think this is where alot of guys go wrong when "bulking" and getting fat then dieting down and realizing it was mostly fat and water they gained? They bulk and add weight but due to lower or moderate dosages they just put on alot of fat...where If they used more they would gain the same weight but more would be muscle?
in my opinion it is so, you need to have the right amount of hormones in the body to partition all nutrients well - doses must increase proportionally to the amount of food and our progress

There's always guys running low dosages that are amazing compared to mere mortals. Totally valid. There's also guys who have solid bloods and very low side/high tolerances to dosages that would make most a bunch of red flags and put us in the ER. Also valid.

Guess what? The top IFBB open class hulks of today and mass monsters of the 1990s are all "those guys". They are all gifted with great response to AAS and can tolerate high dosages. And to compete at that level among their genetic peers they have to run big dosages. Not one of them is on stage running a gram or less most of the year. If the average of these is running 6 grams of base injects with big orals, hgh, slin etc than the "Uber gifted", only one on the planet low dose guy (who so many believe exists) is running the same maybe less 10-20% - not some 750 test 600 equip and maybe last 4 weeks 10mg of Tren in a slin pin ED, stable bloods, take care of yourself bullshit. That dude is in row 30 seat 14 watching.

I think this is common sense with some experience. Not saying people need to follow this, most everyone should not, but it's what it takes to be at that level (along with a ton of other stuff but genetics/drugs reality).

That cycle is like jumping out of a plane sitting on a toilet hoping to get out a diarrhea shit before hitting the ground. But anyway O'Conner is a full of shit kind of guy pushing the hype to move his wallet weight up.

Sounded like he was on meth. I think he's a sensationalist.
But anyway O'Conner is a full of shit kind of guy pushing the hype to move his wallet weight up.
^^^agreed ..A LOT of these a**holes make videos for the "clicks" ..it's for the money

..i haven't watched many of his videos (..couldn't tolerate it) ..but from the ones that i have seen ..there were no "epiphanies"

..he's just talkin' loud ..but really saying nothing

A recent discussion has appeared on a UK gym-rats forum that I occasionally use regarding a video by Dr Connors (
). In the video he relates the various drug cycles/protocols used by a client that is a former IFBB pro. From the dates given in the video it looks as if this guy competed 2010-2015ish kinda period.

Cruise dosages per week:
Test 400mg
Tren 500mg
EQ 750mg
Mast 300mg
Primo 500mg
Anavar 700mg
GH 10 IU per day year round
Insulin 40 IU per day year round

Blast dosages per week off-season/bulking:
Test 2g
Tren 1g
EQ 1g
Mast 300mg
Primo 500mg
Anadrol, dosage not specified
Anavar 700mg
GH 20 IU per day
Insulin 40 IU per day+

Pre-contest per week leading up to show:
Test drops then stops completely 6 weeks out
Tren 1g
EQ 750mg-1g
Masteron up, dose not specified
Primo down, dose not specified
Anavar 700mg
Winstrol, dose not specified
Diuretics, dose not specified
Cranks up GH and insulin

Obviously that's a lot of drugs (particularly the cruise portion) and it has sparked a debate; is this legit? Now this forum has no active Pros or even Competitive amateur body builders so you basically have 2 camps

Camp A) IFBB pros look better than me and therefore they must all be using this kind of protocol

Camp B) this is sensationalist nonsense for views.

So I thought I'd come ask you guys opinion as you're closer to this world than me and would have more of an idea.

For what it's worth my gut feel is that it is feasible an IFBB pro ran this cycle however this was an exception rather than the norm amongst IFBB pros because:

A) there are ALOT of pro card holders - it is possible 1 low ranking pro with average genetics leveraged extreme drug use at an attempt to be competitive

B) the time period does put this guy around the time GH15.org was active and it does have a very GH15 type feel to it
I hate Connors but this seems reasonable especially for a few years and disregard for one’s health. I imagine the user was quite uncomfortable 1gm of test good test doses right is a lot, 2 I did once for 2 weeks and I was miserable

I agree that ian fuad and the others lie about their drug doses and what are the different pros of the 80s from the mass monsters of the 90s only gh and insulin? Bodybuilders in the 1980s, I guess, they used a lot of drugs and consumed huge amounts of calories, just like bodybuilders in the 90s.

i have a screen of a message of one english ifbb pro (open Olympia) with his coach and he use very low dosage off season (about 1,5g week), on the other side, seem that one other ifbb pro that will be at Olympia this year during prep for the competition use around 8g week and 15ui HGH

i have a screen of a message of one english ifbb pro (open Olympia) with his coach and he use very low dosage off season (about 1,5g week), on the other side, seem that one other ifbb pro that will be at Olympia this year during prep for the competition use around 8g week and 15ui HGH
Can u show the screenshot then? Or else it don’t tell anything

I agree that ian fuad and the others lie about their drug doses and what are the different pros of the 80s from the mass monsters of the 90s only gh and insulin? Bodybuilders in the 1980s, I guess, they used a lot of drugs and consumed huge amounts of calories, just like bodybuilders in the 90s.
I think the guys in the 80’s used larger dosages of steroids than what most of them claim. But I don’t think they stayed on those dosages year round like the guys do today.

There's always guys running low dosages that are amazing compared to mere mortals. Totally valid. There's also guys who have solid bloods and very low side/high tolerances to dosages that would make most a bunch of red flags and put us in the ER. Also valid.

Guess what? The top IFBB open class hulks of today and mass monsters of the 1990s are all "those guys". They are all gifted with great response to AAS and can tolerate high dosages. And to compete at that level among their genetic peers they have to run big dosages. Not one of them is on stage running a gram or less most of the year. If the average of these is running 6 grams of base injects with big orals, hgh, slin etc than the "Uber gifted", only one on the planet low dose guy (who so many believe exists) is running the same maybe less 10-20% - not some 750 test 600 equip and maybe last 4 weeks 10mg of Tren in a slin pin ED, stable bloods, take care of yourself bullshit. That dude is in row 30 seat 14 watching.

I think this is common sense with some experience. Not saying people need to follow this, most everyone should not, but it's what it takes to be at that level (along with a ton of other stuff but genetics/drugs reality).
Like Big A said in his famous post—“the top level guys are genetically gifted and can tolerate much larger dosages of anabolic hormones than the average bodybuilder and not get sick.” I believe people born with larger amounts of muscle fibers ( especially type-2 fibers) have more receptors to utilize higher dosages of hormones. On the other hand, those born with average amounts of muscle fibers or less than an average amounts of muscle fibers don’t have enough receptors to utilize large amounts of hormones. If these people try to force the administration of large dosages of hormones like the genetically gifted, they won’t have enough receptors to accept those hormones. Therefore, they will experience toxicity and get no further gains once they begin using anything more than moderate dosages. I fall into the moderate dosage category. I’m in the middle of the pack overall in terms of bodybuilding genetics. Taking large dosages of hormones does not make me any bigger. It only makes me sick!!!

I am curious to know what he uses for a total of 1.5g..... possible to post the cycle?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws