YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those with experience of professional body building cycles; what is your opinion on the validity of this?

Worldsfastestfatty

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
A recent discussion has appeared on a UK gym-rats forum that I occasionally use regarding a video by Dr Connors (
). In the video he relates the various drug cycles/protocols used by a client that is a former IFBB pro. From the dates given in the video it looks as if this guy competed 2010-2015ish kinda period.

Cruise dosages per week:
Test 400mg
Tren 500mg
EQ 750mg
Mast 300mg
Primo 500mg
Anavar 700mg
GH 10 IU per day year round
Insulin 40 IU per day year round

Blast dosages per week off-season/bulking:
Test 2g
Tren 1g
EQ 1g
Mast 300mg
Primo 500mg
Anadrol, dosage not specified
Anavar 700mg
GH 20 IU per day
Insulin 40 IU per day+

Pre-contest per week leading up to show:
Test drops then stops completely 6 weeks out
Tren 1g
EQ 750mg-1g
Masteron up, dose not specified
Primo down, dose not specified
Anavar 700mg
Winstrol, dose not specified
Diuretics, dose not specified
Cranks up GH and insulin

Obviously that's a lot of drugs (particularly the cruise portion) and it has sparked a debate; is this legit? Now this forum has no active Pros or even Competitive amateur body builders so you basically have 2 camps

Camp A) IFBB pros look better than me and therefore they must all be using this kind of protocol

Camp B) this is sensationalist nonsense for views.

So I thought I'd come ask you guys opinion as you're closer to this world than me and would have more of an idea.

For what it's worth my gut feel is that it is feasible an IFBB pro ran this cycle however this was an exception rather than the norm amongst IFBB pros because:

A) there are ALOT of pro card holders - it is possible 1 low ranking pro with average genetics leveraged extreme drug use at an attempt to be competitive

B) the time period does put this guy around the time GH15.org was active and it does have a very GH15 type feel to it

I watched this video and there is nothing in it that would surprise me even in the slightest degree. If someone thinks it is possible to maintain 280-300 lbs with 8% bf all year round on a "crusie" 300mg test 200mg primo then he is naive like a child. In order to maintain this huge amount of muscles, about 3g gear is usually used - I emphasize "to maintain, not to grow"

I watched this video and there is nothing in it that would surprise me even in the slightest degree. If someone thinks it is possible to maintain 280-300 lbs with 8% bf all year round on a "crusie" 300mg test 200mg primo then he is naive like a child. In order to maintain this huge amount of muscles, about 3g gear is usually used - I emphasize "to maintain, not to grow"

Thank you for your insight.

Yes it does stand to reason that to hold such a tremendous amount of muscle will require a tremendous amount of drugs.

Interestingly even suggestion of 300 test/200 primo would be met with cries of "that's not a cruise" on the forum this was debated. I think their brains would explode at a 3g cruise including tren 😂

The thing that jumped out at me was the 700mg of Anavar a week year round. His HDL must always be at 0. I don't see how he won't have heart disease...probably has heart disease.

EDIT - Just watched the video and the guys coronary arteries are clean...mind blown! WOW!! That said, he has an enlarged heart and heart disease with a 35% ejection fraction.

Last edited:
I believe it… it takes loads of food and PED’s to maintain muscle and plain out mass when your 280+. That’s just the way it is. Looks like a fun blast!.

Cage

I don't know, the pre contest and blast seem to make sense but the cruise is throwing me off. 3.5g to cruise with that many compounds in the mix but the blast is just 2g higher with the same compounds (though GH is double).

Wouldn't surprise me if someone tried this but I doubt its a long term thing. I know a local amateur around 280ish who runs 2g+ cruise but you rarely hear guys cruising on that many compounds.

What ever stimulus got you to that size is needed to maintain that size. Now that being said I'll say that I know many who drop to 300mgs or so to " clean up".. they will tell you that they maintain their size well with that ....BUT... for a few months maybe.. it takes longer than many realize for compounds to leave the system. So even at 300mgs you still have all those grams gradually dropping but circulating in your system.. so its not the 300mgs of test that maintaining all that mass.. its the residual compounds still in play..

Then they are " clean" except for the 300mgs of test.. then the fullness starts leaving.. next thing you know they are back on.. but they state they held most of their size on the 300... if they would have stayed on for 6 months at 300 they would
have seen the diminishing... but yes you can maintain quite a bit of mass with trt in the 250mg range.. but it will be nothing like your full blown cycle.. look at dexter jackson... still trains like dexter.. on trt.. but no where near dexter of old

11:14

"and don't let people tell you that they don't do this. Every single guy up there in this level does that"

interesting

That said, he has an enlarged heart and heart disease with a 35% ejection fraction.

i wonder if he ever took BP meds or wore a cpap

im guessing not.

I mean, it’s almost natural to get to those doses eventually. Like what’s stopping me from doing 3cc of test and 3cc of an anabolic Monday Wednesday fri. It’s easy as fuck, glutes, lats, delts. That is potentially 5.4g of gear a week.

When you see the delts of hadi, blessing, the rear delts and arms of nasser. This is the result of a 6cc 3x week kinda use and more!

I mean, it’s almost natural to get to those doses eventually. Like what’s stopping me from doing 3cc of test and 3cc of an anabolic Monday Wednesday fri. It’s easy as fuck, glutes, lats, delts. That is potentially 5.4g of gear a week.

When you see the delts of hadi, blessing, the rear delts and arms of nasser. This is the result of a 6cc 3x week kinda use and more!

You mean it's not chicken, brown rice, brocolli and "this one neat trick PTs don't want you to know?" .... Has fitness industry lied to me? :(

Yup, 3g test is the standard cruise for any of the big guys I know. Even then I don't really think they're even taking just test lol. Truth be told I don't think these guys ever stop anything or back off that much

What ever stimulus got you to that size is needed to maintain that size. Now that being said I'll say that I know many who drop to 300mgs or so to " clean up".. they will tell you that they maintain their size well with that ....BUT... for a few months maybe.. it takes longer than many realize for compounds to leave the system. So even at 300mgs you still have all those grams gradually dropping but circulating in your system.. so its not the 300mgs of test that maintaining all that mass.. its the residual compounds still in play..

Then they are " clean" except for the 300mgs of test.. then the fullness starts leaving.. next thing you know they are back on.. but they state they held most of their size on the 300... if they would have stayed on for 6 months at 300 they would
have seen the diminishing... but yes you can maintain quite a bit of mass with trt in the 250mg range.. but it will be nothing like your full blown cycle.. look at dexter jackson... still trains like dexter.. on trt.. but no where near dexter of old

Exactly. Your post hit the nail on the head. Bodybuilders definitely have a funny way of explaining things. Even just your general meathead is no different. I have had people tell me they come off because they didn't inject their long esters for 2-3 weeks. I have seen coming off protocol's from top coaches which are laughable and they think pumping your body full of HCG then not injecting for a few weeks is coming off. There are some who do come down and they do value their health but as posted there is only so much you can do (or I should state not do) before your looks starts fading away.

A 300 pound bodybuilder pumped up to the max needs hormones to not just grow but also maintain. Although at the same time he is not going to suddenly melt away if he goes on 250mg test for example but he is 100% going to lose his look the longer he stays at that dose. So big guys can do lower doses but the key is time and 1 month is fine, 2 months ok, 3 months worse etc. Every situation is different and some need/use more than others but no one is going to look like a mutation after 1 year of lower test but the thought process that everyone is always on grams of gear is also not correct.

Like with most subjects the answer is usually in the middle. Meaning so many people bullshit and hide the truth but at the same time I notice some newer guys on here (and all forums) are just all about the drugs and they think every pro who has ever existed is on grams and grams of gear and it's not the case. Nothing is surprising from the cycles in this thread and it's very common. Although the cruise is a bit weird but it's just one guy. The truth is most don't ever come off and as posted their idea of a cruise is just less drugs but still plenty but from my experience most just keep it simple. Big A has posted about this as well. A cruise could be anything but it's going to be 1-3 grams of basic injectables (test, deca, eq etc). Alot of guys due to social media etc now keep the likes of tren or avar in most of the year so they always have that on look but it's not everyone. Obviously HGH is always in the mix these days as well.

So sure loads of guys are taking grams all year but there are some who try to have low periods and be smarter when it comes to their health. Although I will state certain people have posted over the years about using TRT to grow and they are just full of shit. At the same time that doesn't make the guys who think everyone needs grams of gear to be big and lean correct either.

This video is a babbling mess and he hardly lays out a cycle; he just spits out a bunch of random numbers.

It’s all about that extra order of fry’s and a shot of humalog
This.
Yup, 3g test is the standard cruise for any of the big guys I know. Even then I don't really think they're even taking just test lol. Truth be told I don't think these guys ever stop anything or back off that much
A close buddy of mine was a very big lean 280sh back in the early 2000s always told me that 4g of AAS a week is a must for him.

O'Connor appears to not be on 50+mg Adderal in this video. Man that fucking guy is usually annoying.

US Spec Ops should hire him and Doucette to interrogate Al Queda. Those guys would either sing like canaries or beg to be shot in the head ASAP.

Blast dosages per week off-season/bulking:
Test 2g
Tren 1g
EQ 1g
Mast 300mg
Primo 500mg
Anadrol, dosage not specified
Anavar 700mg
GH 20 IU per day
Insulin 40 IU per day+

Bah i was thinking that pro bb during offseason use something more "watery".
Those Mast and Primo doses makes no sense.

I would expect something like:
2g test
1g EQ
1g primo
1g tren

But this was a GH15 cycle from the bible

i wonder if he ever took BP meds or wore a cpap

im guessing not.
i am not sure how well you and @Bio are into echoes etc, but i would like to advise you one thing:
get an echo while being on any decent sized cycle and get an echo while being on trt only.
You will be surprised by the results...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner