YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those with experience of professional body building cycles; what is your opinion on the validity of this?

Is he qualified for the Olympia? I thought he was competing in the Arnold Uk to qualify for the Olympia but I may be wrong. If so he better bump the dose if he wants to beat Andrew jacked that guy looks insane talk about genetics
Does he have to win to qualify though? I don't know myself.

Is he qualified for the Olympia? I thought he was competing in the Arnold Uk to qualify for the Olympia but I may be wrong. If so he better bump the dose if he wants to beat Andrew jacked that guy looks insane talk about genetics
Not qualified. Has to win a show. Last show to qualify for this year is Nov 13.

ben forgot how he posted on the Jordan forum the protocols he used for the milos. 3-4 grams of drugs and + 100iu insulin. Jordan has also written many times that James has run huge doses in the past. I'm sure he's using more now. he wants to be the best. he will do anything to be it.

That's what I heard to at the Northern Italy in Bussolengo...... Most of the guys were on 3-4g even the 80kg ones...
in part it is because they use shit products, but if you notice in each category there are at least 3/4 boys with gynecomastia, they use absurd quantities, eating like chicks and training little and badly

ben forgot how he posted on the Jordan forum the protocols he used for the milos. 3-4 grams of drugs and + 100iu insulin. Jordan has also written many times that James has run huge doses in the past. I'm sure he's using more now. he wants to be the best. he will do anything to be it.
exactly james cycles (of course with reduced doses) are all the time in old topics on the JP website and even this proves that he is lying about the cycles and doses because he said that he used the most 100mg trenbolone ace a day and in JP it is about 150mg (and I suspect in fact it was more because JP himself officially wrote that he himself was taking 300 mg a day)

it is not possible to take less and be larger at such a high level - you can't take less and not lose size, maybe not immediately, but every week we will slowly decrease to the level that will allow us a smaller dose

in Italy athletes are more honest; without problems they tell you that they do everything, a pro who will compete on Sunday in the open has today disconnected the oral trenbolone , held for the last two weeks
Emanuele Ricotti? He has a sick physique, but I'm not surprised this is 4g. His transformation was just too rapid for anything but extreme dosages. No amount of genetic potential will result in such speed, only genetics+lots of stuff.

trigili has amnesia but he forgot that if you leave something on the internet it won't die anymore lol

Funny part is I have the cycles that some of these pros prescribed to me (not trigili- not sure if he's even a pro) back when I worked with them and they actually trained people.

For example
1750mg test
600mg deca
50mg winny
1mg arimidex

This was for my offseason.

And this was about 10 years back.

Funny part is I have the cycles that some of these pros prescribed to me (not trigili- not sure if he's even a pro) back when I worked with them and they actually trained people.

For example
1750mg test
600mg deca
50mg winny
1mg arimidex

it's actually a normal cycle and doses - once people were less scared now we have times of transgender boys who are afraid of their own shadow

For example
1750mg test
600mg deca
50mg winny
1mg arimidex

The winny is kind of a strange off-season addition. Can you say who gave the cycle and your size at the time.

A
trigili has amnesia but he forgot that if you leave something on the internet it won't die anymore lol

alao

Also in private messages to a member on this board nick said he used 1gram of testosterone a day

A

Also in private messages to a member on this board nick said he used 1gram of testosterone a day
People also forget that there are Androgen receptors all over the body asides from muscles. One has to wonder how injecting so many androgens into the body will negatively affect the body as a whole. No one really knows how much androgens the body can metabolize and if all these massive dosages are being utilized the way we want them to. Some might argue about Androgen receptor site upregulation, but if that's true, there are androgen receptor sites all over the organs as well.

I am no competitor by any means, but I do believe in upping the dose when the previous dose is no longer giving optimal results. However, to get to injecting 1000mgs per day is insane.

A

Trigili is a douche who looked pretty good for a minute, he acts like he was in the O lineup for a few years. Now he gets by on hating on dudes who laugh at him. I’ve tried to watch a few of his videos and never finish he’s a pretender.

Trigili is a douche who looked pretty good for a minute, he acts like he was in the O lineup for a few years. Now he gets by on hating on dudes who laugh at him. I’ve tried to watch a few of his videos and never finish he’s a pretender.
Yea and every freakin video ends up bein a stupid "old school labs" advertisement

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws