YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those with experience of professional body building cycles; what is your opinion on the validity of this?

I can relate to this. I hate wearing headphones so can often hear people talk in the gym ( ye not hardcore, I know) and young kids weighing 70 to 75 kg soaking wet are talking about taking a gram of test, taking tren and so on. Then we have the guys saying they once did anavar but gained nothing so all AAS are crap. It's hilarious.

And @Elvia1023

The gym I used to go to, guys would come come and ask me, hey man I got test and deca, how many MLs do I do a week?

Umm….you should do no mls per week you Neanderthal. Go read a fucking book first

And god forbid I try to teach them a little medical math on reconstituted peptides lol

And @Elvia1023

The gym I used to go to, guys would come come and ask me, hey man I got test and deca, how many MLs do I do a week?

Umm….you should do no mls per week you Neanderthal. Go read a fucking book first

And god forbid I try to teach them a little medical math on reconstituted peptides lol
Oh the peptides and the uneducated, I just fucking lie and say I don’t know shit about peptides so I don’t have to engage. Same with creatine why every turd in the gym thinks I’m the creatine guru like I can’t even eat in a restaurant without a waiter asking about my bench and how to take creatine.

Looks like James Hollingshead finished 3rd at the UK Arnold, using a safer route. Props to him.

Looks like James Hollingshead finished 3rd at the UK Arnold, using a safer route. Props to him.

I don't know much (well anything to be honest) about body building - how hotly contested in Arnold UK? I appreciate it's the biggest show we have here in the UK, but how does it fit into global scene etc?

Great look by him and a great job coaching himself for the past 6-8 weeks. I know he said he and JP were really taking things over.
That was a great lineup too. I think he's skipping Prague though.

The thing that jumped out at me was the 700mg of Anavar a week year round. His HDL must always be at 0. I don't see how he won't have heart disease...probably has heart disease.

EDIT - Just watched the video and the guys coronary arteries are clean...mind blown! WOW!! That said, he has an enlarged heart and heart disease with a 35% ejection fraction.

You read my mind on all - mind blown too.

Genetics is a wonderful thing huh?
WTH!

-Jelly

Reactions: Bio
Honestly I see him catching alot of guff about admitting this. But I praise his honesty.. id like to know his whole off season cycle.. but if all we do is criticism of what he said then he won't be forthright from now on.. you can't want pros to be honest then berate them when they are. You don't have to agree with what they do but learn from what they say. . Id never do what DeShaun is doing. But I want to hear all the ins and outs of what he does also..
I agree! No idea why people give each other garbage if it's not them doing it. I would not run tren year round but to each there own. Doesn't affect me so ...whatever.

i wonder if he ever took BP meds or wore a cpap

im guessing not.
Most of us should use a CPap but what causes EF to drop we use genetics as the excuse for him not having heart disease but maybe EF is low due to genetics as well. I mean don’t get me wrong I’ve never touched those doses and I thought I was an aggressive PED user. Just shows I was fooled when I was younger too. I thought

750-1000 test
600 EQ
100 provirion
50 mg winny Eod
20 mg Nolva

I thought this was really pushing the envelope for cruising I’ve taken higher for very short blasts but I got very big bigger than a lot of card holders on this type cycle oh and 6-10 iu of GH precontest. No slin and dropped T3 and clen as I got better I found they just made me feel like shit and better diet with more cardio worked better. Now I’ve never checked my EF but my labs are good. I’m a big guy but after I decided that competition was now for fun I started running well jogging again and lots of heavy cardio and it always invigorates me which from what I’ve heard on this board when your EF is low you feel it so I imagine mine isn’t low maybe it’s not great but not bad. I do think that enlarged hearts are genetically a predisposed condition but yes insulin, tren, Anadrol etc are gonna be worse than say test, eq, winny. I think taller guys are more likely to get an enlarged heart but that’s a guess.

I haven’t read all the posts yet, but I will after this post…

I just wanted to chime in and say that I despise that fucking tool bag dr. Most of his info is shit and is cookie cutter bullshit. He takes statins, that sealed his ignorance to me.

I just wanted to chime in and say that I despise that fucking tool bag dr. Most of his info is shit and is cookie cutter bullshit. He takes statins, that sealed his ignorance to me.
Fucking A well put he’s Nick Trigil with an MD

What dr.? Maybe I forgot the original reason for this thread

And @Elvia1023

In my country we have some coaches that tell you to use:
-X mls of this AAS, Y mls of that AAS a week
-half vials of HGH

They are even making a lot of money from their coaching..... :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner