over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thought on this?

Sevn

Registered
I've heard alot of people when they're dieting and even weeks out of the contest split their days up in muscle building and fat burning.

So having carbs before, during*(optional) and after the workout and going carbless for the rest of the day and implenting things like gh and clen to further accelerate fatloss.. even taking clen before bed.

I've experimented a bit with it and I've noticed when I do this I get really lethargic, hungry and feels like my metabolism slows down. Let's say you have 180g Carbs for the day, I feel much better if I split those carbs with each meal 30G, so 50g oats with ea meal. Body constantly feels hot and metabolism is firing...

I was just wondering what you guys like to implement for yourselves during dietary phases.

This can be true but will vary upon many factors including how far away from ketosis you are in. Let's say you have your 180 carbs. That's still a decent amount of carbs into a cutting phase for a guy 190lbs doing let's say 1 hour of cardio and 45min workout each day. Yes your metabolism is firing, yes your demand for food and nutrition is going to go up. AAS is going to effect your recovery time as well obviously. So let's say you start meal 1 with 50 carbs from oatmeal to get going for the day, I would add another carb meal in around meal 3 then pre and post workout carbs. More post workout and if you can add a fruit source (apples, bananas, pear) this will help your energy.
Taking GH and Clen has nothing to do with carbs and fat loss. Sure you don't want to stick your GH subconsciously right after you pounded 50 carbs of white rice nor do you want to take your Clen with your pre workout meal. Clen will be active all day so keep it pre workout but away from food. Same opinion goes for GH. Great fat loss benefits so pre workout is optimal timing for not only fat loss but the repairing process can start immediately.
Not sure what your diet is like or the rest of your program but there are literally 100 factors that can attribute to you making process each week or halting the next.
Remember your body does NOT have a timer that tells you carbs are bad for you after a certain time of day. Consistency brings changes, it's the program your following that needs to be right for you and what your trying to do.

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

I've experimented a bit with it and I've noticed when I do this I get really lethargic, hungry and feels like my metabolism slows down. Let's say you have 180g Carbs for the day, I feel much better if I split those carbs with each meal 30G, so 50g oats with ea meal. Body constantly feels hot and metabolism is firing...

Sounds like poor insulin sensitivty...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner