over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

thoughts about bike riding

4 miles is what, 15 minutes? that's nothing.
ive been trying to get 100 miles a week in which is hard cuz northeast ohio has rain 4 days a week lately.
my legs havent grown but they havent shrunk and now i got veins all running down them.
bad thing is my upper body push day is weaker and i lose muscle mass but its summer and i'd rather be 2 hours in the saddle enjoying the speed and scenery than in a gym.
push muscles arent getting weaker tho. i think its cuz my chest and shoulders are constantly in a state of mild strain while holding position on my giant tcr advanced 2 road bike. 2015 model. full carbon. bontrager race lite xl wheels.
16 pounds of road rocket. 22 mph on flats no problem. just sayin'.

Ride a bike to lose fat. Get your ass under the squat rack if you want tree trunk thighs. But with the damn shorts that are sold at every store that come down to the knees, no one sees the thighs, so people don't care what their thighs look like.
The gyms now are nothing but meeting places for getting a date. Old school training, just for muscle, its gone. RIP true gyms....RIP.

I love riding the bike for cardio. Unfortunately, I don't own a bike so the recombinant bike in the cardio theatre is what I do. The days I do an hour after weight training I swear make me look leaner the next day. I just started this so I'm sure fat loss will slow down over time, but it really feels great sweating out of those toxins and relieving my body and mind of the stress that builds day to day.

I love riding the bike for cardio. Unfortunately, I don't own a bike so the recombinant bike in the cardio theatre is what I do. The days I do an hour after weight training I swear make me look leaner the next day. I just started this so I'm sure fat loss will slow down over time, but it really feels great sweating out of those toxins and relieving my body and mind of the stress that builds day to day.

Bikes are great. No impact on the joints. You're doing it after weight training, glycogen stores are depleted, more fat burning. Also a little less time to stuff your face with double cheeseburgers and french fries.....Yeah, it works.

The pump you can get if you actually thinking about contracting your muscles in a control fashion on a bicycle is insane if you are deliberate about it.

I lost alot of bulk in both legs after blowing my acl and the having to wait 8 months for surgery....

Body weight squats and lunges with 20 minutes of stationary bike have brought back a considerable amount of bulk and definition..

Try it out, see how you look and measure in 3 months.

High intensity pedaling is great for leg size. Check out some of the size of those pro bicyclists legs!!

When I went through my biggest growth spurts as an adolescent, I was doing a lot of high intensity peddling. Now I have a great foundation for legs. (I just wish that my delts came as easy!)

It definetly won't hurt them, I say enjoy yourself plus it serves as cardio without having to waste time on a piece of equipment in the gym. To many times bodybuilders let any little variable convince them their training will be hindered, sure you'll have to get used to the added work load of cycling but it'd worth it. And stop it with the cardio shrinking guys legs down it's not that serious plus he's in the offseason he's not jumping on stage in a week worried about "fullness"

I bike all the time and my legs are a strong point on my physique. If anything biking helps. I agree with the above poster who said enjoy yourself. A fun workout is a sucessful workout and makes you look forward to you next.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131