advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts about making weight, give me ideas.

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I’m 3-4 pounds away. Woke up today at 194

I need to be 190 lbs

currently: water is 2 gallons, sodium is high, diet is almost as zero carb as I could get it to be to lose more water.

weigh in at 5-530PM Friday

My dilemma: my muscles like water and I go superflat without it. So

Friday; suggestions?

My plan was to stop drinking Friday, cut salt, if I’m hungry; few egg whites. Diuretic at 1.

everytime I pee, I drink 4oz of water to stay hydrated. make weight, drink 2-3 L of water and coconut water. maybe take another half of dyazide or ditch the dyazide and just carb up while drinking water till 10-11 on clean low fat carbs
then shit load through out the night..

what you guys think ?

Hair doesn’t weigh shit I’ll tell you that much 🤦🏻‍♂️

If you’re taking the diuretic (dyazide as well?) at 1 to make weight you probably won’t need it and it has more likelihood of digging you a flatness hole you have trouble getting out of.

I’d just cut the fluids until weigh-ins, eat the small protein only meals you have planned and chew gum/spit until 5 PM weighins. Going from 2 gallons to zero and spitting will float 4 pounds off.

From there, load and rehydrate based on look and take 1/4 or 1/3 of the dyazide before bed if you’ve loaded excessively.

If you’re taking the diuretic (dyazide as well?) at 1 to make weight you probably won’t need it and it has more likelihood of digging you a flatness hole you have trouble getting out of.

I’d just cut the fluids until weigh-ins, eat the small protein only meals you have planned and chew gum/spit until 5 PM weighins. Going from 2 gallons to zero and spitting will float 4 pounds off.

From there, load and rehydrate based on look and take 1/4 or 1/3 of the dyazide before bed if you’ve loaded excessively.
I heard about the gum and spitting on a podcast. saliva weighs that much ? Kinda threw me off

How much weight do you lose over night , from the last time you drink till you get up , piss and weigh??
you can easily lose 3-4 lbs in a day with little to no effort

How much weight do you lose over night , from the last time you drink till you get up , piss and weigh??
Agreed. No reeason to do anything extreme

Hey an accurate weight on what your lose per night , generally the last week when water is high and your are very lean a 200lb guy can lose 3-4lb over night when drinking 1.5-2 gallon a day.
Let's say you go to bed at 11pm , wake at 5am , go piss and weigh.
If you lose three pounds over night then you an start at thinking that you lose 1/2lb per hour that you are not drinking or eating.
Of course this is not linear because as you dry you piss less but I hat can coaxed along with a little diazide or even over the counter diuretic.

Personally I'd probably have you just drinking 6oz water with each meal till noon (small lean protein and no veggies) , check your weight. Of you are a couple pounds off take 1/2 diazide or dose of OTC diuretic then hang out outside in long pants and sleeves to promote sweating , after an hr Check your weight at 2:30 I'd suspect you will be very close. Once you are at weight be the first person in line to get weight and measure.
Then start your fill out protocol.

my weight I posted is my upon waking up weight.

Hey an accurate weight on what your lose per night , generally the last week when water is high and your are very lean a 200lb guy can lose 3-4lb over night when drinking 1.5-2 gallon a day.
Let's say you go to bed at 11pm , wake at 5am , go piss and weigh.
If you lose three pounds over night then you an start at thinking that you lose 1/2lb per hour that you are not drinking or eating.
Of course this is not linear because as you dry you piss less but I hat can coaxed along with a little diazide or even over the counter diuretic.

Personally I'd probably have you just drinking 6oz water with each meal till noon (small lean protein and no veggies) , check your weight. Of you are a couple pounds off take 1/2 diazide or dose of OTC diuretic then hang out outside in long pants and sleeves to promote sweating , after an hr Check your weight at 2:30 I'd suspect you will be very close. Once you are at weight be the first person in line to get weight and measure.
Then start your fill out protocol.
I been doing just that. and I been waking up 3-4 pounds heavier.
thanks for chiming in..

Start taking an over the counter diuretic like expel and continue to keep water high. Weigh yourself Friday morning dry, then Friday at 11:00am while drinking fluids, cut water at around 1-2 pm, weigh in, then drink some more fluids till 10pm and cut water. I would make that weight EASILY by doing the above. No other diuretic needed.

I heard about the gum and spitting on a podcast. saliva weighs that much ? Kinda threw me off
Yeah, you can easily drop 1-2 lbs when chewing gum as you’ll salivate more especially since you’re well-hydrated doing 2 gallons daily. If you started spitting upon wake and woke up around 6 AM and didn’t drink at all that day until at weight or below, you could probably start drinking again around noon or 1 and sip into the weigh-ins. 4 lbs is not a lot.

Also, keep stress low as possible and you may naturally drop that weight by weigh ins without doing anything (tell us your wake up weight Friday morning).

Start taking an over the counter diuretic like expel and continue to keep water high. Weigh yourself Friday morning dry, then Friday at 11:00am while drinking fluids, cut water at around 1-2 pm, weigh in, then drink some more fluids till 10pm and cut water. I would make that weight EASILY by doing the above. No other diuretic needed.
Would you start the expel Friday morning?
How much water would you do till 11? still drink water even if I was over the weight limit?
Would you shit load when you cut water? Show at 9

Cutting weight we chewed gum the day of. Then abolene and a sweat jump suit. Lose water weight really fast

Or a dry sauna will pull it off you extremely quickly.

I fought at 185, and 24 hours before the “cut” I walked around at 201-202. 16 lbs is terrible lol.

4lbs is nothing. A scoop of magnesium citrate and a few cups of coffee, you’ll pee and poop 4 lbs in 6 hours

Would you start the expel Friday morning?
How much water would you do till 11? still drink water even if I was over the weight limit?
Would you shit load when you cut water? Show at 9
Honestly best case scenario would have been start Wednesday morning, latest this morning. Friday morning will not give you enough time.
What did you weigh this morning?

And yes I would shitload Friday night IF YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE, if not then stick to the carbs you have eaten the entire diet, and just load hard Friday night and early Saturday morning, with however much carbs you can get down.

Honestly best case scenario would have been start Wednesday morning, latest this morning. Friday morning will not give you enough time.
What did you weigh this morning?

And yes I would shitload Friday night IF YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE, if not then stick to the carbs you have eaten the entire diet, and just load hard Friday night and early Saturday morning, with however much carbs you can get down.
Thanks bro .
i was at 192.4 this AM. I’m gonna try to get 3-4 gallons today to see if I excrete even more and wake up lighter tomorrow. I’m even dropping more calories; little to no veggies. Fish and egg whites all day

how long do you stop water prior to shit loading if no diuretic is introduced?
how much water would you get in post weigh in and when would you probably stop it

Last time I took a small diuretic and 2 hours later; burger and fries and whatever I got my hands on through out the night then another burger n fries in the morning. I didn’t try it until I read your post about it somewhere..

Thanks bro .
i was at 192.4 this AM. I’m gonna try to get 3-4 gallons today to see if I excrete even more and wake up lighter tomorrow. I’m even dropping more calories; little to no veggies. Fish and egg whites all day

how long do you stop water prior to shit loading if no diuretic is introduced?
how much water would you get in post weigh in and when would you probably stop it

Last time I took a small diuretic and 2 hours later; burger and fries and whatever I got my hands on through out the night then another burger n fries in the morning. I didn’t try it until I read your post about it somewhere..
I usually cut my water off at 9pm and start loading at 10pm.

After Weigh ins just drink how you have normally drank these last few days (don't just mindlessly down water) and cut water at either 9pm and load at 10 or cut water at 10pm and load at 11 I have done both ways.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131