over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts and opinions/advice?

football101

Registered
Ok so im not looking to take crazy doses and have never cycled before. I have been thinking about taking 50mg of anavar for 8 weeks combined with test at 80 mg just for the general well being. I am not looking to gain from the test just to maintain what I would naturally produce. I would look to gain on the anavar.(5-10 pounds) I am leaning more towards a fitness model/ physique look and going to start out taking small doses and see how I respond and if I can keep gains afterwards or not. If I cant keep 5-10 pounds of muscle gained on a light cycle then keeping gains on a heavy one or doing a heavy one is pointless unless I blast and cruise.I would run hcg twice a week at 500 iu till then end the after as well. Just a thought I would run a pct but would stopping anavar at week 8 and continuing test at 80 mg have any benefits or help me maintain my anavar gains before coming off? or is that pointless? I would come off after twelve weeks and do pct but would stopping anavar at week 8 and doing an additional month of low dose test help solidify anavar gains? Just an opinion or thought no idea if that would work.

To be honest you prob wont gain 10 pounds on one cycle of anavar. Also stopping the Var and continuing the Test is fine.

You could still look like a fitness model on a bigger dose of test. Id do at least 300 mg a week. At 80 a week you're basically shutting down your natural levels to be around your normal levels. Anavar can also be ran alone but is pointless imo. I know fitness models on pretty decent doses of gear and to be honest if youre going to get on cycle at least make it a "decent" run.

The look you're going for can easily be attained on a STRICT diet and consistent intense training.

Last edited:
I would def agree that you should run at least 300mg a week of Test. I think you will very happy with the results so long as you eat clean, get some sleep and work your ass off in the gym and of course get 30-45 mins in daily on cardio. Good luck in your decisions brother!

Var would shut me down anyway so figured id supplement with test and try to maintain any gains made from the anavar after id come off. I know its a normal production dose of test but my reasoning for taking it that low is so I feel normal and can run it afterwards in hopes of solidifying anavar gains before I come off and do pct. Also I want to keep it a light cycle because I want to know if I can maintain gains or not after. If I can id attempt higher dose cycles in the future but if I cant keep 5 pounds of muscle on a cycle like this why would I keep 20 pounds of muscle on a decent run assuming my pct and everything elese is good after?Would running test a month after and before pct which would come after im done the low dose test help in keeping gains made on anavar? Or would coming off after 8 weeks and doing a pctbe better in keeping gains. Possibly trial and error but advice is appreciated.

Var would shut me down anyway so figured id supplement with test and try to maintain any gains made from the anavar after id come off. I know its a normal production dose of test but my reasoning for taking it that low is so I feel normal and can run it afterwards in hopes of solidifying anavar gains before I come off and do pct. Also I want to keep it a light cycle because I want to know if I can maintain gains or not after. If I can id attempt higher dose cycles in the future but if I cant keep 5 pounds of muscle on a cycle like this why would I keep 20 pounds of muscle on a decent run assuming my pct and everything elese is good after?Would running test a month after and before pct which would come after im done the low dose test help in keeping gains made on anavar? Or would coming off after 8 weeks and doing a pctbe better in keeping gains. Possibly trial and error but advice is appreciated.

While its true that everyone responds differently, 50 mg of anavar daily for 8 weeks will likely not shut you down. That is a very non-toxic and "safe" dose. (if there is such a thing as safe)

If youre relying primarily on Var for gains at least run it at 100 mgs and get something out of it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131