over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts for a newbie Cycle?

MKultra

Newbies
Hey Everyone... I just started my first Cycle a few days ago. Any suggestions on whether this may or may not have very good results? I'm going a bit slow at first to see how I handle everything then ramp up from there. My goal is a cut and lean mass look and would like to get my Body Fat to around 10-12% to start. I have a decent base to work with on that goal and my blood work is good and my BF is currently at 19%. I am mixing a bit of the AAS and Peps throughout this cycle. I have done a lot of research and reading but wanting to get everyone's thoughts on if I should add more of one thing or decrease something more etc? Before anyone tries preaching to me about the AAS etc...it's too late already started it and have done the first few pin's so please don't preach to me about not doing them etc. Ok here it goes. I am on a high protein diet (trying to get as close to 300g per day as I can but realistically it has avg. about 200g per day so far but working on it) as I have read a lot and incorporating a lot of what Big A has suggested as far as diet and also weight training.

Remember this is my first cycle and starting off a bit slow at first as precaution.

50mg Tren A, 50mg Mast, 50mg Test P. (so far doing it EOD = 150mg per week of each). Want to ramp up to 300mg per week of each if that would get better results?
Winstrol 25mg capsules every day/ I will ramp up to 50mg per day next week.
Peps I am doing T3 at 50mcg per day, Letrozole .5mg per day both orally
for the last week (no sides so far).
Today I also included 100mcg of Epithalon and I mixed the 2mg (10ml vial) with 2cc of Bac Water to dilute...(like the thought of lucid dreams :headband: ) and if me and the wife decide to get a bit crazy I do 75mg of Avanafil (seems to help some :) )

Here is what I still have that I haven't incorporated yet and my main question would be would you all include any of these in the daily or EOD usage to go along with the above I am already doing?

Clomid ( I am saving that for PCT from what I have read so far?)
Ipamorelin 2mg ( I used 2cc of Bac water to mix.. is that ok or more?)
Oxytocin 2mg ( I also used 2cc of Bac water to mix) They both came in 10ml vials.

I know I kinda went crazy on getting a lot of products at first...but I kept reading great stuff about each one so I said F it and got them LOL. I am like a kid in a candy store...however I don't want to go to the dentist if you know what I mean LOL. So any advice on adding or taking away any of the above or a good weekly schedule with the above products added in etc?... I WON'T take away the Tren, Mast or Test nor the Winstrol as that is my main base (just may need to ramp it up like I noted above)? however the others I am not sure if any will mess up any of that base or make it better, more effective etc.? I'd take it all if It was ok to do so or split it up EOD etc.? Anyways thanks in advance for everyone's help. And sorry for the long post. :)

Are you freaking kidding me? That's more drugs than I've used at one time and I've been cycling for a couple years now. 525mg/wk injectables plus 350mg/wk oral. And you're considering bumping the doses up to a total of 900mg/wk for your first cycle?! And you think this is "starting off a bit slow"?!

But wait, you've already done a bunch of research? But still want advice even though now it's too late? And you refuse to take away any of your "base" of test/tren/mast/winny? I don't even know what to say...

Use a little more maturity and self-control, because your decision making thus far has been....idiotic, to put it nicely.

My god... That's more than what I'm even using for my prep lol

I'd recommend a heavy cycle of lean beef, chicken, wild salmon and turkey with avocado, nuts, but butter, coconut oil, olive oil, grass fed butter, potatoes, rice, oats, berries and vegetables. That's one badass cycle right there

My god... That's more than what I'm even using for my prep lol

I'd recommend a heavy cycle of lean beef, chicken, wild salmon and turkey with avocado, nuts, but butter, coconut oil, olive oil, grass fed butter, potatoes, rice, oats, berries and vegetables. That's one badass cycle right there

lol. You said but butter.

You don't need to ever raise those AAS doses. That's everything you need to get in incredible shape. The most important thing is to eat perfectly. Keep meals at around 500 calories each and have one every 3 hours. Extra lean turkey breast, chicken breast, avocado, almonds , yams, brown rice, plenty of fresh veggies.
Make sure to do a half hour of cardio a minimum of 3 times a week for your heart, and train each muscle Atleast once a week. Be consistent and stay on track.

Oops sorry it was supposed to be 150mg a week and ramp up to 300mg a week not per like i had posted. Was in a hurry sorry. Anyways Big thank you to Johnjuan for the help as you were the only one that seemed to. Bleeds everytime i look at your picture it reminds my of a freaking dildo so your reply's seem to confirm my thoughts. So please do me a favor and when u see one of my posts pass it by. Pharmfed my bad on the original amounts but if your gonna be a smart ass you can go hang with bleeds and pass my posts as well. I was looking for some suggestions not ridicule and once again im on that diet and im working out extremely hard as well. To the others sorry i came off a bit cross but i get tired of reading some of the BS that some (i.e. bleeds and a few other know it alls) post around here. Ive read others posts by him and all he wants to do is put down and condem other people. If you dont have anything nice to say or positive to contribute then STFU. Your holier than though attitude makes you come off as a pompous ass. To the others I apologize guess its the tren talking?

I think that cycle is a bad idea all around.
as a newb I think best thing to do is to keep things simple. use a compound or two at a time. you will have no idea whats doing what to you in this scenario....
what ever happened to a good dose of test weekly for first cycle. makes me think I am getting old.... lol
-JS

Last edited:
I think that cycle is a bad idea all around.
as a newb I think best thing to do is to keep things simple. use a compound or two at a time. you will have no idea whats doing what to you....
what ever happened to a good dose of test weekly for first cycle. makes me think I am getting old.... lol
-JS

Well, You are getting old, I admit that. :D But this taking everything and the kitchen sink for a first cycle is just not sensible.

bro; you need a base.. don't just expect juicing to give you one . I hate when guys use gear when they clearly appear that they only been in the gym for a month or so.. it bothers me to the fullest. build muscle naturally; read on nutrition and stop using gear as the way out.. It makes you look so lazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking for some suggestions not ridicule and once again im on that diet and im working out extremely hard as well.

In other words, "I'm gonna do what I want regardless of what all you people think"

This dude lost me at 19% bf. And that's probably by his own estimation.

Post up a body picture noob.

I haven't been on this site for long, but I'm a little older and I've been around this sport for a very long time. First, make sure you've gone as far as you can naturally. When you hit that plateau, you'll be able to see how much the gear really helps you. Second, start with just test. See how you react. For your first year or two you should cycle on and off of one compound at a time so that you know how your body reacts to each individual substance. After that, you'll know your body well enough to make an educated decision on stacks and length of cycles. Finally, if you start off with major stacks, you'll feel like anything less isn't giving you results. You'll either get burnt out from the sides, or won't be
Able to afford all the crap you'll think you need to feel gains. Good luck.

Once again i appreciate the positive answers by some. Heres the deal im 42 yo now i spent 8 years serving and fighting for our country and used to be in great shape and yes it was naturally so i know my body better than most. When i got out of the service i fought with bouts of post traumatic syndrome and thankfully with meds etc. And throughout the years I've gotta grasp on it. During that time i let myself go not only mentally but physically as well. This past year i started exercising and tried some different diets and ive lost over 40 pounds. Ive hit a platue that i cant seem to get over combined with my age maybe? But yes i want that added help of gear to help get me there. Ive taken on Big A's approach to training and dieting as well. With everything ive been through i think i deserve the right to cheat a little to get quicker results. Call me lazy if you want but you dont know me. Im determined to get to where i want to be and peoples stupid remarks and sarcasm just motivates me more. Most of you internet tough guys couldnt have handled a day of what ive been through years ago so you can take your stupid remarks and stick them where the sun dont shine...and thats putting it nicely. Thanks again to the ones with positive remarks.

Oops sorry it was supposed to be 150mg a week and ramp up to 300mg a week not per like i had posted. Was in a hurry sorry. Anyways Big thank you to Johnjuan for the help as you were the only one that seemed to. Bleeds everytime i look at your picture it reminds my of a freaking dildo so your reply's seem to confirm my thoughts. So please do me a favor and when u see one of my posts pass it by. Pharmfed my bad on the original amounts but if your gonna be a smart ass you can go hang with bleeds and pass my posts as well. I was looking for some suggestions not ridicule and once again im on that diet and im working out extremely hard as well. To the others sorry i came off a bit cross but i get tired of reading some of the BS that some (i.e. bleeds and a few other know it alls) post around here. Ive read others posts by him and all he wants to do is put down and condem other people. If you dont have anything nice to say or positive to contribute then STFU. Your holier than though attitude makes you come off as a pompous ass. To the others I apologize guess its the tren talking?

With all due respect, I think you're changing your story because of the backlash you got. You posted several times in the other thread you were taking 1cc EOD. Now you're taking 1cc per week?

Also, after reading through the other thread, Bleed actually gave you some good, insightful advice. That other thread is barely a week old and you're asking the same questions again. His frustration comes from the fact that you obviously don't want advice. You want validation. This is not that kind of place. The guys here are serious about training, diet and health. Nobody is going to condone using damaging, exogenous hormones when you post pictures showing its obvious you have no business using them right now. That being said, if you're going to use them anyway, AT LEAST listen to the experienced people here telling you to use less compounds, lower your dose and let hard work and diet get you there. You're not doing yourself any favors by jumping in the deep end head first.

That's not ridicule, that's honesty without any fluffer.

Last edited:
If you post your DIET, we can see if it is effective for losing fat. I like Big A's training routine, but not for burning fat. Also, a picture could help us to help you more. There is a lot of other things to consider, then just taking gear.

If you post your DIET, we can see if it is effective for losing fat. I like Big A's training routine, but not for burning fat. Also, a picture could help us to help you more. There is a lot of other things to consider, then just taking gear.

Pesty, here: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/beginners-forum/114999-help-newbie.html#post1870434

I would say that he should focus the next 2-3 years on diet and training and learning his body before anything even close to what was posted...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear