over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts From the Good People On This?

KemicalKid

Registered
Newbies
I don't think this cycle is half bad. Going to lean out some. Was thinkin test/anavar/winny oral. If Anavar is more well tolerated by the liver. Also 4iu/ED gh and 50mcg T3/ED. Looking for feedback on the oral combo.

What's your logic for using orals at all? If you are running a cycle to lean out (and not even contest prep), I can't see the logic in using orals.

Personally, I would drop the orals and add in some mast/tren (if you tolerate tren) or primo. You'll likely see better results and better health/blood-markers.

I have a competitor taking pretty much that cycle for his second show minus the GH. IMO thats overkill just to get lean. How will you sustain that after the cycle is over?

I like the recommendation above minus the tren. Mast/primo would be better additions or even a higher dose of test. Unless you have some specific reason for adding the orals which I can't see there being if you're debating between anavar and winny.

What are your current stats as far as height , weight , bodyfat
What does your current diet look like as far as macros, total protein , carbs and fat
What does your current training regimen look like??

Not to be a but I'm asking because so many people come here asking cycle advice to lean our or bulk up stating that "bro my diet and training are perfect" , when in reality that are eating like an asshole and training like a bitch try to "cut" or eating a ton of bullshit to get the calories in and way over training and under recovering trying to grow.

I don't think this cycle is half bad. Going to lean out some. Was thinkin test/anavar/winny oral. If Anavar is more well tolerated by the liver. Also 4iu/ED gh and 50mcg T3/ED. Looking for feedback on the oral combo.
Let's say everything is perfectly fine and you are like 200-220lbs fat.
I assume that you know that to loose BF you need to progressively eat less, progressively do some more cardio, keep training with effort, etc...

1-12
4iu HGH ed
500 TestE weekly
200 MastE weekly
50 Winstrol ed
20 Nolvadex ed
40-80mcg Clen ed
Some Liraglutide
Aromasin if you really need it

If you won't look fantastic on that.... i don't know.

I'm straight with diet. I've been cycling a lot of years. Just tired of the pain that lasts a little longer now constantly with all the pinning. Will drop the Anavar I'm thinking.

50 mcg T3 can be counter productive. It will make you flatter, weaker and hungrier oftentimes. The GH will mitigate the flatness to some extent.

I would replace the T3 with a fat burner like EC stack or Yohimbine. EC stack burns fat/increases energy/reduces appetite. Yohimbine is especially good for stubborn body fat and will increase libido/erections if that's an issue you run into during a deficit.

500-1000 calorie deficit will do most of the work of course.

Just tired of the pain that lasts a little longer now constantly with all the pinning

what type of test are you pinning?

depending on how much size you have, 500-1000mg of test E would really be all you need to hold onto size (again, depending on your level of development)

all i can really see the orals doing is destroying your lipid profile, granted only temporarily

50 mcg T3 can be counter productive. It will make you flatter, weaker and hungrier oftentimes. The GH will mitigate the flatness to some extent.

I would replace the T3 with a fat burner like EC stack or Yohimbine. EC stack burns fat/increases energy/reduces appetite. Yohimbine is especially good for stubborn body fat and will increase libido/erections if that's an issue you run into during a deficit.

Ephedrine hcl is hard to source

At least for Me

Ephedrine hcl is hard to source

At least for Me
In the USA it's OTC and most pharmacy chains like CVS/walgreens/etc but you gotta ask the pharmacist to bring it out. It's used to make meth, so you need ID to buy it.

In the USA it's OTC and most pharmacy chains like CVS/walgreens/etc but you gotta ask the pharmacist to bring it out. It's used to make meth, so you need ID to buy it.
Is that hcl ? Or sulfate

Thanks for reminder

Is that hcl ? Or sulfate

Thanks for reminder
Typically it's in the form of Bronkaid here in the US and that is the Sulfate
It's still by prescription only in alot of states but this where it's not you have to go to the pharmacy and ask for it , they scan your driver's license and your purchase is recorded. I think you are only allowed like 30g (2 60 tab 25mg box) an month ,at least here in Louisiana

I agree with this. I would use T3 more on as needed basis and prefer to do it based on bloodwork. As energy availability gets lower the conversion of T4 -> T3 can be impacted and then just a 25mcg replacement dose will get it back in optimal range.

I agree with this. I would use T3 more on as needed basis and prefer to do it based on bloodwork. As energy availability gets lower the conversion of T4 -> T3 can be impacted and then just a 25mcg replacement dose will get it back in optimal range.
Correct, T3 is more useful for raising serum T3 levels which get diminished during prolong caloric deficit and when body fat levels get lower. This can be mitigated to some extent by keeping carbs high and having refeeds, especially as you get leaner and leaner. T3 can improve muscle function, endurance, energy and mood on a deficit. The tricky part is that taking T3 can also suppress T4.

Sulfate last i checked.
Yep, does the same thing. Nothing better between the forms, they both do the jobs. It's like saying cypionate is better than enanthate. The active compound is the testosterone and the ephedrine, not the salts/ester they are attached to.

Ephedrine sulfate = Ephedrine HCL, and the best part is, Bronkaid is true pharma grade, very cost effective and very powerful. It is also an incredible pre-workout, especially when cutting hard.

Bronkaid = Ephedrine sulfate @Wonton

Yep, does the same thing. Nothing better between the forms, they both do the jobs. It's like saying cypionate is better than enanthate. The active compound is the testosterone and the ephedrine, not the salts/ester they are attached to.

Ephedrine sulfate = Ephedrine HCL, and the best part is, Bronkaid is true pharma grade, very cost effective and very powerful. It is also an incredible pre-workout, especially when cutting hard.

Bronkaid = Ephedrine sulfate @Wonton
From what i have read in the past it points to something different. So i always stuck with the HCL as it has been proven. And the additional chemicals in the sulfate products didn't agree with me either.

From what i have read in the past it points to something different. So i always stuck with the HCL as it has been proven. And the additional chemicals in the sulfate products didn't agree with me either.
It's broscience, Ephedrine sulfate with torch fat and give you a ton of energy. It's tried and true. Kills appetite as well.

It's broscience, Ephedrine sulfate with torch fat and give you a ton of energy. It's tried and true. Kills appetite as well.
I understand that. But till bro science is proven i just call it opinion as bro science often doesn't live up to the facts in my experience.

I used to use mini thins. They were cheap. Really made me focus. But they also made my prostate swell.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear