YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on a EQ/Primo cycle 12 weeks maybe?

ryduck1990

Banned
I am 6'2" 270 (240 lbs of lean mass) and want to continue to lower the body fat and get those veins popping out, reaching for the 8 percent look. I understand if I took test it would bloat and wouldn't get that hard defined look if I took EQ/Primo only. I would just like your input on what it would look like and I am thinking 12 weeks. Money is not an issue and I can get anything I need. THANKS

Whatver you take, I would also take at least 100 mg/wk test cyp/en. By taking those other hormones you are going to shut down your own natural production of testosterone pretty fast and then youll suffer some of the sides of having low test. So I would take at least an HRT dose of test.

OK thanks. Well I do agree I need an androgenic to balance out the anabolics. I was thinking just to try it out maybe add Primordial Performance's AndroHard as an oral. Who knows it is worth the try and their headquarters is like 15 min away.

EQ/primo/low test/ 100 mg var = 16 lbs lean gains in 6 weeks. Eq/primo seems synergistic, low test for obvious reasons, var at 100 mg is magic. Solid hard gains, and nice recomp.

EQ/primo/low test/ 100 mg var = 16 lbs lean gains in 6 weeks. Eq/primo seems synergistic, low test for obvious reasons, var at 100 mg is magic. Solid hard gains, and nice recomp.

16 lbs in 6 weeks? On Primo/EQ/TRT and var... Good joke! You'd be lucky to even feel the effects of anything but the Var in 6 weeks.

16 lbs in 6 weeks? On Primo/EQ/TRT and var... Good joke! You'd be lucky to even feel the effects of anything but the Var in 6 weeks.

true, unless it was your first cycle (which would be a dumb first cycle) its not going to happen, unless your diet is crap and its all water...var @ 100mg is amazing...i love it, but primo let along EQ take awhile for its effects to pronounce (esp. Eq undec....he could have used EQ ace or EQ prop :) )

For me, Primo and EQ are an either or scenario. Everything you're saying points me to Tren. Tren will outdo both of those compounds and then some. Add a bit of Winny, along with a tad of test to keep everyone honest, and you're good to go.

As Maldorf said, always run a little test. All other anabolics or androgens will cause your HPTA to shut down test production and the AAS you take will not replace all systemic action provided by testosterone. At least take a *true* HRT dose throughout

test will cause you bloat correct? I forgot to mention I am 26 years of age and up to this point have only done pro-hormone cycles by Primordial Performance. So really this is my first ever injectable cycle.

test will cause you bloat correct? I forgot to mention I am 26 years of age and up to this point have only done pro-hormone cycles by Primordial Performance. So really this is my first ever injectable cycle.

dude then just do test...whats up with all the different compounds? the bloat depends on a lot of things, esp diet

It won't cause you any bloat or problems at a HRT dose. Rather it will save you from a host of unwanted effects consequential from low T.
100-200mg a week - that's it.

if i run a low test with eq/primo over the course of 12 weeks, could i still add some muscle (since it is really my first injectable cycle) and get from that 12-13 percent fat range to 6-8 percent with a good diet. I am doing 3 low carb days with one high.

if i run a low test with eq/primo over the course of 12 weeks, could i still add some muscle (since it is really my first injectable cycle) and get from that 12-13 percent fat range to 6-8 percent with a good diet. I am doing 3 low carb days with one high.

FOR YOUR FIRST AAS CYCLE RUN TEST ONLY! there is zero point to adding 3 compounds you have never used before. If you get bad sides, which compound will you know is causing it?

do a test cycle @ 400-500mg ew, and perhaps kickstart it with some ph you have used. you can get lean on just test, esp if you have never ran it before.....trust me.

not to mention test will be a lot cheaper than primo/eq/test

highly agree with the above two posts, do test only, and if feel need to experiment next time around add one or the other primo or eq, no need for both.

Yep! Keep it simple, If something doesn't work with your body, You'll never know which compound is the one to blame. You can lose a ton of fat with test and a good diet, Just use an AI

highly agree with the above two posts, do test only, and if feel need to experiment next time around add one or the other primo or eq, no need for both.

exactly, i know how you feel...for my first cycle i was told to do test/eq/winny bc some huge guy at my gym said it would be a good cycle, got on the boards and realized the guy was nuts and just did test. couldn't have been happier with the end product.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws