over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on a true "Hybrid" cycle?

Landmonster

Registered
So, this is a spin-off from the thread about diminishing returns from compounds.

If we believe, or assume, that there is a genuine point of diminishing returns per drug, then would it not make sense to simply add a new compound?

For example, if the point of diminishing returns of Deca is around 400-500mg, why would we desire to push Deca to an extreme dose, rather than add in a second compound?

Please evaluate the pros and cons of a theoretical "hybrid" cycle, using multiple compounds, but only using each compound to the point of diminishing returns for that specific compound.

Example:

Test E: 500mg
Deca: 450mg
EQ: 450mg
Tren E: 400mg
Primo: 400mg
Anadrol: 50mg/day
Dbol: 25mg/day

The total injectable weekly amount is 2200mg. The doses could even be lower, probably.

Would this increase or decrease overall side effects? Vs. using something like 1,500mg test, 600mg Deca

Last edited:
Looks Good, just drop EQ and raise Primo to 850 mgs...
I have Zero sides at 1000mgs Primo w 500 test.

Looks solid to me. Will provide you with a good idea of whether this type of cycle works for you. Interested to see a follow up as your going and when your done.

So, this is a spin-off from the thread about diminishing returns from compounds.

If we believe, or assume, that there is a genuine point of diminishing returns per drug, then would it not make sense to simply add a new compound?

For example, if the point of diminishing returns of Deca is around 400-500mg, why would we desire to push Deca to an extreme dose, rather than add in a second compound?

Please evaluate the pros and cons of a theoretical "hybrid" cycle, using multiple compounds, but only using each compound to the point of diminishing returns for that specific compound.

Example:

Test E: 500mg
Deca: 450mg
EQ: 450mg
Tren E: 400mg
Primo: 400mg
Anadrol: 50mg/day
Dbol: 25mg/day

The total injectable weekly amount is 2200mg. The doses could even be lower, probably.

Would this increase or decrease overall side effects? Vs. using something like 1,500mg test, 600mg Deca

Lower doses of more compounds means less side effects and better results in my experience. Looks good to me.

Looks Good, just drop EQ and raise Primo to 850 mgs...
I have Zero sides at 1000mgs Primo w 500 test.

I think what's he means or wants to find out it using a bunch of different compounds promotes growth from different pathways and such. I would also like to attempt this. I would throw in 20mg of winstrol as on paper it seems to raise igf levels.

I have a friend who uses minimal doses of 250 eq 250 deca 1g test 300 tren 300 mast. 20 dbol 20 tbol 25 anadrol 20 winstrol 50 anavar and he loves it. But also uses 6 iu of growth of pharm growth.

For those who stay on ... what do you switch to every 8-10wks or so? If you throw everything plus the kitchen sink into a cycle, you will grow accustomed to everything. I like doing 2 injectables (test always) and 1 oral 8-10wks, then switch. Take off from orals 8on 8 off as well. I seem to respond to the new compounds nicely everytime.

Just my take

could it be...

the secret of the pros..?

...i thought you spilled the secrets in your transformation contest log?? you even told me "isometric exercises exposed by Mr. Myagi in the original Karate Kid movie coupled with spirulina on cereal pushed you to Fiji."

For those who stay on ... what do you switch to every 8-10wks or so? If you throw everything plus the kitchen sink into a cycle, you will grow accustomed to everything. I like doing 2 injectables (test always) and 1 oral 8-10wks, then switch. Take off from orals 8on 8 off as well. I seem to respond to the new compounds nicely everytime.

Just my take

I have thought about this myself. I've been on trest for 4-5 months straight and I don't "feel," it like I use to. Is that from running it too long or am I just use to it at this point?

I'm 12 weeks in on my summer run and getting better weekly
Slow and steady wins the race!

Just hope its not like drinking a 12 pack then smoking a joint...
Talk about side effects...Geez... You will need a 10$ kicker to get you strait.lol

JJ was talking about these type of cycles a while back saying he felt there were less sides

Whether this produces better results than only two drugs at higher doses, I really don't know. I have a feeling either strategy will work though.

I have thought about this myself. I've been on trest for 4-5 months straight and I don't "feel," it like I use to. Is that from running it too long or am I just use to it at this point?

Both. I ran high tren for really long periods in the past and didn't even feel like I was on tren after a while.

Just my take

My honest opinion. Switching compounds does nothing. It'll bring a "different look" won't be like starting fresh or keep progress going imo. Say u switch from test and tren to test and Npp. Ur going less anabolic. How will that increase muscle growth? You can start with say less harsh and go from test and Npp to test and tren and switching will make you more anabolic but. But rotating compounds doesn't work. The only way to keep muscle growth coming is to up the dose or add in another compound. You need to further increase anabolism and become more anabolic to keep growing. So up the dose. Throw in another compound or come off and then go back on

There is no right answer as everyone is different. I know guys who can take 3 grams of test alone and they love it and get amazing results. Others can't go above 750mg otherwise they feel like crap and some feel they end up looking even worst.

There is definitely merit in using smaller doses of multiple compounds. It's about findiong out what works for you. Like with me high doses of dbol give me nosebleeds, high doses of adrol can lower my appetite, high test has never really agreed with me, high tren just more sides etc etc etc. Then it would make sense for me to use smaller doses of everything but combine them. I have experimented with this and the results are better for me but I haven't gone the full way and literally done a cycle like you outlined (multiple compounds).

Some aas are ok to run higher but again just find out what works for you. I think it's definitely worth a try and pick max amounts that suit your body. Although as others alluded to the rotation system is another great one. Meaning 2-4 compounds and every 4-8 weeks you rotate to another set of aas and keep mixing things up. There are quite a few guys on here I know use this system. Point being hormones are going to work no matter what but you can definitely create drug protocols to best suit you.

The only issue I see running something like that is how do you know what is doing what? You don't really. And it's hard to switch things out.

I'm with MikeS. I like test as a base. Or test/EQ Or test/primo as a base and then rotate and 3rd compound every 4-8 wks. NPP, mast, tren, drol. Etc

I do find lower dose anabolics I can gain better from. I think once you allow health to really start slipping from sides is when you're hindering your progress. Definitely a fine line to balance..

One option would be that you fill a bottle with that ratio of compounds and just add a cc / week any time gains start to slow

One thing to consider is that the point of dominishing returns in isolation could be quite different than when combined with other compounds. This could both be on the side of higher and lower dosages. For an example of the former, it has often been said that GH both makes lower dosages work better and also increases the maximum "usable" dose for some compounds, notably test

Just my take

I do similar approach

Test with 1 anabolic and then after some time switch the anabolic and I switch test ester too mostly when I switch anabolic.

If i was going to do a shorter cycle you could do these compounds all at once but i would prefer to do a longer cycle with a couple compounds at a time and switch them out except mayby primo i would run all the way through. But thats just my preference

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131