over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on adding EQ to my Test/Deca cycle

Aimco

Newbies
I'm currently at week 8 running Test Cyp 750mg/wk and Deca 900mg/wk. This is what I would normally run for my winter bulk but because of all this Covid crap I started late. For the first time my cardio and endurance has tanked. I live in NY and have to walk 4 blocks to the subway partially uphill and then when I get to the subway I have to climb several stairs. When I get on the subway I am gasping for air(and wearing a mask doesn't help) for a few minutes before I can catch my breath. I don't have asthma but I do suffer for year round allergies that does effect my breathing somewhat during the spring.

So my question is considering that I'm still bulking if adding EQ would be beneficial? I know if would be as far as increased appetite but I have been reading how EQ helps with endurance but I have also hear great thins about GW501516.

Has anyone ran Test + Deca + EQ and what dose? and results? and I was thinking I should lower the Test as this may be what is killing my endurance.

Get labs. If your winded because your hematocrit is high, eq is only going to make that worse.

Get labs. If your winded because your hematocrit is high, eq is only going to make that worse.
As of 2 weeks ago my hematocrit is with normal range.
I thought that if it was high that would be better as there would be more red blood cells transporting oxygen.

I am running that exact cycle, and am loving it.

Great strength from the test and deca, solid gains

Great pumps and fullness as well from everything, and the EQ has me hungry as hell.

My body usually shuts off the appetite at 240lbs, but here I am at 246 and still hungry as hell

750 test, 500 deca, 500 eq is one of my best cycles gain wise to date.

As of 2 weeks ago my hematocrit is with normal range.
I thought that if it was high that would be better as there would be more red blood cells transporting oxygen.
EQ will raise your rbcs. And yes, that helps transport oxygen. But once your rbc and hematocrit get high your blood gets thick and can’t flow easy enough to get that oxygen where you need it. Also, when those things get high, your liver has to work harder and those enzymes go up, which could make you feel run down too.

EQ is only going to compound your breathing problem because it thickens the blood which restricts air flow. I’ve tried adding EQ to my test and deca cycle did not produce any noticeable improvements in muscle size or strength. But it did increase
lethargy and blood pressure from my hematocrit levels increasing.

I am running that exact cycle, and am loving it.

Great strength from the test and deca, solid gains

Great pumps and fullness as well from everything, and the EQ has me hungry as hell.

My body usually shuts off the appetite at 240lbs, but here I am at 246 and still hungry as hell

Its funny you say that. During quarantine I let myself get up to a chubbier 235, which is unheard of for me, and now my appetite has dropped tremendously. Maybe thats what Im experiencing as well. I should be around 210-215. Im 5"10" with not large skeletal structure

I just added EQ this week to my Test and Deca yesterday even though it's not my favorite.

I'm at the point where I like small doses of 2-3 compounds rather larger doses of compounds.
No real evidence to back that up, just feels comfortable.

I just added EQ this week to my Test and Deca yesterday even though it's not my favorite.

I'm at the point where I like small doses of 2-3 compounds rather larger doses of compounds.

I'm the same way. Smaller, frequent doses of 2-3 compounds. I seem to get the synergistic anabolic effects I'm looking for, plus my bloodwork looks pretty good and I also feel better doing it this way. Now that you've added the EQ to your Test & Deca, what are your doses of each?

I'm the same way. Smaller, frequent doses of 2-3 compounds. I seem to get the synergistic anabolic effects I'm looking for, plus my bloodwork looks pretty good and I also feel better doing it this way. Now that you've added the EQ to your Test & Deca, what are your doses of each?

250t/300d/300e

I do this in one shot though, I can't be bothered with frequent pinning.

In my mind its going to give the little nuances of each compound. I feel the same. Especially with something like Deca and EQ which give thier own individual benefits.

250t/300d/300e

I do this in one shot though, I can't be bothered with frequent pinning.

You using any AI hawk ?

Eq sometimes drops my estro with low test dose

Great synergy with deca for me

You using any AI hawk ?

Eq sometimes drops my estro with low test dose

Great synergy with deca for me

I'm using 20mg of tamoxifen per day now.

16 week cycles with Test cyp 600 deca 500 and EQ 600. Loved it in my younger days. Bulked up and stayed pretty cut up at the same time. I was doing Card in the am and weight training at night with great results. Not fatigued at all. The EQ takes awhile to kick in but when it does. You’ll love the results of those 3 together. IMO

Test/Deca/EQ is a great off season cycle. MY PREFERENCE in the offseason because i don't fuck with tren unless I'm dieting. Deca is my builder but EQ tends to keep me looking better and veiny as hell.

I either run Test/Deca/EQ or swap the EQ out for Mast.

A lot of guys who carry impressive size later on tend to move away from high dosing compounds that make them retain water, because it shoots their bodyweight up and everyday life feels like a chore.

I'd say find a sweet spot for nandrolone, and add EQ if you can tolerate it.

TheOtherOne had a real good post in another thread about anything pretty much working (Jordan Peters has the same thought process); it's just tolerance, and mgs at the end of the day. Find whatever's comfortable and tolerable according to your bloodwork.

once your rbc and hematocrit get high your blood gets thick and can’t flow easy enough to get that oxygen where you need it.
EQ ... it thickens the blood which ... did increase lethargy and blood pressure from my hematocrit levels increasing.
I personally haven't done it but I've read accounts of people bloodletting to solve this. Donating regularly sure, but if it's still a problem maybe its worth reading into. I will say very DANGEROUS. Don't treat it lightly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws