over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on AI vs Diuretic, for combating water on bulk

AussieOX

Newbies
What are some of you opinions/experiences (firsthand preferably) on combating water retention during a bulk?

In the past ive found AIs (letro) to be pretty effective, even at low doses, but I find even at low doses it has a noticeable impact on gains. So im thinking maybe just some Thiazide or similar?

What are some of you opinions/experiences (firsthand preferably) on combating water retention during a bulk?

In the past ive found AIs (letro) to be pretty effective, even at low doses, but I find even at low doses it has a noticeable impact on gains. So im thinking maybe just some Thiazide or similar?

A diuretic will thicken your blood and increase your hematocrit for starters, you will also not be protected from the negative effects of very high E2.

maybe , if it affected gains so much, you blocked too much ???

IF AIs is not helping the problem is not in drugs you take on not taking, the problem is in your diet - too much food, junk food, bad food choices etc From my own experience - when I was on 1000-1250mg test and 1mg arimidex eod I had zero water retantion, but I ate super clean back then (not even ketchup on rice, or splenda/stecia on oatmeal, no junk at all) now I can get bloat even at 100mg test if I eat too much junk too many days in a row, don't train or do cardio

Try a higher dose of VitC, take 4g before bed and Im sure you will be peeing alot that night. I find it can helps with water issues if your having them. Stay away from a diuretic for that, thats not a smart idea. You could run some Arimidex of Aromasin to help too. Up your water intake as well keep it flushing.

Definitely will second the Vit C as well as switching over to aromasin for less impact on gains... spare your blood kidneys etc and forget the diruretics.. maybe even see about getting some mast to add in to either smaller dose of letro or aromasin..

Maybe I should have added more detail.

My bw is 255-260lbs, Currently running 1500mg test, 1000mg deca and 80mg dbol prewo, siln 2-3x/day and some various peps.

Only sides I experience from high aromotisation is BP and water, which is also likely from the slin too. BP I just take a beta-blockeer to keep on top of.

AIs are very effective, but like I stated, ive always found the greatly deminish the results of any cycle ive used them in (when gaining is the goal) and I generally plateau very quickly, not to mention joint issues.

So I was thinking a mild diuretic may be the alternative to controling sides and maintaining gains.

The only real issue I see is controlling SHBG...

Maybe I should have added more detail.

My bw is 255-260lbs, Currently running 1500mg test, 1000mg deca and 80mg dbol prewo, siln 2-3x/day and some various peps.

Only sides I experience from high aromotisation is BP and water, which is also likely from the slin too. BP I just take a beta-blockeer to keep on top of.

AIs are very effective, but like I stated, ive always found the greatly deminish the results of any cycle ive used them in (when gaining is the goal) and I generally plateau very quickly, not to mention joint issues.

So I was thinking a mild diuretic may be the alternative to controling sides and maintaining gains.

The only real issue I see is controlling SHBG...

1500mg test with no AIs = bloat
1000mg deca = bloat
dbol = bloat
slin & peptides = bloats more than anything lese
to support growth on this stack you must eat shitload of cals and carbs = bloat

Bloat is normal in your situation and pretty much unavoidable, I would not worry about that too much

since you clarified further, get some caber to throw in mix...

Run at least .25mg adex daily, you will still have lots of E2 around but it won't be nearly as bad as no AI at all...

1500mg test with no AIs = bloat
1000mg deca = bloat
dbol = bloat
slin & peptides = bloats more than anything lese
to support growth on this stack you must eat shitload of cals and carbs = bloat

Bloat is normal in your situation and pretty much unavoidable, I would not worry about that too much

Yeah I love a bit of bloat to be honest lol, I was a powerlifter for years so I love the strength and power it comes with, its more the top end, when you start getting short of breath and look like a red baloon I try to avoid lol.

Run at least .25mg adex daily, you will still have lots of E2 around but it won't be nearly as bad as no AI at all...

Adex costs a small fortune ihere in aus, actually a large fortune, which is why ive generally stuck with the harsher letro. Only time I brought it OS I got a nice little customs letter :/

Ive never ran Aromasin, so maye that could be the answer?

Oh and on the topic of caber, I hate it lol. I hate any of those, bromo, caber, whatever. All they do is make me sick. I dont have any issues with prolactin on deca, only tren when I go over a gram.

Adex costs a small fortune ihere in aus, actually a large fortune, which is why ive generally stuck with the harsher letro. Only time I brought it OS I got a nice little customs letter :/

Ive never ran Aromasin, so maye that could be the answer?

Oh and on the topic of caber, I hate it lol. I hate any of those, bromo, caber, whatever. All they do is make me sick. I dont have any issues with prolactin on deca, only tren when I go over a gram.

Generic adex just dropped from around 200 to about 15 usd here in the states, hopefully it will soon there also.

Aromasin at 6mg/day or letro at around .5mg/day (maybe EOD with letro) would have the same effect- minimal aromatase inhibition but still a shitload better than none at all.

For someone whois sensitive to estro how much arimidex would you suggest to starti with on 200-150 test? any differency if the dosage is taken subq or IM? ED vs 1 time weekly (test cyp) ? to keep estro at the lovest healthy levels. Can it be taken every 3-4 days? (read somwhere that arimidex half life is about 3-4 days or so)

For someone whois sensitive to estro how much arimidex would you suggest to starti with on 200-150 test? any differency if the dosage is taken subq or IM? ED vs 1 time weekly (test cyp) ? to keep estro at the lovest healthy levels. Can it be taken every 3-4 days? (read somwhere that arimidex half life is about 3-4 days or so)

Halflife in males is shorter, only about a day (27 hours I think?)so you could probabbly get away with E3D dosing, but I think .25mg EOD would be perfect...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws