over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Clenbuterol cardio?

Landmonster

Registered
Sorry for the noob question guys.

I have never really taken Clenbuterol before, but I started this a few days ago at a "baby" dose of 20mg a day.

I'm in the midst of a moderate Test/Tren/Mast cycle trying to lose some fat and harden up. As soon as I added the Clen, it had me feeling like absolute death.

Now, I could already feel my endurance decline from the Tren in about week #2. I'm not sure why this happens, but Tren seems to make my breathing more difficult, especially after hard sets in the gym and during cardio. The Clen seems to compound this effect, to an almost scary level.

With the Clen, my heart rate went up, it felt like my BP increased, and my breathing became more laborious.

After hard sets in the gym, my heart was pounding, and I was struggling unusually to catch my breath... which feels like an uncomfortable and possibly dangerous scenario.

Is this normal?

I recall seeing all these T-shirt slogans like "Eat Clen, Tren hard!" Well... how the hell are you supposed to train hard on a bunch of Clen and Tren? It almost seems like it make training more difficult, so you have to scale back the intensity.

Am I a pussy, and need to suck it up?
Does it get better?
Is my cardio just sub-par?
Is there some crucial support supplement I am missing?

Experienced users please chime in. I have dropped the clen and feel way better already. This is disappointing, because I expected to be a performance-enhancer. (I thought it was fairly common for guys to run Tren and Clen together.)

I'm not big on fat loss supplements, but is there a good non-stim alternative?

20 mgs will do that. I’m sure you mean mcg? Clen always made me feel like death. Seriously, how much are you using?

Last edited:
clen and ec stacks are a no-no for me if i do cardio.
im 48 and my max heart rate is 180.
last time i did intervals on that stuff i hit 186. had to sit down for awhile, got all dizzy and sick to my stomach, vision blurred a bit.
even just walking fast can get me into the 140's.

Honestly, Clen is the equivalent to Tren in anecdotal experiences dude.

Some guys can handle it and love it. Some guys get terrrrrible sides and drop it immediately—basically identical to what you hear about Tren haha.

I know several guys like you who feel like death on 20-40mcgs. Exhausted, heart rate too high, feel nauseous, and have to immediately stop. And i'm actually one of the dudes who can handle it. I prefer clen to EC stack. I've run it as high at 100mcgs precontest and running it at 40mcgs right now actually...along with tren. I feel tired just walking up the stairs haha but literally, when I have my diet and shit lined up, it melts fat off of me.

Any you guys use Phentermine?

Any you guys use Phentermine?

have used Qsymia which has Phentermine in it. i would not ever use it again. it's not debilitating or anything but it's not going work well for any kind of athletic endeavor. it will jack your heart rape pretty fast and hard. For LISS cardio you might be able to get away with it but it would have to be really easy shit like very low speed treadmill with no incline. Stepmill would probably be a no-go on Phentermine.

I once miscalculated a dose of clen with a liquid product...oh boy not fun. ended up cramping in my neck and all over my back. was not only uncomfortable having a jacked up heart rate, but the cramping in neck and back got to be pretty painful.

Used to love Ephedrine back in the day and never had any bad experiences with it. Even Adderol was tolerable the few times it was in my system during a workout.

20 mcg and you're having sides? You're either a va jay jay or clen isnt for you. Ive accidentally taken 200mcg from MA's research liquid and i was hurtin for a few.

If its legitimately effecting your training or cardio id cut it. Maybe try 10mcg twice spaced apart.

20 mcg and you're having sides? You're either a va jay jay or clen isnt for you. Ive accidentally taken 200mcg from MA's research liquid and i was hurtin for a few.

If its legitimately effecting your training or cardio id cut it. Maybe try 10mcg twice spaced apart.

It's hard to say.

It may just be anxiety... I tend to get anxious now if a compound is making it hard to breathe, or ramps up my heart rate. Even coffee and pre-workouts do this, so I avoid them.

It's not like I think I am actually going to die, but I dislike having my heart rate artificially elevated or breathing constricted. It causes some anxiety, which probably worsens the effects.

I don't understand why anyone uses clen or DNP. You aren't going to get leaner than you can without it, just faster. I'd prefer to just plan ahead and dial the diet in.

"Va Jay Jay" Dude that's funny!

Yes that is a decent dose of tren.

And if you avoid coffee due to anxiety the clen would most definitely effect you and probably worse.

If you are feeling cardiac issues while working out then try and reduce you doses a bit and up your cardio slowly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws