over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on cycle

rodriguez72

Registered
WEEK 1) 250mg enathate, 200mg tren hex, 500mg primobolan, 30mg dbol ED, 0.5mg a-dex EOD, 0.5mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D

(WEEK 2) 500mg enathate, 200mg tren hex, 500mg primobolan, 30mg dbol ED, 0.5mg arimidex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D

(WEEK3) 750mg enathate, 200mg tren hex, 500mg primobolan 30mg dbol ED, 0.5mg a-dex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D

(WEEK4) 750mg enathate, 200mg tren hex, 500mg primobolan, 30mg dbol ED, 0.5mg a-dex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D

(WEEK5) 1000mg enathate, 200mg tren hex, 500mg primobolan 0.5mg a-dex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D, 25mg clomid ED

(WEEK6) 1000mg enathate, 200mg tren hex, 500mg primobolan, 0.5mg a-dex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D 25mg clomid ED

(WEEK7) 1000mg enathate, 200mg tren hex, 500mg primobolan, 0.5mg a-dex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D, 50mg clomid ED

(WEEK8) 1000mg enathate, 200mg tren hex, 500mg primobolan, 0.5mg a-dex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D, 50mg clomid ED

(WEEK9) 750mg enathate, 300mg test prop, 500mg primobolan, 200mg tren hex, 0.5mg a-dex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D, 50mg clomid ED

(WEEK10) 500mg enathate, 300mg test prop, 500mg primobolan, 200mg tren hex, 0.5mg a-dex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D, 50g clomid ED

(WEEK11) 300mg test prop, 500mg primobolan, 200mg tren hex, 0.5mg a-dex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D, 50mg clomid ED

(WEEK12) 300mg test prop, 500mg primobolan, 200mg tren hex, 0.5mg a-dex ED, 1mg Finastride ED, 50 mg Provirion ED, 0.5mg cabergoline E3D, 50mg clomid ED

Run HGH 2iu's Riptropin ED

I'm also gonna run some livercure at 8 weeks in due to running tren for entire 12 weeks

I'm new to this board just looking for some input and thoughts on this cycle,
I'm 22 years old, 6'0, 263lbs @ 12%BF

This will be my 3rd cycle ever, I'll get some pics up soon still trying to figure out how everything work and what not.. Thanks guys

I think you need some more compounds. Maybe some winny and some masteron. RU FUCKIIN KLIDDING ME????

22, 3rd cycle? Still tryin tom figure out how everything works???
Try diet and 500mg test and some HEAVY weight. Squats, deadlifts and BP.
You are not on a good road.
Wow.

lol. Pretty much what I thought when I click this thread 15 minutes ago and shook my head. Complicated as fuk, bouncy bouncy yo-yo hormone levels, and a nutty ass amount of support chemicals.

Only things I'd bet this cycle gets you are feeling like shit and disappoint with the results.

I'd:
Pick 1 kind of test, at 1 dose, run it through out.
Pick either tren or primo and run it if you really must, not both.
Take the AI thoughout but leave everything else for when and if you get sides.

Well I appreciate your guys input, and yes I know it's quite a bit of gear maybe to certin individuals, and just for clarification I am using prop at the end of my cycle because of it's shorter half life which means it will be out of my system faster meaning I can recover fast, finastride I'm using to protect my prostate, clomid I'm using to keep my production going, and as far as not running tren and primo together I'm curious as to why? Primo is thought to be one of the safest Anabolic's you can use.. I personally think that people not using compounds to keep things in check like your prostate are the reason people tend to have so many problems.. I have had my blood work done during cycle and post and everything is a ok.. I'm in this for the long run guys and have high expectations in bb.. I do appreciate your opinions tho

And also I pyramid my test so I can control my blood levels better and am not playing a guessing game, I plan on having blood work done every 3 week so I can keep and eye on all my functions

For a third cycle it does seem a bit advanced. I don't think the dosages are insane and the cycle seems pretty well laid out. I would consider it a much more advanced cycle though.

Personally I would leave the primo out, seems more of a waste with all the compounds. Also I would cut the Arimidex back to EOD or .25mg ED. That will be plenty. No need to run 3.5 grams of Adex for those doses.

Balls to the wall man!!! I'm definitely not gonna say it's a safe idea but I'm excited to see your results and progress.

Pretty heavy dosages for third cycle, but it's your body.

I would just run Tren Ace last six weeks instead of Tren Hex all the way through. This is just my personal preference.

I've read better topics, Not knocking Your age,3rd cycle? couldn't imagine what Your first cycles were like, what's your goals?

Pro level?
Young dialysis patient?

Good luck on Your endeavours

K.I.S.S
Keep it Simple Stupid

To complicated to many variables won't be able to tell what is doing what and people react differently to different compounds. Some guys love one thing others hate after 3 cycles mixing this much stuff you wont be able to properly evaluate anything. Having said that at 6 feet 263 who am I to argue. I just think a simple heavy test cycle with one oral and some anti e's at the end would work better and be cheaper.

Well thank you all for your insight,
Da0s44 I'll def take into consideration your thoughts on the adex, only reason I have those dosages is because I know that I'm a bit gyno prone so I due tend to need a little more. But thats also why I plan on getting blood work done every 3rd week is to monitor estro an control in not crush it.
Heavymetal64 thanks, and jut curious why u run it last six weeks? I know u said personal preference but due u find dif benefits or something? Thx again
Stewie I'm not at all afraid to share what my first cycles were, I'll tell u the honest truth..
1st one was 8 weeks of 500mg Enathate and first 4 weeks I used 30mg dbol ED, was great cycle no side affects beside gaining a ton of muscle ;) blood work was fantastic after pct.
2nd cycle is def more complex
1st 4 weeks 900 Enathate, 300 deca, didn't the deca, made me to puffy and I did lactate some, so I added the caber at 0.5mg twice a week and went rite away,
Next 6 weeks I used 150mg tren hex, 500mg Enathate, 500 primo,
Loved the tren minus the aggression, didn't elevate BP, have a machine at home that I use regularly, primo was awesome with wicked pumps an gave my muscles a really tight feel.. Once again no sides besides little flare up on gyno but adex took care of it, last 4 weeks leading into my contest I ran 300mg prop, 50g winny oral, 500 primo, 150 tren. Used winny injectable for last 10 days leading into the show.. Took 5th in the super heavy weights at the E cup, wasnt happy with my diet and keto diet sucks ass and made me look worse, looked better at 4 weeks out then I did on stage.. That's why I have decided to hire a professional far the advice in gear and mainly diet, my goals are not to become a dialysis patient, hence alot of the compounds are for protection of my body, I'm not gonna be one of "those" guys who thinks if some is good, more is better.. I really wish people would admire the fact that I am taking the rite precautions and am not running a gram of test with 200mg of tren a week and not using compounds like finastride to protect my prostate and provirion to keel the bloat down and clomid to keep my production.. Anyways yes I am looking at going to the next level and becoming a pro.. And if I dont make it well atleast I can say I tried, and as long as I take the rite precautions I'll be just fine and healthy..

Fuck dude I aint smart enough to decipher that run much less remember to take it all. I use test and tren and arimi and prami. I use the AAS as a combo in one oil so HMMMMM do I pin 1 or 2 mls. I even brew the shit at different strengths depending on the cycle so I dont have to think. If I want 1 g test and 500 tren I brew a combo of 150test75tren aa ml and pin 1 ml a day. If a heavy run I brew 200 test 100 tren ml and pin 1 or 1.5ml. Think more about the gym and food than drugs. I spend a lot more time on my food menu than juice.

Ha ha yea it's def a lot to think about, but I really wouldn't have the time to make my own stuff + I wouldn't trust myself.. And I def pay attention to my diet and training, I I didn't I wouldn't be 263lbs ;) drugs are nothing more then an aid, diet is key, hence why I decided to hire a pro to advise me on that.. I'm gonna use as little a possible, If gains are great at 750 a week and diets on key, why push to 1000 a week.. It's just a guideline..

I can't discredit you

You Have a goal thats what matters, sound very educated on your decisions.

Again good luck on your endeavours, as they are in your reach.

personally I would start lower with just 2 compounds like Test E and Tren. Start at a lower dose and when growth stalls and 50-100mg/week. The idea being to get as much out of the gear as possible. start at a total of 500mg/week and when you stop growing try 600/week. Jumping to 1.5g immediatlely in only your 3rd cycle seems like a waste. What are you going to do for your 5th cycle? 3 grams/week?
I highly recommend you sign on with Phil Hernon and let him help you...

Also I would cut the Arimidex back to EOD or .25mg ED. That will be plenty. No need to run 3.5 grams of Adex for those doses.

especialy if you like using your dick for more than an aiming device for urination

I would stick with the test E and tren and slowly up the dose as your progress slows down , keep the proviron in their , change out the A-dex for Aromisin due to the effects on the lipids. Maybe add some winstrol the last 4-6 weeks if its pre show.
take the money you saved not buying the rest of that shit (especialy primo) and up your dose of HGH to 4-6iu ED , i think you will see better gains from that with much less negitive impact on your health

I would stick with the test E and tren and slowly up the dose as your progress slows down , keep the proviron in their , change out the A-dex for Aromisin due to the effects on the lipids. Maybe add some winstrol the last 4-6 weeks if its pre show.
take the money you saved not buying the rest of that shit (especialy primo) and up your dose of HGH to 4-6iu ED , i think you will see better gains from that with much less negitive impact on your health

you know GS, its funny i would say i agree with about 99.9% of your posts man. I have found myself clicking on threads i wouldn't normally bother with when i see you name. I agree 110% with above.

Personally i dont plan things out to that level anymore. I know where i am going to start and change things up when i stop gaining. I guess that just takes time to get to that point for a lot of people. Just because i write a doseage down on a piece of paper doesnt mean thats the doseage my body wants to grow best.

That's why I have decided to hire a professional far the advice in gear and mainly diet

So you do have a professional giving you advice on gear and diet? If he is the one who recommended the cycle I dont see the point in bringing it here asking for feedback. You should hire someone you trust...someone who will steer you the right direction both in your goals and keeping your health in mind.

If you haven't hired someone and plan on it...hire them now...and let them give you advice on your cycle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws