over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Dbol only on training days?

Mr Chicago

Registered
I just took the path of the dark side again(playing with low dose tren e and test c) and wondering if 25-50mgs only on workout days would be alright vs 25-50mgs everyday. Just wondering......

Thanks

short term or long ?

if short term sure... if long term i would say no.

i would just up the test if it was a long term thing. its all about goals ..

what are they ?

short term or long ?

if short term sure... if long term i would say no.

i would just up the test if it was a long term thing. its all about goals ..

what are they ?

Primarily short term. Just want to see how I do on low dose.

I'll share this for what its worth to others.
In early 2008 I got 20grams of dbol powder which I had put into caps at 40mg. So I ended up with approxmiately 500 caps. I would take one cap before most of my workouts for about the next 2 years. I gave away dozens caps but I'm sure I took say 350-400 caps myself over a bit more than 2 years. So yeah I was using 3-4 caps every week I would train. Sure there were some off weeks and on rare occasion I'd take 2 caps 80mg just to see if it made a difference.

The fact is when comparing my liver values after doing this to what they were prior to the start, they almost didn't change. My ALT was 1 point higher but my AST was one point lower. Now I did have labs done throughout this time period of course and at their worst none of my values moved very much from the start to finish.

This of course runs contrary to what most assert about a 6 weeks max on orals. Now I'll concede the likely most important point that I was taking basically 3-4 caps a week; this is what most guys take in a day. So I suppose the theory behind my relatively untouched liver might stem from the infrequency which I passed these 17AA's thru. I don't know all the science why I'm just telling you my facts.

BTW, the reason for this kinda of use for dbol was as a training enhancer. I always had a steady supply from my injectables. 40mg of dbol 45 minutes before training usually got me an extra say 5% on my top end strength or a couple more reps if I was doing rep work. I was still pretty much PLing during this time.

GREAT info been thinking about doing that concept saps however if i start something as a training enhancer i find it har to stop it for example pre workout shakes i feel like shit if i dont have my 1 scoop custom mix from trueprotein ( 15% glut 40% arginine 20 % glutamine 10 % citruline 15 % leucine) 15 grams bcaa and 2 g beta alanine 5 grams creatine and 5-6 grams l-tyrosine (3-5 grams taurine once in a while) if i dont have this i feel like shit so if i started with the dbol and liked it after my first workout it would definitely be a long term staple for me

GREAT info been thinking about doing that concept saps however if i start something as a training enhancer i find it har to stop it for example pre workout shakes i feel like shit if i dont have my 1 scoop custom mix from trueprotein ( 15% glut 40% arginine 20 % glutamine 10 % citruline 15 % leucine) 15 grams bcaa and 2 g beta alanine 5 grams creatine and 5-6 grams l-tyrosine (3-5 grams taurine once in a while) if i dont have this i feel like shit so if i started with the dbol and liked it after my first workout it would definitely be a long term staple for me

Like I said I did it for over two years more or less straight. I don't do it anymore mainly because when I was going to get more powder from China things were ugly and so my supply ran out and after a few months off the dbol I didn't really miss it especially since I don't PL or do PL workouts anymore

I have some dbol laying around here (genotec, former sponsor) that I really don't want to use but since I have it, I might just pop 20mg pre workout just to get rid of it. I just don't want it to bloat me

I have some dbol laying around here (genotec, former sponsor) that I really don't want to use but since I have it, I might just pop 20mg pre workout just to get rid of it. I just don't want it to bloat me
You can send it to me brah.:D

take daily. you need to keep d-bol levels in blood consistant...

Who says? It could definitely be beneficial to have that extra hormone in your body around the time you work out.... Might not be optimal but daily is not a requirement.

u taken tren right now? if so you dont need 2 worry bout the BLOAT!:cool:

I'll share this for what its worth to others.
In early 2008 I got 20grams of dbol powder which I had put into caps at 40mg. So I ended up with approxmiately 500 caps. I would take one cap before most of my workouts for about the next 2 years. I gave away dozens caps but I'm sure I took say 350-400 caps myself over a bit more than 2 years. So yeah I was using 3-4 caps every week I would train. Sure there were some off weeks and on rare occasion I'd take 2 caps 80mg just to see if it made a difference.

The fact is when comparing my liver values after doing this to what they were prior to the start, they almost didn't change. My ALT was 1 point higher but my AST was one point lower. Now I did have labs done throughout this time period of course and at their worst none of my values moved very much from the start to finish.

This of course runs contrary to what most assert about a 6 weeks max on orals. Now I'll concede the likely most important point that I was taking basically 3-4 caps a week; this is what most guys take in a day. So I suppose the theory behind my relatively untouched liver might stem from the infrequency which I passed these 17AA's thru. I don't know all the science why I'm just telling you my facts.

BTW, the reason for this kinda of use for dbol was as a training enhancer. I always had a steady supply from my injectables. 40mg of dbol 45 minutes before training usually got me an extra say 5% on my top end strength or a couple more reps if I was doing rep work. I was still pretty much PLing during this time.

This is how I have used it too. As long as I am on injectables I only use the dbol as a work out boost. I don't want the bloat 24/7, just the extra power during my workouts. I do 20mg dbol (tried anadrol but it did'nt give me the pump that dbol did) 1 hour before my workout. That's 80mg pr week. I have done this for 5 years straight and still going. Liver is the same it has allways been.

It is not the traditional way and not optimal if your goal is to pack on the mass but works great as a workout booster too.

But it still supresses you at 20mg right? You cant just take it like you take creatine?

But it still supresses you at 20mg right? You cant just take it like you take creatine?

Correct, it will at least surpress you somewhat. I and saps that have posted in this thread both use injectables simultaneously.

Last edited:
@saps...

so was there much of a difference when you jumped to 80mg? also how was your injectables ran? did you ever have a period where you were at a cruise dose of oils (if so how low was your cruise since everybody version of a cruise dose differs) and were those effects of the training enhancment purpose of the cruise more pronounced then when being on a blast variation of higher dosing?

I ask as I am embarking on a cruise of roughly 150mg/wk test e for a couple months to let my body somewhat normalize from a 16wk+ of test/deca/win before looking to jump on a test/tren e (possibly EQ too if funds allow) run for the summer months

Ive used Drol and Dbol preworkout only, many times.

Pretty much only way I run it anymore.
Ive ran it for months at a time like this.

It gives me a little extra oompf in the gym.

I dont get crippling back pumps like I would if I ran it daily.

Liver values are fine. And I drink a lot of scotch. :D

Everyone gets too worried about their liver. Its capacity to regenerate is pretty great. Unless you have preexisting diseases that would hinder that ability.

I was a heavy drug and alcohol user. I have been clean for 8 years. After a few years clean I got my first ever blood work, and my liver values were excellent.

They have been fine since. Even while cycling orals on workout days only, for months.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131