over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Dbol only on training days?

Ive used Drol and Dbol preworkout only, many times.

Pretty much only way I run it anymore.
Ive ran it for months at a time like this.

It gives me a little extra oompf in the gym.

I dont get crippling back pumps like I would if I ran it daily.

Liver values are fine. And I drink a lot of scotch. :D

Everyone gets too worried about their liver. Its capacity to regenerate is pretty great. Unless you have preexisting diseases that would hinder that ability.

I was a heavy drug and alcohol user. I have been clean for 8 years. After a few years clean I got my first ever blood work, and my liver values were excellent.

They have been fine since. Even while cycling orals on workout days only, for months.

completely agree about everyone worrying too much about the liver. I panicked once after seeing ast and alt over 3x the normal range, then was in complete disbelief 2 weeks later that they were both back in the normal range. The liver is very strong and heals fast.

I have some dbol laying around here (genotec, former sponsor) that I really don't want to use but since I have it, I might just pop 20mg pre workout just to get rid of it. I just don't want it to bloat me

well what I am also on is test and hgh, so bloating does happen to me quite a bit and always has sadly

AMD I cannot speak to your bloating issues but I've run dbol the traditional way 10mg x4 ED and yes of course there is some bloating. On the 40mg only pre workout I had no bloating though fwiw. Probably because it never built up. So I'd take 40mg and then given the half life it was out of my system by the time I took it again. It probably should be noted that during much of this time I was on either mast or tren or both too.

This is how I have used it too. As long as I am on injectables I only use the dbol as a work out boost. I don't want the bloat 24/7, just the extra power during my workouts. I do 20mg dbol (tried anadrol but it did'nt give me the pump that dbol did) 1 hour before my workout. That's 80mg pr week. I have done this for 5 years straight and still going. Liver is the same it has allways been.

It is not the traditional way and not optimal if your goal is to pack on the mass but works great as a workout booster too.

Yeah there are a few of us I guess who do it this way. Its good to get the word out. Now in turn its also worthy to note that we weren't just doing this blindly we were getting our liver values monitored. Had mine elevated I surely would have discontinued the practice but since they were fine I kept going.

@saps...

so was there much of a difference when you jumped to 80mg? also how was your injectables ran? did you ever have a period where you were at a cruise dose of oils (if so how low was your cruise since everybody version of a cruise dose differs) and were those effects of the training enhancment purpose of the cruise more pronounced then when being on a blast variation of higher dosing?

I ask as I am embarking on a cruise of roughly 150mg/wk test e for a couple months to let my body somewhat normalize from a 16wk+ of test/deca/win before looking to jump on a test/tren e (possibly EQ too if funds allow) run for the summer months

80mg did make a bit of difference for things like bench. 80mg of dbol however made me too tight in the low back for deads or squats so I knew to use only 40mg then. 80mg also in general would make me too tight for calf work. 40mg was my sweet spot so thats why I capped it there

When I read the thread title I thought you were meaning no other aas just dbol only on training days. That way would be bad in my opinion. Now using
it for a kicker on training days is fine. You have other compounds working so
nat test level slowdown is not a problem. PLing we used 1 or 2 25 mg mthyl test tabs prew/o back in the day or a little bit of cheque.
Using d the way you are talking is just a milder way of doing the same but with a bit of added growth benes. T

Yeah there are a few of us I guess who do it this way. Its good to get the word out. Now in turn its also worthy to note that we weren't just doing this blindly we were getting our liver values monitored. Had mine elevated I surely would have discontinued the practice but since they were fine I kept going.

I remember sharing my views on this subject on another forum a couple of years ago (can't remember which) and got flamed. Some people are just not ready to think alternatively. Luckily, we can do this on PM.

i don't think there is a thing wrong with a lil dbol pre-workout prolly safer more effective then the regular pre-workout supps, who know whats in the stimulant loaded crap now a days!!!!!!!!!

id rather pop me a dbol then take a scoop some powder that has a bunch stims in it!

I will write an article on this tomorrow. For now, rather than taking that 20mg pre-workout, grind it up in to a very fine powder and mix it with a gallon of water(or slightly less), and drink throughout the day, intra-workout, and after dinner. You can throw some Crystal Light or tea in there, if you'd like...

Also, on the topic of LIQUIDS/FLUIDS, try not to consume them during your MEAL; it will dilute your stomach acid.

I will write an article on this tomorrow. For now, rather than taking that 20mg pre-workout, grind it up in to a very fine powder and mix it with a gallon of water(or slightly less), and drink throughout the day, intra-workout, and after dinner. You can throw some Crystal Light or tea in there, if you'd like...

Also, on the topic of LIQUIDS/FLUIDS, try not to consume them during your MEAL; it will dilute your stomach acid.

stomach pH is not significantly altered by water drinking, some may prefer to minimize or eliminate drinking water during meals because it might leave them feeling too full too quickly.

stomach pH is not significantly altered by water drinking, some may prefer to minimize or eliminate drinking water during meals because it might leave them feeling too full too quickly.

I find that if I am completely and thorougly hydrated, I am never thirsty during my meals. I also take Betaine HCL tabs(Hydrochloric Acid)

I find that if I am completely and thorougly hydrated, I am never thirsty during my meals. I also take Betaine HCL tabs(Hydrochloric Acid)

the more I drink , the more I want too.......

AMD I cannot speak to your bloating issues but I've run dbol the traditional way 10mg x4 ED and yes of course there is some bloating. On the 40mg only pre workout I had no bloating though fwiw. Probably because it never built up. So I'd take 40mg and then given the half life it was out of my system by the time I took it again. It probably should be noted that during much of this time I was on either mast or tren or both too.

hey just saw this since i was away all weekend. Thanks for letting me know. That is good info

wheres this article on dbol water bro!??????:mad:

At such low dosages and so infrequently your liver should be fine. History Lesson: Ancient Greeks used to dissect dead human bodies for research purposes back in the ancient times. They realized very early on that when they cut the liver in half, each half would grow a couple of cm by the next day. That's when they realized the regenerative power it possessed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131