over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Dianabol/andriol only cycle

0o0o0o

Banned
Dianabol/andriol
30 mg ed of Dianabol
8 caps andriol ed

a friend did this, said he had no problems with sides (esp gyno)
anyone have experience with this
is this a good approach to cycling, esp for an "all oral", im not to fond of all oral but would this be affective at all?

If I was going to take two orals at the same time I wouldn't pick those two. I happen to like my liver.

Dianabol is the only highly toxic compound

anadrol maybe what you are thinking about

However

Andriol
(testosterone undecanoate)
"After you put some testosterone undecanoate in caster oil and propelyne glycol laurate, you´ll have a testosterone which is highly fat-soluble due to the (very large) undecanoate ester attached to it, and able to be absorbed through your small intestine via the lymphatic system. What this means is that it avoids the "first pass" through the liver, a process which could destroy much of the active steroid, and place an undue amount of stress on the liver. It also displayed a rapid absorption and turnover in one study(11), which may account for it´s ability to not cause unwanted side effects . It´s not bad for your blood pressure (13), and also has no adverse effects on the prostate and may even improve blood pressure(12)! Thus, Andriol is remarkably light on all side effects, especially those related to liver toxicity and estrogenic sides."

http://www.steroid.com/Andriol.php

Dianabol/andriol
30 mg ed of Dianabol
8 caps andriol ed

a friend did this, said he had no problems with sides (esp gyno)
anyone have experience with this
is this a good approach to cycling, esp for an "all oral", im not to fond of all oral but would this be affective at all?

Of course it will be effective. Breakfast of Champions baby!

It's debatable how much the Andriol is going to help, wont hurt of course. Expensive too. Take after meals with fats to increase absorption. Reason it's light in side effects is that it's not very well absorbed. If it were it would cause all the same sides as injectable test.

Dianabol is potentially mildly toxic, not highly toxic IMO. :)

ot

i would go with oral turinabol.....similar gains to d-bol but without the bloat.

read up on turinabol, sounds like good stuff, thanks for the recomendation

anytime bro...

your welcome, i would suggest oral turinabol over d-bol every time.

40mg ed for 7 weeks is how im planning on dosing

lol east German Olympic team use it, one guy was taking 1730mgs daily:eek:

What were any of your results at your: dosage a day/length of cycle/time of day you took the oral?

Last edited:
40mg ed for 7 weeks is how im planning on dosing

What were any of your results at your: dosage a day/length of cycle/time of day you took the oral?

imo you'd be better off increasing the dose and decreasing the duration- say, 60mg/day 5 weeks

"A friend" of mine ignored all the talk about dbol only or any oral by itself for a cycle and all he got was a bit of gyno and not much else. then he went and did a nice low dose test cycle for 9 weeks (250mg per week) and he now understands what all the fuss was about!

ya live ya learn, do a tbol, dbol or whatever cycle and you'll learn

No no no!!! Those were total mg amounts taken over a season, year etc. The daily dosages were moderate by bb standards.

short answer to your question? Is this an effective way to cycle? NO not really. Much better ways to get what you want.

dbol only or anadrol only cycles are not bad, if that is all you have access to....then use it.......I have done a few dbol only cycles and wound up increasing my bench 80 pounds and did not get any gyno......now keep in mind, I only did this twice......for 8 weeks each time......just my .02 though!

I would personally choose a OTC like Superdrol, Hdrol, Pplex, ect. before doing a Dbol, Adrol, Tbol, Var, ect only cycle. Price & side effects considering, I think it's a better bet to go with Superdrol for 4 weeks versus hypothetically Dbol for 4 weeks. My .02 cents ;)

To answer your question though, I don't have any exp. with Andriol but I have researched it before and nothing blows my hair back to the point where I would like to take it. As others suggested though, Tbol would give one comparable gains to Dbol but with less bloat.

Good Luck bud

Last edited:
dbol only or anadrol only cycles are not bad, if that is all you have access to....then use it.......I have done a few dbol only cycles and wound up increasing my bench 80 pounds and did not get any gyno......now keep in mind, I only did this twice......for 8 weeks each time......just my .02 though!

At what dose?
Peace.

short answer to your question? Is this an effective way to cycle? NO not really.

Then the OTC hormones Hernon sells aren't effective either... if you have to add injectables. I agree that there are more effective ways though.

Since Oral Turniabol was mentioned the DDR archives show that it was effective even with no injectables added. And performance was permanently, or semi-permanently, increased.

Androgens are androgens, whether oral or injectable. They work through the exact same mechanisms.

Last edited:
not quite

most methylated orals will upregulate cortisol receptors in the liver
its all good while youre on it because most AAS either balance out the increased response to cortisol or block the actual receptor.

however when you come off, all of a sudden you get a low androgen level vs high cortisol level + sensitized receptors.

And this accounts for the rapid loss of gains following oral only cycles.

Not to mention your own testosterone production will be suppressed and you will end up with low testosterone on cycle with all beautiful psychological effects involved.
(Depression, fatigue, loss of libido, etc)

If this seems appealing to you, go ahead.

not quite

most methylated orals will upregulate cortisol receptors in the liver
its all good while youre on it because most AAS either balance out the increased response to cortisol or block the actual receptor.

however when you come off, all of a sudden you get a low androgen level vs high cortisol level + sensitized receptors.

And this accounts for the rapid loss of gains following oral only cycles.

Not to mention your own testosterone production will be suppressed and you will end up with low testosterone on cycle with all beautiful psychological effects involved.
(Depression, fatigue, loss of libido, etc)

If this seems appealing to you, go ahead.

It's not ideal. I said there are more effective ways.

However, I think the rapid loss after oral cycles has a lot to do with the drug clearing so quickly. Not saying GR upregulation can't have an effect. I remember "Big Cat" writing about this GR upregulation and avoiding orals at the end of cycles. Gotta check the info again. Do you have data showing cortisol levels will be high immediately after the cycle as you say?

Of course, if the TS wanted to avoid this he'd continue with the test undecanoate for a while after coming off the 17aa.

Vadim,

you are an educated motherfucker. and towards the original post, the cycle will work, but there are better options.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity