over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on Equipose?

Daneo

Registered
I about to start my next cycle here next week, and I am still on the fence about using EQ.

Alot of people say it's a worthless compound and others love it. Could you post your experience with the compound and the dose and length used.

Did you frontload? Did you have to run it more than 12 weeks to see results?

My plan was to frontload 600mg for 3 days straight, 3 days before I actually begin the cycle. Gonna run 600mg a week along side 600mg test e with finisher compounds near the end.

My stats are 6'3 210lbs, about 10%bf

There are thousands of posts on this very subject in beginner's.

Don't think you need to front load it. 600mg EQ and 600mg test per week spaced M W F. Should work good

I never get tired of these threads!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

DECA vs. EQ WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK????

Don't think you need to front load it. 600mg EQ and 600mg test per week spaced M W F. Should work good
I was just gonna run it on Monday and Thursday. 300mg each day.

I would like to get a table blood levels before 7 weeks though, hince the frontload

Gonna kickstart the cycle with inj superdrol and finish it with mast prop and var probably gonna run total of 16 weeks stopping the eq and test e at week 12 and using prop

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I was just gonna run it on Monday and Thursday. 300mg each day.

I would like to get a table blood levels before 7 weeks though, hince the frontload

Gonna kickstart the cycle with inj superdrol and finish it with mast prop and var probably gonna run total of 16 weeks stopping the eq and test e at week 12 and using prop

that would be fine....whats the worst that can happen...???

:cool:

If you are an experienced EQ user and don't get hit hard with anxiety then by all means front load it. I do that regularly. I'm gone over a gram on cycles and never get any anxiety whatsoever.

Also lets me get my bloods stable by week 3-4 rather than week 7. You DONT neeeeed to run EQ for 16 if your bloods are stable early like that.

i've run EQ many times and i like it. i generally keep it between 450-600mg/ week, but thyen again i'm not looking for huge gains, either.i'm naturally prone to anxiety (even take meds for it) and have never had an issue with it. i like the strength and it produces as well as the endurance increase.

If you are an experienced EQ user and don't get hit hard with anxiety then by all means front load it. I do that regularly. I'm gone over a gram on cycles and never get any anxiety whatsoever.

Also lets me get my bloods stable by week 3-4 rather than week 7. You DONT neeeeed to run EQ for 16 if your bloods are stable early like that.
That's what I figured. I have been trying to figure out the correct way to front load it

Would I be fine doing 600mg for 3 days straight before the official start of the cycle. Then start my regular dosing if I plan to do 600mg per week?

I suppose you could front load like that, the half life is so long for that ester that almost any dosing scheme will work on a per week basis.

I always liked EQ, never found much need to go over 600mg, tried it at 8 and 1g and encountered more sides in the way of anxiety and a rise in blood pressure. at 600 I get dryer, more vascular, and some strength, not to mention the benefit in collagen synthesis.

I suppose you could front load like that, the half life is so long for that ester that almost any dosing scheme will work on a per week basis.

I always liked EQ, never found much need to go over 600mg, tried it at 8 and 1g and encountered more sides in the way of anxiety and a rise in blood pressure. at 600 I get dryer, more vascular, and some strength, not to mention the benefit in collagen synthesis.
I guess when I get closer to the time I add the mast prop, I might just dose the test c , eq and mast eod that way I don't have to do any extra pinning and the blood levels for the test and eq should be stable by then

Another idea would be to start the eq a week before I do anything else to let the blood levels rise and then bring the other hormones in a week later. Not sure how that would work with no exogenous test. Wonder how long it would take eq to shut me down

I'm running 600 a week right now and I've been running it for 4 months. Love it!

I don't think frontloading is that beneficial with EQ.

I use to love EQ but the Anxiety kills me, I do like how the gains are more solid and increase of appetite is nice also, but I tend to steer away from it know with the increase anxiety.

They used to do EQ eod, but Test E was once a week.

8 really like eq but I'd never attempt to pre load it.
Why is that? Anxiety issues?

When does the anxiety problems usually arise? Within a couple of weeks or after the blood levels are stable?

Surely frontloading helps a little bit

I don't think frontloading is that beneficial with EQ.

I use to love EQ but the Anxiety kills me, I do like how the gains are more solid and increase of appetite is nice also, but I tend to steer away from it know with the increase anxiety.
What kind of anxiety are we talking abouf?

Why would you front load? Lol. Do you guys know how to cycle?

Why would you start your first week at 1g when you can start at 400mgs and get the exact same effects. You guys need to understand what half life means. Even EQ starts working as soon as you inject it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131